John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lauriel
    OMG!! After all that talk of bugs the other day guys, I just sprayed a perfectly harmless twig with flyspray, because I thought it moved.
    sigpic

Comment

LOL Lauriel!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm freeeee! Free at last! I've got a whole week off work and you have no idea how good that feels.

Blue and white striped boxers that is so dorky.

Thanks for getting the chapter back to me Ali now I better work and get the next one ready for you.

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        Yes!!! Elyse just sent the schedule for August, and Common Ground is airing on the 25th! Woooooohooooo, so it won't be skipped for that labor day weekend, whatever episode is after Common Ground will be the one delayed an extra week. Oh, that's McKay and Mrs. Miller, isn't it...so, big sigh of relief coming here. If I had to wait till September to see CG I think I would've pulled hair out or something...
        I wouldn't let Mx hear you say that.

Comment

OMG!! After all that talk of bugs the other day guys, I just sprayed a perfectly harmless twig with flyspray, because I thought it moved.
          Hey I wouldn't worry about it I have on more than one occassion woken up and seeing a dark shape on my pillow jumped out of bed convinced there's a big spider in my bed before realising it was actually my hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie

I wouldn't let Mx hear you say that.
            I did think about her when I was heaving a relieved sigh!!! Last year I think Conversion was the episode that we had to wait for and it was a killer wait. I hate hate hate how they skip that friday on labor day weekend.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey I wouldn't worry about it I have on more than one occassion woken up and seeing a dark shape on my pillow jumped out of bed convinced there's a big spider in my bed before realising it was actually my hair.
              LOL! I did the opposite once, though. It was dark, and I was driving the car.. kept brushing my hair out of my face.. got to destination.. huntsman spider as big as my palm on the seat next to me. I've never bailed out of my car so quick..

I'd rather accidentally spray harmless twigs on the whole.
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm freeeee! Free at last! I've got a whole week off work and you have no idea how good that feels.

Blue and white striped boxers that is so dorky.

Thanks for getting the chapter back to me Ali now I better work and get the next one ready for you.
                Oooooooooooooooh lucky you!

Look forward to seeing lots of posts from you on here.... and you'll have lots and lots of time to write yummy fanfic too!
                sigpic

Comment

LOL! I did the opposite once, though. It was dark, and I was driving the car.. kept brushing my hair out of my face.. got to destination.. huntsman spider as big as my palm on the seat next to me. I've never bailed out of my car so quick..

I'd rather accidentally spray harmless twigs on the whole.

I'm so glad I don't live in Australia, you have way too many big and dangerous bugs over there. *shudders*

Comment

I'm so glad I don't live in Australia, you have way too many big and dangerous bugs over there.
                    Ah well. We manage. Huntsmans aren't one of the dangerous ones though. Just hurt if they bite.

And it could be worse:
                    Originally posted by Alipeeps

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                      Oooooooooooooooh lucky you!

Look forward to seeing lots of posts from you on here.... and you'll have lots and lots of time to write yummy fanfic too!

I definitely plan on getting some writing done. I want to get started on a new story, possibly two new stories as I'm utterly torn between two ideas. As for posting, well I can't be online all day like some of you because of stupid dial-up but I'm sure I'll contribute a teensy bit to the ever growing postcount of this thread.
                      Last edited by pilgrim soul; 07 July 2006, 06:13 AM.

Comment

For those of you who have been kind enough to be following my fic you can find the next chapter here.

Ali really liked this one so I hope you will too.
                        Last edited by pilgrim soul; 07 July 2006, 06:40 AM.

Comment

I definitely plan on getting some writing done. I want to get started on a new story, possibly two new stories as I'm utterly torn between two ideas. As for posting, well I can't be online all day like some of you because of stupid dial-up but I'm sure I'll contribute a teensy bit to the every growing postcount of this thread.
                          That's no excuse Josie. I'm on dial up, and have managed 240 posts in under a month. We may not have super speed, but we have dedication.. or whump and thunk desperation.. the line blurs sometimes.. *slinks away*..
                          sigpic

Comment

That's no excuse Josie. I'm on dial up, and have managed 240 posts in under a month. We may not have super speed, but we have dedication.. or whump and thunk desperation.. the line blurs sometimes.. *slinks away*..
                            Well up until May I think I only had about 50 posts.

But I don't like tying the phoneline up all day incase someone's trying to get through besides my connection cuts out if someone so much as sneezes in a 20 yard radius.

And if I'm trying to get something done it's probably best if I'm not online so I don't keep talking to people instead of doing what I should be doing.

Comment

Well up until May I think I only had about 50 posts.

But I don't like tying the phoneline up all day incase someone's trying to get through besides my connection cuts out if someone so much as sneezes in a 20 yard radius.

And if I'm trying to get something done it's probably best if I'm not online so I don't keep talking to people instead of doing what I should be doing.
                              Yes, well, there is that! Like you, however, I have been on holiday, and if I would rather talk online, that is what I will do. I am back at worknow, but still off uni for another two weeks.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                God you guys posted a ton LOL!

The boxer shots are so cute.

Linzi, it's moving along...the sore throat part is almost gone which is great because that's what made me so miserable yesterday, now it's just moved into an annoying head cold. It's settled into the boy's chests so I'm sure that's the finally stopping ground before it's gone but head/chest colds don't make me feel near so bad as that initial time when it starts in the throat, blech. I can function pretty good with colds most of the time. I prefer them hands down over stomach bugs. Nothing will make me want to die faster than being queasy, I HATE it with a passion so give me a cold ANYDAY LOL.
                                I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Sorry about the boys though. I loathe feeling nauseous, it's so yuk! I hope in Irresistible that
                                Spoiler:
                                Sheppy feels all sick with his head cold!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X