John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    I edited my post to include nekkid under a sheet...that's even better!
    And, once again, we are back to Sheppy nekkid under a sheet. Funny how we keep on coming back to that!
    sigpic

Comment

Snicker, snicker... He was good in that scene, though I can't deny I was a little jealous it wasn't Shep...but, hey, I'm an equal opportunities whumper. I've still got my fingers crossed for the whumped Shep and Rodney/stranded on an alien planet/struggling to survive/Shep's incapacitated/ Rodney has to be brawn episode to be written and filmed.
      If that had been Shep...oh my I would have died for sure!!! Lucky Mx!!

Oh yes that ep would be just fine with me

Comment

You must have had burning ears!!!! lol!

What is plantar faciitis? Some sort of skin problem on the foot? I've heard of necrotising faciitis, but obviously this is different!

Hiya - and yes salivating at the Hive is an understatement! I was off my head with glee if you want the official term!!!! Completely doo lally and drooling goo everywhere! But I literally screamed in disappointment when it cut to him walking in to chat with Elizabeth as if nothing had happened!! I mean You don't just get up and walk away from something like that that quickly! And he waited until he was showered and presentable before he told Elizabeth where the others were? Uh uh - no way mate! What were the writers thinking?!?!? We should have had a scene where he woke up in the infirmary and saw Carson asleep at his bedside. He then remembers the mean things he said to Carson and the guilt shows on his face. He weakly calls Carson's name and Carson wakes up and Rodney says something like "Sheppard and the others - we have to help them" and only then would he be well enough to go get presentable for god's sake!!!!!

(sorry but this has really bugged me and I still get extremely narked when I think about it)

And Linzi Plantar faciitis is the inflammation of the plantar - a muscle that is on the base of the foot from the heel into the middle! Not skin at all although it does sound like it, doesn't it! If Ed does not exercise at all it is not so bad but if he does PE or marches in the band at school he is in agony and can hardly walk for a day! Very restricting for him as he hasn't been to rugby practise in months! Hopefully she can recommend some treatment today. Normally affects older people! Trust poor old Ed! My mum has it so I wonder if it is hereditary?

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Ali!!! OMG, love it, see what I miss by being away (or did you post that this morning LOL). I had a busy day yesterday, finished the yard work. We're doing school over the summer in math for all boys and Ben gets a little extra for his reading skills with some phonics, so weekdays are busier for me than weekends. Today I've got to start restoring order to the house. I used to be super nuts about it, now, I figure in about ten years maybe my house will stay clean for longer than a day. *sigh*

This drought with nothing new is killing me!!! But, on the upside, in two days we are at the 3 weeks mark and OMG, I'm so ready!
          sigpic

Comment

*heee* I posted this morning hon. Am hoping to have your fic finished and posted by tonight. Though you never know, my stories have a tendency to run away with me and end up a lot longer than I intend!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              Ali!!! OMG, love it, see what I miss by being away (or did you post that this morning LOL). I had a busy day yesterday, finished the yard work. We're doing school over the summer in math for all boys and Ben gets a little extra for his reading skills with some phonics, so weekdays are busier for me than weekends. Today I've got to start restoring order to the house. I used to be super nuts about it, now, I figure in about ten years maybe my house will stay clean for longer than a day. *sigh*

This drought with nothing new is killing me!!! But, on the upside, in two days we are at the 3 weeks mark and OMG, I'm so ready!
              Hello!

Drought - that about sums it up! I'm feeling that I need quenching with more pretty Shep piccies, added whump would keep me satisfied too!
              sigpic

Comment

I just hope these CG pics hold up to the anticipation!
                sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! The forums are working again!

sigpic

Comment

We are back at last !!!!!!

Comment

God, my mind was going all over the place with this one. I read the last line and howled with laughter! That is soooo mean. That's the one thing I'd NEVER do to Shep...*eyes Josie evilly, lol!*

The voices in my head made me do it!

The voices have been busy today. I'm brimming with ideas at the moment it's just keeping them coherent that's the problem. I have an idea for a single scene that I really like but no story to put it in.

Comment

I see the forum was faffing about this afternoon! Still gave me a chance to catch up on some boring chores!!

Also I have been rereading some fic faves so that was nice! Lots of lovely Shep and Rodney whump to gladden a girls heart!

How are we all tonight?

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Woo hoo! We're back on line!
                          No GW, and FF.net won't let me upload my next chapter of my story...boo hiss.
                          Now I need CG and promo pics to cheer me up.

Josie - that's what they all say...'It wasn't me, it was a voice in my head..' Lol!
                          sigpic

Comment

At last, I've managed to get caught up on all the fics!

Thank you bunches Ali, Linzi, IWTB and Josie...you all sure know your whumpy stuff!

Comment

Well, here's the final chapter of the Fever challenge ficcie.

http://linzi5.livejournal.com/2007.html
                              sigpic

Comment

*gah* Just as the forums came back online hubby cut my internet connection while he tried to sort out the BT connection! Only just back online now! Have passed the time productively in a little writing and a rewatching of The Long Goodbye. Damn I love that eppy!

Originally posted by Josie
                                I have an idea for a single scene that I really like but no story to put it in.
                                Write it as a one-shot then honey. Nothing wrong with a nice drabble now and then! I did that with my It's Not Paranoia story... just had an idea that I wanted to get down on paper so I wrote it as a drabble.

Well, here's the final chapter of the Fever challenge ficcie.

http://linzi5.livejournal.com/2007.html
                                *squees*

Runs off to read...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X