X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iheartshep
    Good morning!

Soooo.....was there anything interesting on TV last night? *evil grin*

SPILL!!!! I want details.......I saw some of the lovely 'caps already.......OMG......I have to see this episode! How many times have you guys watched it already?

Holy s**t!!!!! I must get SciFi!!!!!! This not seeing this show as it airs is killing me!!!!!

IHS
    nope, TV was boring last night. *equally evil grin*

I think we spilled what we could last night. Frakly, I'm still in emotionally drained to really talk about it. It was just everything I hoped for and then some. Joe did an INCREDIBLE job and I love him all the more for it.

I've only watched it twice. Not quite ready to watch it again.
    sigpic

Comment

Right I'm about to disappear for the rest of the evening. So I shall say goodbye.

I'm glad everyone is still feeling full of squee if a little emotionally drained, it's good to know we didn't get all excited without good reason.

See you all later.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
        Hey Linzi!

What I'm enjoying is that there is such a fantastic response to a Shep-centric episode when you consider all the mud that was being thrown around regarding the character just a few weeks ago it's a very positive step in the right direction - now c'mon Phantoms don't let us down!
        I agree with you 100%. Roll on Phantoms!
        I know how you feel not being able to see the eppie yet, as I usually don't either, but hold tight, you will adore it. i have a feeling it's just your sort of thing!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
          It was totally fabulous! Wasn't it? Too abrupt and ending, but I'm okay with that. I'll get lots of stuff in fanfic. Right? RIGHT??

Anyway...Joe was amazing. AMAZING. Not that that is a surprise.
          So..sweetie, email me when you get a chance so we can do our thing. LOL
          It was fabby! I agree about the ending, but that's SG for you! It took me three times to really appreciate CG, but I really do. Joe was amazing. I had tears in my eyes at the third viewing! He was so damn fantastic! I hope he gets the credit he deserves!
          Oh the fanfic. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
            *waves*
            Hi Ya Linz!!!

Glad you liked the ep!

I take it with that Squee of yours, you did not find CG squee worthy then huh?
            Hey GG!
            The first time I watched it I didn't take it all in. The second time was better, the third - wow! I felt like I'd been punched! I adored it, and thought Joe was fantastic here. Some of those scenes will stay in my head for a very long time. Sniff, sniff. I feel emotionally drained now!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
              Right I'm about to disappear for the rest of the evening. So I shall say goodbye.

I'm glad everyone is still feeling full of squee if a little emotionally drained, it's good to know we didn't get all excited without good reason.

See you all later.
              Bye, Josie. I can't wait to discuss CG with you on Tuesday!!!! Stupid Bank Holiday!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE MILESTONERS!!!!!! WELCOME TO ANY NEWBIES TOO!!!
                sigpic

Comment

More caps from CG. This is the second and third, um, times. NOT dial-up friendly.

Spoiler:

Houston, we had tears.

Sig by Camy

Comment

Some whump for all those wanting to remain spoiler free

Comment

Hello!!!

Well I watched CG for a third time with hubbie and son and they really liked it too! Hubbie said that was one of the better eps he has seen and he is quite hard to please!!!

You're right Linzi - each time you watch it it get just gets more intense and you get blown away!! I keep seeing bits I missed and my appreciation goes to a whole new level!!! I may have to watch it again later!!

I have posted in the episode thread - is it mostly positive do you know?

Going to try to do some caps now!!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD
                      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                        More caps from CG. This is the second and third, um, times. NOT dial-up friendly.

Spoiler:

Houston, we had tears.

Wonderful, just wonderful Trippy! Thanks so much for those!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh majortrip those caps are fantastic!!!!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                            Hello!!!

Well I watched CG for a third time with hubbie and son and they really liked it too! Hubbie said that was one of the better eps he has seen and he is quite hard to please!!!

You're right Linzi - each time you watch it it get just gets more intense and you get blown away!! I keep seeing bits I missed and my appreciation goes to a whole new level!!! I may have to watch it again later!!

I have posted in the episode thread - is it mostly positive do you know?

Going to try to do some caps now!!

Mx
                            Hi Mx! thanks so much for having me! I had a great time!
                            I'm glad your family liked CG. It was rather good, wasn't it?
                            I'm looking forward to seeing those caps.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                              Hi Mx! thanks so much for having me! I had a great time!
                              I'm glad your family liked CG. It was rather good, wasn't it?
                              I'm looking forward to seeing those caps.....
                              Oh I can't top those caps by majortrip - just brilliant!! Anyway I want to capture those shots of a certain other chappie I spotted as we watched it!!

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hello all..
                                I've watch CG several times now.. it never gets old....

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Working...
                                X