No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing as FF.net is still playing silly buggers and won't let me update I've decided to try and get that idea I had yesterday down on paper as a one shot. *fingers crossed*

Comment

I'm sure you'll do great.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Seeing as FF.net is still playing silly buggers and won't let me update I've decided to try and get that idea I had yesterday down on paper as a one shot. *fingers crossed*
        *Squeee* Go Josie!
        sigpic

Comment

Evening whumpers...how is everyone???

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
            It honestly doesn't look to me like
            Spoiler:
            he has much chance of getting out of there - from the little clip we see. The guy he hits spins around but doesn't go down and you can see on the original cap that there's a second guy in the cell.

Is it truly awful of me to hope that they give him a good beating up in retaliation?
            No, it's not awful, as that's what I'm hoping too! Realistically, your scenario makes sense.
            Spoiler:
            No way can Shep escape from the cell with two armed guards there, I would think

I've been at the hospital for hours, (meeting with Dad's consultant - finally!), and I've missed so much! I'm beginning to get a complex! Everytime I go away, everybody comes out to play!
            Welcome McDork!
            Love the whump sign - that is so damn cool and I want it !!!!!!
            FF.net still is down for me!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm fine thank you.

I hope you're well???

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                No, it's not awful, as that's what I'm hoping too! Realistically, your scenario makes sense.
                Spoiler:
                No way can Shep escape from the cell with two armed guards there, I would think

I've been at the hospital for hours, (meeting with Dad's consultant - finally!), and I've missed so much! I'm beginning to get a complex! Everytime I go away, everybody comes out to play!
                Welcome McDork!
                Love the whump sign - that is so damn cool and I want it !!!!!!
                FF.net still is down for me!
                ffnet still buggering about for me too - I've logged a fault but not expecting a response. Having to stick with posting my fic to LJ for the mo.

Hope things went ok at the hospital.

It has been jumping on here today.. if only we could get CG pics tonight that would be the perfect end to a nice whumpy day...

Evening Beanie! I is ok. You?
                sigpic

Comment

*Squeee* Go Josie!
                  Don't squeee until you've read it.

It might take me a few days to write it even though it'll only be a couple of thousand words. I'll just end up rewriting it about twelve times and then go back to the first version before I'm happy.

Comment

Just gotta pop my head in for a second and recommend this excellent fic which i am still reading through at this very moment:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3002383/1/

I have Sholio on author alert (remember Running on Empty? Awesome whumpy fic!) and this is her latest offering and DAMN it's good!
                    Thanks for the rec...it was great! I think Sholio is a brilliant writer and 'Running on Empty' was cracking!

Well...I've been thinking (not a good thing I can tell you...my brain scares me a little!) how TPTB must be reacting to all this desire for Shep Whump! Perhaps the scenario would play out like this:

TPTB: Well Joe...we've been checking out the internet and there is this HUGE desire from fans to see Shep Whump.
                    JOE: Er....whats that? ('cos we all know Joe is a bit 'not clued up' on these scifi terms. Remember it took him a while to learn what shipping was! Bless him!)
                    TPTB: Whump...um...it means you get hurt a lot.
                    JOE: Oh...do the fans not like my character? (Hurt look on his face...at this point everyone within twenty feet of him wants to give him a big hug!)
                    TPTB: No, no, not at all...it's because they ADORE you that they want to see you hurt and in pain.
                    JOE: O-kaaay?! ....*confuzzled look on his face*
                    TPTB: Yes...so I hope you don't mind, but in every other episode from now on we're going to have to do something nasty to you...to appease the fans.
                    JOE: ...But, I've said before, I'm not too keen on playing the 'injured soldier..on my deathbed type' scenes.
                    TPTB: Well...I'm very sorry...but the fans really want it.
                    JOE: They REALLY want it? Oh...well...if the fans want it.....!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                      I'm fine thank you.

I hope you're well???

Glad to hear it Allestian...

I've been better, but there's really nothing I can do about the behaviour of others, so I shall let it go...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

It has been jumping on here today.. if only we could get CG pics tonight that would be the perfect end to a nice whumpy day...

Evening Beanie! I is ok. You?
                        Pics would be cool...

Evening hun! Good to hear you're good. Me is meh...see my reply to Allestian...

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                          Thanks for the rec...it was great! I think Sholio is a brilliant writer and 'Running on Empty' was cracking!

Well...I've been thinking (not a good thing I can tell you...my brain scares me a little!) how TPTB must be reacting to all this desire for Shep Whump! Perhaps the scenario would play out like this:

TPTB: Well Joe...we've been checking out the internet and there is this HUGE desire from fans to see Shep Whump.
                          JOE: Er....whats that? ('cos we all know Joe is a bit 'not clued up' on these scifi terms. Remember it took him a while to learn what shipping was! Bless him!)
                          JOE: Oh...do the fans not like my character? (Hurt look on his face...at this point everyone within twenty feet of him wants to give him a big hug!)
                          TPTB: No, no, not at all...it's because they ADORE you that they want to see you hurt and in pain.
                          TPTB: Yes...so I hope you don't mind, but in every other episode from now on we're going to have to do something nasty to you...to appease the fans.
                          JOE: ...But, I've said before, I'm not too keen on playing the 'injured soldier..on my deathbed type' scenes.

Worth reposting:
                          Oh god. If only.. if only!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                            Glad to hear it Allestian...

I've been better, but there's really nothing I can do about the behaviour of others, so I shall let it go...
                            Okay then...

If it starts to upset you then let me know. *Big hug*

Comment

I could just see that actual conversation happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                                Okay then...

If it starts to upset you then let me know. *Big hug*

It's nothing you or most of the people here did... :hugs:

Comment

Working...
                                X