No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey peeps how is everyone?? RL has been a mare lately, so haven't been able to play

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    Hi you guys i wanted to post my 300th post here, because this is where i posted my 200 so her i am , i feel the luv, thanks so much for your support here i love this website and this thread so hear's to you
    Congratulations hun

Originally posted by firedust22 View Post
    Not so much whump as post-whump angst...[URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3790259/1/Betwixt_and_Between"]YAY fic! I've not been here yet, thought I'd come make an offering to whatever diety rules this thread.
    ooh welcome to the whump thread, will check out your fic later is it complete?

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
    For those wondering - the commentary for Common Ground is by Director William Waring and Director of Photography Brenton Spencer. No Ken or Joe.
    Awwwww!!! pants!!!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Thanks for that I'm absolutely positive Ken C said he was doing/had done the commentary for that. I wonder what happened?

216 hours and 13 mins? Are you keen to watch Adrift then?

Edit: Didn't think I was nuts! Below is the link to where Ken C actually SAID he recorded the CG commentary. How weird is it that he's not in the one on the boxset. Does this mean they recorded one to replace his one?

[url]http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=5863973&postcount=387
    Its a shame, I think Kens commentary would have been brilliant.

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Spoiler:
    Sheppy!!!! noooooooooooooo The nasty wraith man is going to feed on Sheppy! Noooooooooooooooo His hand is pressing on Sheppy's manly chest *wishes it was her hand* Oh no poor Sheppy has been well and truly whumped!

He's crying There's a little tear running down his face.... *sniff*

His team are so worried for him, Weir is begging for Kolya to stop, but, but, he's a very bad man, i don't know if he will!

Spoiler:
    [IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q119/Scully_album/whump.jpg

Sheppy is talking to confuscious, they're having a nice chat, bless, he's making friends. Isn't that nice?

Oh nooooooooo it's the boogy man!
    Oh Peggy, your commentary was bloody brilliant, made me giggle after a sucky day so thank you, I am gutted I couldn't come and play and enjoy the commentary as I watched. Nevermind

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    Do you know how hard it is for not to laugh when I tell my kiddos that we don't hit to handle a problem or to remind them we don't have weapons at school and then come on this thread and drool when I see Shep getting whumped and bloodied? Well as long as they don't see my double standard it is ok!!
    bless them, lets hope they never know. I think its a case of do as I say, not as I do

Well, I sprained my ankle badly while dog walking at the weekend, and have been feeling sorry for myself and I've lost my squee a bit I'm such a clumsy idiot!
    (((hugs))) is it any better hun? you are having a bad time with self whump lately me thinks you need to take out some of the pain on your Shep Clone

Thank you! It's just I see so many support banners going around, I thought I'd show my support for the most important thing for me in season 4 Any gentle mocking of support banners is purely coincidental...

It's really blustery here today, and grey and cloudy. Hasn't rained yet, but it looks like it's going to.

Good luck with your patient!

Well, a week today then, it's the world premiere of Adrift! I can't believe it's almost here. I have to say, I'm looking forward to seeing Adrift and Lifeline in their full glory. I love season openers and the scifi/space ship/action/vis effects we get. But, the whumper in me is desperate to see DG and Travelers. I really hope we're going to get some decent whump. I think we're long overdue!

May I take the time to recommend a wonderful story, by our own lovely IWTB. She wrote it for me, sniff...

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/137190.html#cutid1
    your sig is fantastic mental green heading your way

ooh a IWTB fic, gotta go read it, always a treat

My copy of SFX arrived today, its got the sexiest scifi vote results in, Shep came in at 10, the comment that was with the pic was well.....well..... odd! I can honestly say I have never thought of the way he walks around, before that comment would write it in here but its a PG forum

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      Hey peeps how is everyone?? RL has been a mare lately, so haven't been able to play

Congratulations hun

ooh welcome to the whump thread, will check out your fic later is it complete?

Awwwww!!! pants!!!

Its a shame, I think Kens commentary would have been brilliant.

Oh Peggy, your commentary was bloody brilliant, made me giggle after a sucky day so thank you, I am gutted I couldn't come and play and enjoy the commentary as I watched. Nevermind

bless them, lets hope they never know. I think its a case of do as I say, not as I do

(((hugs))) is it any better hun? you are having a bad time with self whump lately me thinks you need to take out some of the pain on your Shep Clone

your sig is fantastic mental green heading your way

ooh a IWTB fic, gotta go read it, always a treat

My copy of SFX arrived today, its got the sexiest scifi vote results in, Shep came in at 10, the comment that was with the pic was well.....well..... odd! I can honestly say I have never thought of the way he walks around, before that comment would write it in here but its a PG forum
      Oh yes, I heard about that. SFX commented on that certain walk of Joe's a while back, and I suppose it's just stuck. (Sounds painful...). It makes me chuckle and definitely doesn't make me have gutter-worthy thoughts... I have to say, when I look at who finished in front of Joe, I'm amazed, and not in a good way...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
        Oh have fab hon are you close to the stage? i've never heard of Burn notice? What is it?

The American Idols Live show was really fun last night! We had decent seats and all of them were great to watch, especially Blake Lewis for those of you stateside who watched last season.

