John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Not that you'd notice hehehe. I've been feeling pretty fed up today so that and the pics of JF have made me all floaty and squeey again

Did you see
    Spoiler:
    Evil Shep saying to Rodney, "You can't win this!" Woohoooooo, so I wonder if part of it is like a cat and mouse game with the team? Oooooooh my god the angst is gonna be huge, not to mention the whumpyshumpyscumdidlyumpscious's

*iz a bit hyper*

hehehe
    I did, and may I say:

Spoiler:
    SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
      Yeah and did you notice that little...
      Spoiler:
      ...defiant smirk on Rodney's face when he says "oh yes we can"? Methinks they have a plan.
      Welcome back Josie *hugs* Squeeeeeeee, I know! For research i'm watching it over and over again, just to get those lil tidbits of course
      Spoiler:
      I think Sheppy is gonna be spending a lot of time in the infirmary in this one, and I can see some angst and mistrust in the teams future in this ep. I wonder if that's in Rodney's dream or if it's when/if Evil Shep takes form?

*bounces*

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      I did, and may I say:

Spoiler:
      SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!
      Woohoo

Comment

Thank you Peggy! *hugs back*

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          The SGA spoiler video from Comic-con is online!!

http://tv.yahoo.com/stargate-atlanti...videos/3559666

haven't caught it all (locks up) but begins with a scene from Travelers, saw a clip with Ronon and Rodney, Sam and Shep, and that was just halfway through.

Enjoy!
          SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! well i havent done that in a while....of course they had to mock and put in some phantoms scenes...maybe theyre subconsciously warning me to reign in my squee like i have been lol.....
          ok so
          Spoiler:
          evil shep woo...shooting your guns too early *cringe*...shep in a chair-wooo! but also as predicted....cute congratulating carter sheppy, sheppy bruised face from travelers (hope that isnt the only whump but i fear it is)..mckay whump blaaaaaa...did i see at the beginning of that travelers shep putting a gun in his waistband..meaning hes not really that much of prisoner i guess...and larrin with an ancient scanner meaning she must have the gene#? is confused...the being captured by the sexy alien bit must be the end of travelers surely (way to ruin the end lol)...kick arse keller...it goes really quickly but i noticed a shot of a conversionised sheppy attacking teyla!!!!(how squee!)..dream from dg..possibly an explosion of some kind by sheppy in the ancient chair....still wondering if the rodney paddle scene is a dream since sheppy doesnt seem that bothered lol although it does go quick i guess..unless its real and its connected to rodney and evil shep scene and he dies on the outside and then wakes up- as we said maybe people are affected on the outside from the dreams inside? and thats what i got lol

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

haven't caught it all (locks up) but begins with a scene from Travelers, saw a clip with Ronon and Rodney, Sam and Shep, and that was just halfway through.

Enjoy!
            Oh. My. Bleeping. goodness!!!! If that doesn't get the blood boiling for S4..I don't think anything will.

Why the heck isn't it September yet????????
            sigpic

Comment

Ack! where did my post go???

Atlantean Fan - ((HUGS)) and thoughts and prayers for a quick and complete recovery for you!! Take it easy!!
              sigpic

Comment

OMG, thank Prion!!!!!!

Now THAT's what I call an awesome promo... Can I get even more excited about Season 4??? I didn't think that was possible...
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Ohh Season 4 sure looks awesome....
                  Spoiler:
                  Shep in the chair again... kick-ass Teyla... Keller standing up for herself... ah yes McKay stuff as usual..*lol* nice scene between Shep and Sam... I think they will work really well together...
                  Glad though Shep seemed annoyed and pissed at that tacky line by Larrin... and yes another woman that will go for him... I can understand that,,but for ONCE I would like to see a woman who isn't affected... guess not on this woman either...

When it's September again
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Ohh Season 4 sure looks awesome....
                    Spoiler:
                    Shep in the chair again... kick-ass Teyla... Keller standing up for herself... ah yes McKay stuff as usual..*lol* nice scene between Shep and Sam... I think they will work really well together...
                    Glad though Shep seemed annoyed and pissed at that tacky line by Larrin... and yes another woman that will go for him... I can understand that,,but for ONCE I would like to see a woman who isn't affected... guess not on this woman either...

When it's September again
                    did you see
                    Spoiler:
                    the conversionesque sheppy attacking teyla....so thats her dream...thought it would be the wraith but its a nice throw back! i wondered if that incident would affect her a lot, looks like it did

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Enjoy!
                      Gah! Crazy busy evening interviewing candidates from home and emailing client in the US - only just got chance to catch up here... and GAH!! And WOOT!! And SQUEEEEEEE! And IS IT SEPTEMBER YET???!!!

