John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    Masquerade? I doubt it will last to the end, I remember that all the ladies were wearing slippers at the end of my party.

S4
    Spoiler:
    How disapointing is that? He's the hero of the show! We should know more about him, but actually it's being the opposite for the past three years!
    yeh i imagine ill have the mask for about 5 mins before i chuck it away because it annoys me lol..im gonna buy a cheapo one and then it wont matter!! ive got a small heel on my shoe...nothing too uncomfortable for me!!

yeh it is disappointing re backstory....i want to know so much..why is shep like he is, what about his family?? i mean seriously ive read so many brill fanfics that deal with his backstory whilst maintaining a great plot and yet the professional bleedin writers cant do it!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Home from work la la la home from work la la la

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Oh yeah, Mulder got plenty of whump. Dammit, sometimes it seems like in every show out there the male lead gets/got more whump than Shep!
      Didn't he just its no fair, I now have the need to watch x-files, did you find that episode?

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
      CONGRATS to Listy for finishing your race...WAY TO GO!!!!
      Thanks

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
      Well, I've taken the plunge...OT
      Spoiler:
      Things seem to be bleak at work. On Friday my boss asked me why I was so quiet and withdrawn. Well, duh! Only she didn't seem to consider that I was out on vacation for 3 days week before last and then on a 2 day class last week. More than 250 emails to catch up on, as well as having two new projects dumped on me, was keeping me just a tad busy. apparently I have to take being blindsided by a factually incorrect review and a lot more work, all without a raise, with a smile on my face and dancing all the while.

Well, I started looking at the job boards. I found something that might suit my experience well, so I just posted my resume on their career site. I really do not like looking for a new job, but I am certain I am being set up to be shown the door at my current job. Sigh. Thank you all for listening to my woes. I appreciate it so much.

Now, isn't the Q&A from JM's blog interesting! At least they are trying!
      Good on you hun, why stay somewhere where you are unappreciated and treat badly. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and congrats on 2200!!!

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
      Congrats to Linzi, SheppyD, and Lorr on your milestones, Listy on your run (loved the pics!), Roo on finishing Uni (come to Texas anytime!), Bebop on your anniversary, and Erika on having fabulous neighbors with an extra TV.
      thank you

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Just found this up at Scifi. It's a small interview with Joe. Thought you might find it interesting. I did!

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=41999
      Cool thanks for the link, very interesting, I can't wait for S4!!!!

Originally posted by Josie View Post
      We don't really know that much...
      Spoiler:
      ...about what Carter's role in season four will be. The only real information we have is regarding The Seer, we know that the vision that Carter is shown tells her that the fate of Pegasus lies with Atlantis so maybe we will see her struggling with leadership and having that kind of weight on her shoulders.

I know she's had that kind of pressure in SG1 but it's always been under O'Neill's command or she's had Mitchell. Also in SG1 they've always had the SGC to back them up - in Pegasus the buck stops with her.
      Now that is very appealling to me
      Spoiler:
      I wonder how she is going to cope with that aspect of it all. I mean she has always had someone to rely on in SG1 and if Shep and Carter have friction, even if its only a small amount she could well end up facing some difficult things without much support, wonder if we will see aspects of Shep when he disobeyed orders. I would love to see Shep making the choice of whether to follow Carter blindly or disobey/disagree with things she says because of his firm beliefs and experience of how things work in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Morning all. I won't be long and this is most likely just a flyby because I have to deal with some computer bugs...

Congrats to SheppyD, Linzi, Miza, Listy, Lorr for the milestones (I hope I didn't forget anyone) and Roo for the graduation.
      Thanks Hunny

So anything else happening? Off to read Salty's LJ

Comment

Hey guys!

Yes, I'm still alive Just crazy busy with uni at the moment, so I'm sorry for the flyby post!

Originally posted by Listy View Post

Now that is very appealling to me
        Spoiler:
        I wonder how she is going to cope with that aspect of it all. I mean she has always had someone to rely on in SG1 and if Shep and Carter have friction, even if its only a small amount she could well end up facing some difficult things without much support, wonder if we will see aspects of Shep when he disobeyed orders. I would love to see Shep making the choice of whether to follow Carter blindly or disobey/disagree with things she says because of his firm beliefs and experience of how things work in the Pegasus Galaxy.
        I agree. I would also like to see
        Spoiler:
        McKay having to choose between Sheppard and Carter. I mean, yeah, Sam's been sorta his idol, but he must have so much respect for Sheppard now after all they've been through. I wonder whose side he'd choose if it ever came to that. Hopefully Shep's, of course!

So how's everybody doing? And congrats to all the milestoners for the milestones I've undoubtedly missed!

Hope to be able to chat again soon!

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

I was just wondering where you've been Tristen, good to see you about.

Comment

Originally posted by Tristen View Post
            Hey guys!

