John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caty View Post
    Thanks for that! But you know what makes me really angry? The SGA promotion on the top of the site.. Carter is in the middle (and bigger) than Joe (on her left) and Weir (on her right)... That just p****s me off!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was annoyed at that. I understand they want to promote Carter but having her front and centre in practically every promo pic is really too much. She is also listed first in the cast listings for SGA...WTF!! why is she getting all this attention when she is only a recurring character. I know they want to appeal to the SG1 fans but what about the SGA fans... sigh... There is also discussion that she will be second in the credits after JF which I also think is wrong... she should be last... I am beginning to think we may see her first in the credits after seeing her first in the cast listings..

I wasn't fussed either way about Carter joining SGA but now I feel I've seen enough of her and the season hasn't even aired..
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that! But you know what makes me really angry? The SGA promotion on the top of the site.. Carter is in the middle (and bigger) than Joe (on her left) and Weir (on her right)... That just p****s me off!!!
      Yep, I thought the same thing caty. And they keep telling us that Carter isn't taking over. Oh yeah right!
      Last edited by Astraldust; 22 September 2007, 06:17 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

That's crazy! There are some things you just can't know when you get here..

Oh well, I accepted my fate
        My court date is on October 9th...
        *HUGS* for the 9th caty. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Up in New England all the school buses had flashing stop signs that came out of the side of the bus whenever it stopped to let children off. We only encountered it once but I told hubby to wait patiently behind the bus.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh hon, it doesn't reflect how it's going to be when it airs. Look at all the great Joe stuff we have at the moment, and all those pics from Harmony and Outcast. And there's some really nice ones of Shep in Travelers.
          And you can even see the
          Spoiler:
          Cut lip and the bruises

Cheer up hon, everything will be fine. *hugs*

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
          For anyone who can't see the photos, pop over to the Atlantis Season 4 forum and click on the various named episode's discussion and speculation threads!

Thanks Eli, I just put all of them into the S4 Promo's and stills folder to.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          I'm glad I'm not the only one who was annoyed at that. I understand they want to promote Carter but having her front and centre in practically every promo pic is really too much. She is also listed first in the cast listings for SGA...WTF!! why is she getting all this attention when she is only a recurring character. I know they want to appeal to the SG1 fans but what about the SGA fans... sigh... There is also discussion that she will be second in the credits after JF which I also think is wrong... she should be last... I am beginning to think we may see her first in the credits after seeing her first in the cast listings..

I wasn't fussed either way about Carter joining SGA but now I feel I've seen enough of her and the season hasn't even aired..
          But that's it, they have to promote her, they want to expand the fanbase and bring over SG1 fans. And that's one way of doing it. It doesn't mean her role in S4 is going to be to overshadow Shep.

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
          Yep, I thought the same thing caty. And they keep telling us that Carter isn't taking over. Oh yeah right!
          *hugs* Oh dear the whumpers are not happy campers today.

Comment

Thanks for the pics Peg!

I'm not worried about the positioning of Carter in some of those pics. I really don't think it means much. It's just letting peeps know she's now going to be in the show as well! In case they didn't know!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

*hugs* Oh dear the whumpers are not happy campers today.
              That's the only thing that got me a little browned off. The rest is all good. After all it's less than a week until S4 now. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
              And we did get some super pics from JM today.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                Thanks for the pics Peg!

I'm not worried about the positioning of Carter in some of those pics. I really don't think it means much. It's just letting peeps know she's now going to be in the show as well! In case they didn't know!!

I'm not worried either. I agree it's just their way of promoting her, but sometimes they have the subtlety of a sledghammer.

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                That's the only thing that got me a little browned off. The rest is all good. After all it's less than a week until S4 now. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                And we did get some super pics from JM today.
                We got some fab stuff today AND a vid to

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And we got 3 promotional pics of Shep with
                Spoiler:
                him being all bruised and battered We got whumpyshumpydoodles as promo's

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! This time in one week I will have watched Adrift!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Astral!!

caty - *hugs and good luck for October

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                    Well, I sprained my ankle badly while dog walking at the weekend, and have been feeling sorry for myself and I've lost my squee a bit I'm such a clumsy idiot!
                    Linzi - you plank!

