Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    I think we'll love you forever LOL!
    You bet!! This is my 59 post on the whump here today and if I could see that pic I may even make 100

Comment

I've given up trying to keep track of the story with you guys, I'm beta'ing a fic for Linzi and Merlin, my boys are bringing me Rokenbok pieces to either dismantle so they can use in different desgings or Ben's bringing me his 'chibi robo' figure (a rokenbok guy he named chibi) to tell me secrets, give me his phone number (do I LOOK like I need a date?) and to tell me all sorts of pertinent chibi business. I'm about to snatch chibi and stick him somewhere dark.
      sigpic

Comment

Ok. I'm new to this. So, it's not good.

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi

Spoiler:
          OMFG - First I love you soooooooo much and second
          Spoiler:
          feeding mark !!!! OMG OMG is that really Joe under there!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            OMFG - First I love you soooooooo much and second
            Spoiler:
            feeding mark !!!! OMG O<G is that really Joe under there!!!!
            The mag says it's a zombie. But, I've compared piccies and the jaw and mouth are the same. What have they done to him!!!!!!!!!??????
            sigpic

Comment

edit sorry
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Is that really him? Cause, honestly, that doesn't look anything like Joe Flanigan!!! And that's not at all 65-75, that's definitely more a 'zombie' look so I'm not sure what to think, but if it *is* shep god, I hope they don't have him like that for long, at all, cause that's just gruesome.
                sigpic

Comment

The mag says it's a zombie. But, I've compared piccies and the jaw and mouth are the same. What have they done to him!!!!!!!!!??????
                  I am lost for words!

Comment

OM effing God! Family have looked at SFX. It IS Shep! EEEEK!
                    WHAT?!!!!

And I didn't go out and buy it! LInzi!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I dont think I am going to enjoy this whump at all

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        WHAT?!!!!

And I didn't go out and buy it! LInzi!!!!!!!
                        I honestly didn't think it was him! Until oiks and hubby looked and I compared. Now I think it is. What do others think?
                        sigpic

Comment

I honestly didn't think it was him! Until oiks and hubby looked and I compared. Now I think it is. What do others think?

I think it is too. First the length of his neck and obviously the clothes and the feeding mark and his eyes are a washed out version of his own. OMG- anyone else?

Comment

I think

Spoiler:
                            As much as I don't like it, that it is...the feeding mark, the ears, the angle of the face, it sure seems like it, but god, noooo, I do not like that, hopefully we won't have much of *that* on screen.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Well....
                              Spoiler:
                              that doesn't look particularly like a zombie to me and the nose is the right shape and it seems to have what looks like part of a feeding mark and it's definitely wearing a very familiar looking black leather jacket! OMG! If only we had a better angle on the ear we'd know for sure!

But if it is..
                              Spoiler:
                              then OMG OMG OMG - the make-up is awesome, I can't believe that's him under there and my GOD how are they gonna fix that and give us Sheppy back?!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                                I think

Spoiler:
                                As much as I don't like it, that it is...the feeding mark, the ears, the angle of the face, it sure seems like it, but god, noooo, I do not like that, hopefully we won't have much of *that* on screen.
                                I didn't even recognise him. It's taken me ages to see the similarities. It's horrible. Joe did warn everybody...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X