So I count scenes from Travellers, Missing, Doppelganger, Tabula Rasa and Adrift/Lifeline.
                      Me too! Squeeeeeeeeee!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                      Meant to say, I think that
                      Spoiler:
                      Rodney 'dies' in TR, because we know people can die of the illness they get, and Keller is wearing a hazmat suit. Obviously somehow they all survive... Where does Sheppy fit into it though?
                      Spoiler:
                      Looks like Sam is definitely infected too in Tabula Rasa. So much awesomeness in this trailer, don't know where to start! And did I see Larrin holding Ronon's gun - or one exactly the same! Hey, didn't JM say we would find out more about the original of ROnon's gun this season? I thought he was referring to Reunion but maybe not eh?

CAn't WAIT for DG! Looks SOOOOOO awesome! I also caught a soundbite of Sheppard yelling "Sam!!" at one point?

Umm... I may have to watch that a few million more times...
                      sigpic

Comment

Video link + detailed transcript of the Stargate Atlantis trailer shown at Comic-Con is now available at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/93006.html

does contain some spoilers (yes, one big major one)

Comment

Thank you Peggy! *hugs back*
                          you're welcome sweetie. I've just been looking at the clips, and I do believe the very first scene is not travelers, but possibly
                          Spoiler:
                          TMC, by his right eye it looks like a cut, and we know he's on Atlantis as he's in the chair, so i've got a feeling Larrin's coming back for that one to. But then again I might be horribly wrong and getting overexcited again at the possibility of more whumpage hehehe.

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! well i havent done that in a while....of course they had to mock and put in some phantoms scenes...maybe theyre subconsciously warning me to reign in my squee like i have been lol.....
                          ok so
                          Spoiler:
                          evil shep woo...shooting your guns too early *cringe*...shep in a chair-wooo! but also as predicted....cute congratulating carter sheppy, sheppy bruised face from travelers (hope that isnt the only whump but i fear it is)..mckay whump blaaaaaa...did i see at the beginning of that travelers shep putting a gun in his waistband..meaning hes not really that much of prisoner i guess...and larrin with an ancient scanner meaning she must have the gene#? is confused...the being captured by the sexy alien bit must be the end of travelers surely (way to ruin the end lol)...kick arse keller...it goes really quickly but i noticed a shot of a conversionised sheppy attacking teyla!!!!(how squee!)..dream from dg..possibly an explosion of some kind by sheppy in the ancient chair....still wondering if the rodney paddle scene is a dream since sheppy doesnt seem that bothered lol although it does go quick i guess..unless its real and its connected to rodney and evil shep scene and he dies on the outside and then wakes up- as we said maybe people are affected on the outside from the dreams inside? and thats what i got lol
                          Squeeeeeeeeeeeee, at least we get Shep being
                          Spoiler:
                          Snarky with Larrin that should hopefully hold off the kirkers for a lil bit, but then again, they'd probably see it as him flirting. But I don't really care cos we've got Evil Shep on the lose in Atlantis and kicking ass *bounces* And buggy Shep for Listy. I didn't see Shep in TR clip... maybe in that one Sheppy is already on life support. That ones for you Sheppy D.

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                          did you see
                          Spoiler:
                          the conversionesque sheppy attacking teyla....so thats her dream...thought it would be the wraith but its a nice throw back! i wondered if that incident would affect her a lot, looks like it did
                          I think i missed that bit, I wonder if there's two scenes of
                          Spoiler:
                          buggy Shep in DG then?

Oh well I guess i'll have to watch it again, just to see... Oh the hardship

*bounces*

Comment

I think I'm gonna burst from excitement!!

really...

So, if you never hear from me again, you know what happened to me...

Comment

Video link + detailed transcript of the Stargate Atlantis trailer shown at Comic-Con is now available at

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/93006.html

does contain some spoilers (yes, one big major one)
                              I think everyone has latched onto everything I got all excited about. They need to air THIS trailer on the network.

My favorite part?

Spoiler:
                              Evil!Shep!!!!!!! Not only is it damn sexy but I bet Joe had a blast filming it. His favorite eppys are the ones he gets to break from character.

Oh and does anyone recall which eppy Joe had to do wire work for? Anyone?

Is it time YET!

My fanfic-
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

The only thing I didn't catch was
                                Spoiler:
                                Sheppard attacking Teyla?? I saw someone doing something to Teyla in one scene, but there is no way I could ever tell who it was...

Comment

Working...
                                X