Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Now that would be evil!
    And?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
      so from looking at the promo i guess in DP
      Spoiler:
      that sheppard getting knocked back is after he has activated the crystal and thats how t creates his doppelganger. Im so excited about this ep! Sheppard is going to get so whumped
      Yep, that's what I thought that clip was too!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I mean, come on, that's GOT to hurt!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        Well SciFi haven't exactly got a lot of shows left to promote, have they? So, let's hope SGA finally gets the sort of promotion it deserves!
        Oh I really hope that they give it a chance!!!!!

Fingers crossed for lots of promo to come!

Comment

Oh I really hope that they give it a chance!!!!!

Fingers crossed for lots of promo to come!
          Fingers crossed for lots of whumped Sheppy to come too...hee hee!
          sigpic

Comment

DG!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Josie on 5600!!!
            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Fingers and toes are crossed!
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

And?
                I approve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, that's what I thought that clip was too!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I mean, come on, that's GOT to hurt!

I think it will certainly need a
                Spoiler:
                stretch in the infirmary!!!

I hope that all our comments on JM's blog will have paid off and we get a nice share of shump in the second half of s4. Poor Joe (our Joe) will think what on earth is going on

Comment

Spoiler:

I hope that all our comments on JM's blog will have paid off and we get a nice share of shump in the second half of s4. Poor Joe (our Joe) will think what on earth is going on
                  Poor Joe! Lucky us though! I hope the second half of season 4 has whump in it too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I get the impression that JM will be overwhelmed with chocolate when s4 airs!

SQUEEEEEEE!!!
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks Erika.

I just know we're going to have lots of goodies to keep us going, I mean there was the big press junket a couple of weeks ago and JM mentioned they were going to do another round of interviews etc this past week (though no JoeF for that) all those interviews are going to have to come to light over the next few months and Comic Com is really close now too and they are advertising that the whole cast is going to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Okay, did up recaps (synopsis) and screencaps (crappy) of the first and second ads

First ad:
                        http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/69228.html

Second ad:
                        http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/69767.html

Ohmygod, Shep does get some whumping (2nd ad)

Spoiler:
                        thanks for the link!!

Originally posted by strinam View Post
                        AT looks pissed at Sheppard in that 9th cap...
                        Doesn't she!

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                        If it is a stunt guy then he doesn't look anything like any of the characters we know. Maybe it's a new character/redshirt/alien dude.
                        I'm guessing (guessing)
                        Spoiler:
                        it's the stunt man but it's meant to be Evil Shep!! One of the other caps looked like there were two Sheps.

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                        so from looking at the promo i guess in DP
                        Spoiler:
                        that sheppard getting knocked back is after he has activated the crystal and thats how t creates his doppelganger. Im so excited about this ep! Sheppard is going to get so whumped
                        Good thought!!

But OMG - what a day of squee it's been!! I though nothing could top ADB being available to pre-order - than i came here and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Damn i wish i could the ads but from the caps and transcripts - S4 looks sooo good!!! Why oh why isn't it September yet!!

And yes, i have to say i forgot all about Weir looking at all that . I think Carter and Keller will do just fine
                        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                          Thanks Erika.

I just know we're going to have lots of goodies to keep us going, I mean there was the big press junket a couple of weeks ago and JM mentioned they were going to do another round of interviews etc this past week (though no JoeF for that) all those interviews are going to have to come to light over the next few months and Comic Com is really close now too and they are advertising that the whole cast is going to be there.
                          Yes I think that there is going to be lots to squee over!!!!!!!!

Comment

*checks self to see if she's invisible*

So are you guys talking about actually watching the promo vids or about the screen caps? 'Cause I can't find the actual vids anywhere. A little help, please?

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Wow a lot of squee in here all of a sudden...but no wonder...great clips from the ads... I didn't think they would actually show anything...but I'm glad i was wrong.. even though we only see pics of it,,,but it looks awesome... Shep seems to be having a lot to do,,,and I really don't mind seeing Carter... think I'm so used to her,,, as long as they write everything well I have no problem with her there... *ducks* hopefully I don't need to change my opinion later

Thanks to SGAFan - For all the great screencaps... and to ,,was it prion for the recap of it...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

squeediddlydeesqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i am just in squee overload.........whump whump lots of whump yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss woo hoo! *jumps up and down* yesss*pumps fist into the air* yeah yes squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                                X