Not that i can talk! I'm always whumping myself! Lol

Hope it gets better soon hom *hugs*

Originally posted by prion View Post
                    SEptember 20th Joe Mallozzi blog had

Today’s video: Click on the date for a sneak peek of tomorrow’s sneak peek of the lovely park scene shoot for Outcast. I woke up early for THIS?!

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...abetterday.flv

spoiler info
                    Spoiler:
                    It's the set-up of a scene with Sheppard and his ex-wife on a park bench!
                    JM's blog was certainly a surprise this morning!

Spoiler:
                    Shep in a suit!!

I'm looking forward to this ep, may not be whumpy,but it's peaked my interest.

Spoiler:
                    Backsotry!! SQUEEEEE!!!

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                    Hello, whumpers! Camello of Abydos made a few random Sheppard smilies... for some reason he likes injuring Shep in the smilies...
                    Spoiler:

Snurchable.

Oh, I made the bug, Michael, and side view of Shep... he just animated them.
                    Cool! Thanks for sharing!

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                    A S4 present for the whumpers from scifi

Woohooo! *does her happy dance*

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...9&cat=season04

Spoiler:

Enjoy
                    Does happy dance right along side Peggy.

Ooo, any other Birts having trouble getting hold of the latest copy of Stargate Magazine? WHSmith still has the last issue and the latest was meant to be out Sept 4th! I'm kicking myself cos i could have bought it in Canada but decided to wait till i got back!
                    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! This time in one week I will have watched Adrift!!!
                      So will I and I'm determined not to read any spoilers before hand.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey beautiful Whumpers!

Sorry I haven't been here in a few days....RL is slowly creeping in on me. How is everyone?

I am a LOT better now that I have seen JM's blog pics! OMG......Umbrella Joe! Suit Joe! JOE!!!! *fans self*

I have been watching S-3 SQUEEEE! *ahem* "Common Ground".....and the audio commentary first up. OT about the audio commentaries in general and CG in particular:
                        Spoiler:
                        I want to hear the actors on some of these commentaries! Man......and one of those guys who did CG.....he kept mentioning the lighting on the jail set and the rust. Okay......they were good.....but he mentioned it about 3 times. How about mentioning more about Joe and Chris Heyerdahl?

What did I miss? I have a bunch of catching up to do.

IHS
                        sigpic

Comment

I'n not way way upset about the promo pics that have Carter up front and center...since hey I've seen them and I guess they migh be directed towards Carter fans and SG1 fans to get them to watch SGA,,so they have to promote her...then I've of course seen the ones where have Shep in the middle, front and center which is to promote the existing cast to us SGA fans... so I'm not to worried by it... promo pics really don't tell the story of how the season and it's characters will play out...

So I'm not going to make myself go crazy over it...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            I'n not way way upset about the promo pics that have Carter up front and center...since hey I've seen them and I guess they migh be directed towards Carter fans and SG1 fans to get them to watch SGA,,so they have to promote her...then I've of course seen the ones where have Shep in the middle, front and center which is to promote the existing cast to us SGA fans... so I'm not to worried by it... promo pics really don't tell the story of how the season and it's characters will play out...

So I'm not going to make myself go crazy over it...
                            Thats very wise of you Nina..

But I thought I'd have one promo pic where Carter isn't front and centre.

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Whew! Finally caught up.

Let's see. We won't be going anywhere next week so I'll miss the SGA premiere unless I can borrow someone's TV. Hubby's work schedule got changed (again). So if we go the following week, and hubby makes reservations, he's been put on notice to make sure the hotel has SciFi on their cable package. How invested in JF am I that that's my priority?

I don't know how, but I only ordered the DVDs last week and already got them a few days ago. I got them so fast I was afraid they mailed me S-2 or something! I checked to make sure I got the right season....then made sure all the DVDs are in one piece. So far so good. *keeps fingers crossed* I think I'll skip the second set and go to the last bunch....the ones with "Sunday"......."Submersion"......."Vengeance"....and "First Strike". This is so much fun to pick and choose the Best of Shep (like there are bad Shepisodes....I think not)

Still haven't located that Starburst magazine. B&N had the magazine, but not the one with JF in it.

Lunch time!

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Thats very wise of you Nina..

But I thought I'd have one promo pic where Carter isn't front and centre.
                                How about these:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X