No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you feel better very soon Erika! Nausea and headaches are absolutely no fun!!

I'm off to go shopping. Trying to find clothes that aren't so darned "woodstockish" in style or cut so low that things that shouldn't hangout or be exposed are in danger of doing so..... *sigh* I'm really beginning to hate vacations.
    sigpic

Comment

Gah. Can't speak for laughing. The biggest troll on GW has just accused other people of trolling!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Gah. Can't speak for laughing. The biggest troll on GW has just accused other people of trolling!
        Gotta see that.. Do you have a link?
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
          Gotta see that.. Do you have a link?
          Better not. Don't want to single anyone out specifically... respect for other users and all that... not that this person bothers with any of that nonsense themselves but still...

Shouldn't have mentioned it really. It was just one of those things that was so incredibly, unbelievably hypocritical that it just made me laugh out of sheer disbelief...

The posts'll probably get deleted or edited soon anyway....
          sigpic

Comment

Better not. Don't want to single anyone out specifically... respect for other users and all that... not that this person bothers with any of that nonsense themselves but still...

Shouldn't have mentioned it really. It was just one of those things that was so incredibly, unbelievably hypocritical that it just made me laugh out of sheer disbelief...
            Yeah, shouldn't have asked.. I have my ways though

I can't believed I missed that Adrift and Lifeline were leaked.. I really only come to this thread so I miss this stuff. Doesn't matter though, cause I'll be strong this one time and not read the entire detailed plot...

Comment

Yeah, shouldn't have asked.. I have my ways though

I can't believed I missed that Adrift and Lifeline were leaked.. I really only come to this thread so I miss this stuff. Doesn't matter though, cause I'll be strong this one time and not read the entire detailed plot...
              Yeah, I'm not watching the leaked eps or reading any detailed plot info. I *love* spoilers prior to airing when it's all hints and speculation but once people have seen an ep and have confirmed plot details I *don't* want to know until I've seen it for myself!

I'm waiting for the full, finished broadcast version eps.

Just over 2 weeks to go! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

P.S. The posts have indeed been edited/removed now, as I suspected...
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I'm not watching the leaked eps or reading any detailed plot info. I *love* spoilers prior to airing when it's all hints and speculation but once people have seen an ep and have confirmed plot details I *don't* want to know until I've seen it for myself!

Yep, we're pretty alike in that ... and in other things

Comment

I to give you some props Ali for your comments on those also. You and VB really stood your ground especially where the guide lines for GW are enforced. I really think IMO that they should've never found their way on the thread and kept to themselves.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hello whumpers. I had a lot to catch up on. Well here it goes.

Congrats to all the milestoners you know who you are!!

Erika, SGA and Nina loved the videos (I'm sure it was you 3 right?)

knightie (hugs) I only know one person that worked in the WTC and he happened to miss his train that morning. He was looked over that day as well as your hubby. ((hugs)) Were you in Chicago with him?

I really enjoyed the Epiphany commentary Peggy. Looking forward to the next one.

SD sorry to hear you had to return your cat. (hugs)

GG you getting ready for your big trip to DC. It's getting close to November. I can't wait.

Loving all the pics. That's some yummy goodness!!!!

I read the SciFi article. I don't understand why DH is first then AT. Isn't Joe the lead? I should be happy there's an interview, but I'm sick of Joe being put behind everyone else. OK rant over.

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                    urk. need the song to vid. LOL
                    How about Breatheless by The Corrs. After all Sheppard does leave us breatheless. Doesn't he?
                    sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                    &
                    AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                      Morning all! Hope you are enjoying your Wednesday. One day closer to... something important. Wait, don't tell me. The Bionic Woman premier? No, that wasn't it. Something about a team in a galaxy... Oh, yes. I believe S4 is in 16 days!!!!

BTW - anyone needing a quick whump fix (especially those that like hypothermia), CC/Stealth Dragon/Kriadydragon has a new one. Spontaneous Group Hugging.
                      Lovely little piece, thanks for the link!

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                      Thank you EVERYONE for your kind words about the kitten!! I have been totally miserable and you lot are the best!!!

Yes GG he is soooo spoilt! He can only have fish and rice to eat though so I have to do a lot of cooking!!!

Here is the LJ link - I think that is what you were after??

http://community.livejournal.com/gw_...158071#t158071
                      I am so sorry about your kitty! And, thanks soooooooo much for the link!

16 days and change - squeeeeee & woohoo!

Comment

Argh!! Back from a very disappointing evening of shopping. Now I know why I still have the baggy sweatshirts and sweatpants from five years ago.

So how is everyone tonight? If there is anyone around that is......
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post

I read the SciFi article. I don't understand why DH is first then AT. Isn't Joe the lead? I should be happy there's an interview, but I'm sick of Joe being put behind everyone else. OK rant over.
                          Hi sherry! *waves* Hi GG *waves*

Isn't it funny how little things like that can annoy you to no end? I hate when they do that, putting Joe behind like that.

I'm just glad that they at least put him up front, in the middle and bigger than the others in promo shots. That makes up for a lot (although we should have had a close up)..

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                            Argh!! Back from a very disappointing evening of shopping. Now I know why I still have the baggy sweatshirts and sweatpants from five years ago.

As much as shopping can be my life saver on a bad day, it can frustrate you to no end on other days

JM's blog is still not up.. Are they doping night shots again?

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

I feel your pain. Shopping for clothes is a four letter word on some planet.

As much as shopping can be my life saver on a bad day, it can frustrate you to no end on other days

JM's blog is still not up.. Are they doping night shots again?
                              It's up. Nothing new, except he mentions the leaked eps. Holy moley, someone sure scr*wed up big time. Also, yet another DH vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                                I feel your pain. Shopping for clothes is a four letter word on some planet.

It's up. Nothing new, except he mentions the leaked eps. Holy moley, someone sure scr*wed up big time. Also, yet another DH vid.
                                I read that too! It does not sound to me JM was too happy about it. I could be wrong. But, I do not think so. I would be fuming if that happened also. Especially, when SGA needs really good ratings the first part of the season and the rest of the season for a better chance of getting S5.
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Working...
                                X