John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon Whumpers!

I'm late to the party again today. I'm off to catch up!

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Don't you think they should allow Shep to smile more?

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        Good afternoon Whumpers!

I'm late to the party again today. I'm off to catch up!

IHS

Hey IHS!!! Sent your package out today. You should get it in 4-5 days.

Originally posted by Josie View Post

I love the smile in the first one...the second one, I dunno...just don't like it as much. *runs from whumper rage*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          Hey IHS!!! Sent your package out today. You should get it in 4-5 days.

I love the smile in the first one...the second one, I dunno...just don't like it as much. *runs from whumper rage*
          I love his shy smile! OMG! He does look hawt in pink!
          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
          Sig and avi by me
          Spoiler:

Comment

JF video is linked here

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....2&postcount=10

Comment

Annnnnd I'm back!

Sorry....but I was looking at this guy who looks damn hot in pink! I love his smile too!

GG - Thanks! *blows kisses* Have fun on your trip!

ALI - that's an awesome pic! Knock em dead on Weakest Link!

((((POCUS)))) - sorry about the puppy.

Yesterday you were talking about dreams and nightmares on here. This is what happened to me last night: OT for dream
              Spoiler:
              I was about to be fed on by a Wraith. And not just ANY Wraith either.....it was Shep! His hair was longish but it wasn't that white color....it was his natural color. His eyes were the same though.....they hadn't changed to Wraith eyes. The thing was.....I wasn't the least bit scared of being fed on! There was something calming about him, even in that state. It HURT too....when he slammed his hand into my chest. How strange is that?

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

Annnnnd I'm back!

Sorry....but I was looking at this guy who looks damn hot in pink! I love his smile too!

Yesterday you were talking about dreams and nightmares on here. This is what happened to me last night: OT for dream
                Spoiler:
                I was about to be fed on by a Wraith. And not just ANY Wraith either.....it was Shep! His hair was longish but it wasn't that white color....it was his natural color. His eyes were the same though.....they hadn't changed to Wraith eyes. The thing was.....I wasn't the least bit scared of being fed on! There was something calming about him, even in that state. It HURT too....when he slammed his hand into my chest. How strange is that?

IHS

I think Freud would have had a field day with that particular dream.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  Thanks for the link. Just watched the vid, WOHOO, he looks cute in pink and his smile is so sweet

Comment

Yes. They should allow Sheppy to smile!!!! Very nice!!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Annnnnd I'm back!

Spoiler:

IHS

OMG!! I'm so sorry, but when I read about your dream I was LMAO! I just kept picturing Shep in long hair and saying something like.... "I just can't help myself" with that cute smirk of his.....

I think I see the white coats coming for me........
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG!! I'm so sorry, but when I read about your dream I was LMAO! I just kept picturing Shep in long hair and saying something like.... "I just can't help myself" with that cute smirk of his.....

You mean that they didn't find you before now?

Comment

Yeah... I'd better run now.
                          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

You mean that they didn't find you before now?

Actually no. I kept sending them after Linzi or *gasp* that SLC gal..........
                            sigpic

Comment

Actually no. I kept sending them after Linzi or *gasp* that SLC gal..........
                              That must be why that SLC person disappeared I doubt she has internet access in her padded cell and trying to type in one of those straight-jackets has to be a *****.

Comment

I'm such a tall and kinda thin person....he was probably thinking
                                Spoiler:
                                snack time!
                                ROFL

I can see it now....tonight I
                                Spoiler:
                                will dream he's a Wraith about to feed on me wearing PINK!!!

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X