As for Burn Notice, it was a summer show on USA about a spy, a tongue-in-cheek show with some whumpage, and the guy is kinda cute too so it's good whump! But I guess this is for that other whump thread

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        Do you know how hard it is for not to laugh when I tell my kiddos that we don't hit to handle a problem or to remind them we don't have weapons at school and then come on this thread and drool when I see Shep getting whumped and bloodied? Well as long as they don't see my double standard it is ok!!
        That's how I feel when I watch SaltyJr outside with his friends pretending to be shot and lying hurt on the ground - I watch them and think how much I want that to be Shep on TV!

Woo hoo!! I can say "NEXT WEEK" now!!! It's NEXT FRIDAY!!!
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Oh yes, I heard about that. SFX commented on that certain walk of Joe's a while back, and I suppose it's just stuck. (Sounds painful...). It makes me chuckle and definitely doesn't make me have gutter-worthy thoughts... I have to say, when I look at who finished in front of Joe, I'm amazed, and not in a good way...
          My feelings exactly I was slightly disturbed!! Just read IWTB fic, bloody brilliant, I was close to tears (probably didn't help that I had that rob thomas song playing in the background *sniff*), you must be so pleased that it was written for you Linz

Originally posted by Salty View Post
          The American Idols Live show was really fun last night! We had decent seats and all of them were great to watch, especially Blake Lewis for those of you stateside who watched last season.

As for Burn Notice, it was a summer show on USA about a spy, a tongue-in-cheek show with some whumpage, and the guy is kinda cute too so it's good whump! But I guess this is for that other whump thread

That's how I feel when I watch SaltyJr outside with his friends pretending to be shot and lying hurt on the ground - I watch them and think how much I want that to be Shep on TV!

Woo hoo!! I can say "NEXT WEEK" now!!! It's NEXT FRIDAY!!!
          see kids are so sweet and innocent, they have no idea!! which is a good thing!! wish I was akid again life was so much more fun not that I have actually grown up yet saw a greeting card today that said "growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!"

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its finally nearly here!!!!!! it seems like we have been waiting for ages!!!

Comment

I am so excited Only one more week...
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

May I take the time to recommend a wonderful story, by our own lovely IWTB. She wrote it for me, sniff...

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/137190.html#cutid1
              It was one of the best stories I ever read... It blew me away...
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Hmmm... well, I don't know what that comment was but I know that in real life Joe has THE sexiest walk ever!
                sigpic

Comment

Only at ten? What's wrong with those voters. Can you give us the top ten list..please?

I love Shep's walk....and everything else about him.
                  Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                  Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                  GateCon Attendee 2008
                  Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                    Hmmm... well, I don't know what that comment was but I know that in real life Joe has THE sexiest walk ever!
                    It was just not very appropriate, considering the normal stuff they put under other peoples pics (me thinks someone is jealous of the gorgeous Joe..... Well er think none pg and how someone would walk due to say a large weapon getting in the way....

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                    Only at ten? What's wrong with those voters. Can you give us the top ten list..please?

I love Shep's walk....and everything else about him.
                    Well I decided that people obviously didn't know what they were voting for and got mixed up, I obviously understood completely and voted for Joe But yeah people who came 1 to 9 not the correct outcome IMHO

See they need to have a most whumpable in SciFi vote and then it would be no contest Shep would win hands down *wonders which pic they would choose to illustrate it and what comment they would make*

One week to go!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OT for top ten sexiest male stars in Sci-Fi
                    Spoiler:
                    10. Joe F
                    9. David Duchovny - Joe is better
                    8. Nathan Fillion - Joe is better
                    7. James Masters - WTF??!!??
                    6. Ben Browder - Joe is better
                    5. RDA - Joe is better
                    4. Harrison Ford - Joe is better
                    3. John Barrowman - Joe is better
                    2. Michael Shanks - Joe is better
                    1. David Tennant - ok so he is hot but still, Joe is better!!

Comment

Okay... those guys are totally crazy. That list should indeed be upside down... JF wins IMO. That's how it is in my head.
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                        Okay... those guys are totally crazy. That list should indeed be upside down... JF wins IMO. That's how it is in my head.
                        Oh I agree it would make much more sense upside down!!!!!!

Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody is sexier than Joe!!!

Comment

Results for top 10 most whumpable people in scifi....

10. John Sheppard
                          9. John Sheppard
                          8. John Sheppard
                          7. John Sheppard
                          6. John Sheppard
                          5. John Sheppard
                          4. John Sheppard
                          3. John Sheppard
                          2. John Sheppard
                          1. John Sheppard

Ah much better

Comment

Results for top 10 most whumpable people in scifi....

10. John Sheppard
                            9. John Sheppard
                            8. John Sheppard
                            7. John Sheppard
                            6. John Sheppard
                            5. John Sheppard
                            4. John Sheppard
                            3. John Sheppard
                            2. John Sheppard
                            1. John Sheppard

Ah much better
                            That's more like it.
                            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                            Sig and avi by me
                            Spoiler:

Comment

deff who won first place... bet someone who is ugly
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard little minx View Post
                                deff who won first place... bet someone who is ugly
                                Well, I wouldn't call David Tennant ugly (I think he's good looking but that's another thread), but I do think that Joe should have at least been higher on the list, if not number one.

Comment

Working...
                                X