Yes, I'm still alive Just crazy busy with uni at the moment, so I'm sorry for the flyby post!

Spoiler:
            McKay having to choose between Sheppard and Carter. I mean, yeah, Sam's been sorta his idol, but he must have so much respect for Sheppard now after all they've been through. I wonder whose side he'd choose if it ever came to that. Hopefully Shep's, of course!

So how's everybody doing? And congrats to all the milestoners for the milestones I've undoubtedly missed!

S4
            Spoiler:
            It would be cool to see McKay and Sheppard double taking against Carter because they know more about Pegasus than her, but she wants to do something that goes against their experience.
            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys!

Spoiler:

Hello

Spoiler:
              I seem to think that McKay would have Sheps back as I think even though he admires Carter, he has had three years with Sheppard and they have become solid friends. I don't honestly think that there will be that much friction though, even though it would make for entertaining viewing, I think they would have to keep things from going crazy as it would just turn into a circus, but I really do want to see a little bit of friction and see how the dynamics pan out

I am eating one of those big bags of Maletesers, so nice why do they put the re-seal tab on them I mean who would want not leave some?????!!!???? such a waste of resources and not particularly cost effective

Comment

Really quiet in here again.

We need to think of a craftily worded question for JM's blog that will make him unwittingly drop a few spoilers.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Hmmm,
                  Spoiler:
                  i don't so much want McKay to have to choose per se.
                  To be honest though, i don't think it would be any contest, he'd back Shep all the way. After everything they've been through together, they're practically brothers.
                  I'd like to see him side with Shep against her, but i'd hope he's not so wrapped up in her (gag) that it would come to a matter of having to choose
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

We need to think of a craftily worded question for JM's blog that will make him unwittingly drop a few spoilers.
                    Yes it is really quiet, I am reading Salty's LJ

I am not so good at the crafty.... unless you mean bows and sparkly things, even then not so good at it

You are so right though we need to catch him out.

we could ask what is the most used prop and hope he says intubation tube

Comment

Yes it is really quiet, I am reading Salty's LJ

I am not so good at the crafty.... unless you mean bows and sparkly things, even then not so good at it

You are so right though we need to catch him out.

we could ask what is the most used prop and hope he says intubation tube
                      Yeah, or maybe we could ask how much fake blood they are using on this season and ask on which cast member.
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah, or maybe we could ask how much fake blood they are using on this season and ask on which cast member.
                        Yeah, I was thinking we could be a little more subtle than that.

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking we could be a little more subtle than that.
                          We are not blood thirsty!
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

'Nother flyby!

I was just wondering where you've been Tristen, good to see you about.
                            Thanks, Josie! I've really missed being here. And it's been ages since I actually had time to watch an Atlantis ep! I hope you're doing ok!

Hello

Spoiler:
                            I seem to think that McKay would have Sheps back as I think even though he admires Carter, he has had three years with Sheppard and they have become solid friends. I don't honestly think that there will be that much friction though, even though it would make for entertaining viewing, I think they would have to keep things from going crazy as it would just turn into a circus, but I really do want to see a little bit of friction and see how the dynamics pan out
                            I would hope so.
                            Spoiler:
                            That McKay would have Shep's back, I mean. Man, I'd love to see just a little scene with McKay backing up Shep against Carter But I don't want too much friction either. TBH I think Carter and Shep will get along pretty well most of the time.

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                            Hmmm,
                            Spoiler:
                            i don't so much want McKay to have to choose per se.
                            To be honest though, i don't think it would be any contest, he'd back Shep all the way. After everything they've been through together, they're practically brothers.
                            I'd like to see him side with Shep against her, but i'd hope he's not so wrapped up in her (gag) that it would come to a matter of having to choose
                            Exactly.
                            Spoiler:
                            I'd like it to come natural to McKay that he'd back up Shep even when they're up against Carter.

Hmm... I might just ask a question about it in JM's blog... But right now, I really have to go!

'Night, everybody!

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

G'night hope you get a chance to drop by more often.

I kind of want to ask JM a question about what we can expect in the form of character arcs for Shep, Ronon and McKay. We've heard a lot about what's in store for Teyla but very little about what is in store for the others. I was thinking of asking him if he could sum up season four for each of the characters in one word - but I couldn't think of the right way of wording it.

Comment

joe, can you please tell us some more shep whumpy spoilers??!!
                                subtle..oops!!!

G'night hope you get a chance to drop by more often.

I kind of want to ask JM a question about what we can expect in the form of character arcs for Shep, Ronon and McKay. We've heard a lot about what's in store for Teyla but very little about what is in store for the others. I was thinking of asking him if he could sum up season four for each of the characters in one word - but I couldn't think of the right way of wording it.
                                something like that is fine josie, youre a very eloquent person so as long as you get the esence of the question across to joe then it doesnt matter exactly how you word it.
                                of course i just tried to think how you could word it and couldnt lol

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X