Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strinam View Post
    I think the EVIL is from DG?
    I know it's a teensy spoiler and I don't want to nag but that should probably be under a tag. Ooh that almost rhymed.

Comment

Morning!! OMG, I've missed so much! I went out last night for the work annual party and stayed out till 5am! Ooops! I still have a headache...

Now then. *ahem*

SQueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Just saw an ad (about 7:28pm) on SG1 in which Skiffy said that season 4 will return in September
      OMG!YAY!

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
      Okay, caps from the trailer spoiler tag for volume and for spoilers for season 4 Apologies for quality. IT moved fast and I dont have HD *pout*

[snip]

off to cap the first commercial
      You.. are a STAR!! The pic in
      Spoiler:
      the jungle that looks possibly whumpy is definitely from DG - we've seen pics of that set for DG on Joe's blog.

Love the pics of him runnign with a machine gun in each hand!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Thanks, SGA! That looks like BamBam to me! Hey, someone should go ask if that is him doing a stunt!
      I thoughtit looked like BamBam too...

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
      YW you guys

and you're right, she does look pissed at him in that cap.. or really intense.

check these out... theyre from the commercial!

spoilers for season 4

[snip]

OMG!
      Spoiler:
      Evil Shep!
      *bounces* And is that
      Spoiler:
      Dr Lee I saw there?
      sigpic

Comment

omg! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!

Comment

You know after a crap few weeks the squee of the last 24 hours has really helped to cheer me up.

Comment

i feel about ready to explode with squee! season four looks amazing! oh my god.........SQUEE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
              I know it's a teensy spoiler and I don't want to nag but that should probably be under a tag. Ooh that almost rhymed.
              Sorry, spoiler tags now in place....

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
              Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

i think im going to DIE of SQUEE OVERLOAD!!!!

first i watched that interview with joe in the pink..they sure loved him!! and then i watched both of the adverts from season 4 with
                Spoiler:
                WHUMP!! shep getting flung by...erm whatever that was and being pushed to the floor by lorne? or bam bam? and erm evil shep and all the other stuff and...erm
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeh SEPTEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                (thats still not soon enough for my liking but its better than october i guess!)

season 4 has got to rock, and damn sheppy looks hot!!!!!

oh yeh and not shep related but..have you seen that clip DH did for the glastonbury showing of ADB on youtube
                Last edited by Rootortoise; 23 June 2007, 03:46 AM.

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post

first i watched that interview with joe in the pink..they sure loved him!! and then i watched both of the adverts from season 4 with
                  Spoiler:
                  WHUMP!! shep getting flung by...erm whatever that was and being pushed to the floor by lorne? or bam bam? and erm evil shep and all the other stuff and...erm

oh yeh SEPTEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  (thats still not soon enough for my liking but its better than october i guess!)

oh yeh and not shep related but..have you seen that clip DH did for the glastonbury showing of ADB on youtube

Oh it is all so squee worthy indeed!!!!

Oh I will have to go and see the DH clip!

Comment

SQUEEEEE!!!!

The show really looks like it might be going a little darker, which is great! I must say, the clips in the promo vids really looked fantastic, action-packed and pretty tense too. Also, and I know what I'm going to say won't sit well with everyone here, and I understand if you don't agree with me, but, to me, Carter really looks like she's going to fit in well on SGA.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've attempted a transcript of the KTLA interview over on my LJ for anyone on dial-up etc who has been unable to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                        SQUEEEEE!!!!

The show really looks like it might be going a little darker, which is great! I must say, the clips in the promo vids really looked fantastic, action-packed and pretty tense too. Also, and I know what I'm going to say won't sit well with everyone here, and I understand if you don't agree with me, but, to me, Carter really looks like she's going to fit in well on SGA.
                        you know as much as it pains me to say it...i agree about carter

nah it doesnt pain me anymore...im already used to her being there...
                        Spoiler:
                        weir looked out of place more *ducks from tomatoes*

anyway wasnt looking at carter in those clips....i was looking at the WHUMP WOO!!! and sexy shep!!! i had to slow the clips down though, they go so fast!!!!!!! youre right linz, much more darker and action packed and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

GOOOOOOD MOOOORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Can one die from squee???

Thanks SGAFan for the clips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles SGAFan and fills her with kisses*

Just when I thought yesterday couldn't get any better! JF HAWT interview, a patient, pay check, and S4 SQUEE with whump!!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I need to watch that ad!

And I saw the new DH vid. The guy is completely and totally nuts!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
                          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                            I've attempted a transcript of the KTLA interview over on my LJ for anyone on dial-up etc who has been unable to watch it.
                            And if you want to download it, a nice fan put it up at one of those sites where you can download to your heart's content

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aioom3

Enjoy!

Comment

Spoiler:

Wait, are the ad vids already online somewhere? I've only seen the wonderful caps! Am I missing out?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

you know as much as it pains me to say it...i agree about carter

nah it doesnt pain me anymore...im already used to her being there...
                                Spoiler:
                                weir looked out of place more *ducks from tomatoes*

anyway wasnt looking at carter in those clips....i was looking at the WHUMP WOO!!! and sexy shep!!! i had to slow the clips down though, they go so fast!!!!!!! youre right linz, much more darker and action packed and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Yep I agree with you Roo. Ducks from flying tomatoes along with Roo! Hee hee!

OMG, how long till September...I was near with late August! A girl can always live in hope, can't she?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X