Congrats Josie on 5200 posts!!!

Congrats SheppyD on 9200 posts!!!
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Hi Peggy!

How's you? How's Cheeky today?
      Feeling very cheeky What kinda trouble can I get into today How's you? I sent you a PM

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      Congratulations to Sheppy D on 9200

I think I missed one of your milestones Josie really sorry so a belated...

Congratulations Josie

I am gonna go cancel my Amazon order and order from Fandy
      CONGRATS FROM ME TO

You'll probably get it a lot quicker hon.

Hey hunny

Its all good I have found my inner Zen like state and am currently floating three inches above my bed while trying to find my credit card to order from Fandy

Not sure about my new job start date, there is a delay in getting my new CRB check (only had one done a few months back but for every new job, in that area of work you need to get a new one) and can't get a start date till I have one, its not a big problem just causing a slight delay, hopefully will start at end of May beginning of June
      Woohooooo, where the heck do you keep your credit card

Oh hon CRB are crap, I think they're a bit better now than what they used to be it depends on the level of clearance you need, you should be good to go in about 4 weeks *everything is crossed for ya hon*

Comment

Did I congratulete you already? I don't remember... anyway... Congrats Josie!!!
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

Ooops!

Congrats on 9,200 posts!!!!!
          Yay SheppyD!!!!!! Congrats mate!!

Congrats, Josie!!!!
          WooHoo!!!! from me too!!!!...

Whilst watching CG the other day for the ...*cough*..umpteemth..*cough*..time...I happened to notice that when...

Spoiler:
          Shep lands on the ground after Koyla has harpooned him, he turns his head to look around and it looks like he's bruised his face beside his right eye. Has anyone else ever noticed that...its almost as if he wollops his face on the ground as he landed...or maybe its my wishful thinking
          sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

thanks guys but I don't mind it's really hard to keep track of who's on what post count I hardly ever notice myself where I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
              Feeling very cheeky What kinda trouble can I get into today How's you? I sent you a PM

CONGRATS FROM ME TO

Oh hon CRB are crap, I think they're a bit better now than what they used to be it depends on the level of clearance you need, you should be good to go in about 4 weeks *everything is crossed for ya hon*

glad you are feeling cheeky and looking for trouble its always much more fun that way

Thanks hunny My last CRB took about 4 weeks ( I have also had to retract my notice and will ahve to put it back in again once it comes back so it could potentially be another eight weeks before i can start my new job)

I can never find my credit card I am useless does save me money sometimes though
              Last edited by Listy; 08 May 2007, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hello everyone! What have I missed?
                As some of you know, I just got season 2 and have been catching up
                I'm finaly on Allies but I almost dont want to be watching because that means I'm done and theres no more
                Well not on DVD anyways But still..
                SQUEE
                sigpic
                My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Congrats Josie on 5200 posts!!!

Congrats SheppyD on 9200 posts!!!
                  Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

CONGRATS FROM ME TO

Originally posted by bebop View Post

Whilst watching CG the other day for the ...*cough*..umpteemth..*cough*..time...I happened to notice that when...

Spoiler:
                  Shep lands on the ground after Koyla has harpooned him, he turns his head to look around and it looks like he's bruised his face beside his right eye. Has anyone else ever noticed that...its almost as if he wollops his face on the ground as he landed...or maybe its my wishful thinking

Thanks for all the congrats!!!

Bebop are your ears burning - I have been talking about you on Lj!!!!

Yes I have noticed that too.
                  Spoiler:
                  Maybe he had his head down on the ground a long while and it just is a little red...I know someone asked bambam about it - did the stunt guy have a bruise on his face ....which did confuse me because that is no stunt guy

Comment

Originally posted by Olivia001 View Post
                    Spoiler:

I'm finaly on Allies but I almost dont want to be watching because that means I'm done and theres no more
                    SQUEE
                    Hey Olivia *waves*

What have you missed??? Hmmm... Two new LJ communities, one for s4 spoilers and another for GW Shep whumpers.
                    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG I HATE THIS
                      THIS IS GOING TO MAKE ME CRY!!!
                      Stupid finale episodes and their stupid stupidness.

Okay I'll stop acting like a child now.
                      Earth!! No!

Spoilers anyone

Hi Erika!
                      sigpic
                      My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post

Spoiler:
                        You poor thing, the hardship of it all, you do realise i'll have to check that bit out...for research purposes only of course

glad you are feeling cheeky and looking for trouble its always much more fun that way

Thanks hunny My last CRB took about 4 weeks ( I have also had to retract my notice and will ahve to put it back in again once it comes back so it could potentially be another eight weeks before i can start my new job)

I can never find my credit card I am useless does save me money sometimes though
                        What a pallava But your job's ok for the moment where you are isn't it? So what would you like in terms of shumpy shep Listy down and dirty shep maybe?

I don't do CC i either pay or i go without

Originally posted by Olivia001 View Post
                        Spoiler:

SQUEE
                        Olivia your squee scared the crap out of me you know youcould always watch them from the beginning again

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

Spoiler:
                        Maybe he had his head down on the ground a long while and it just is a little red...I know someone asked bambam about it - did the stunt guy have a bruise on his face ....which did confuse me because that is no stunt guy
                        Someone thought it was a stunt guy, they obviously don't watch the commentaries...well listen to them, lol

Comment

Well I have to say goodnight I'm gong to have to be up bright and early tomorrow for my first day back at work in what feels like forever. So I won't be able to come online tomorrow until late afternoon early evening.

G'night all!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                            Well I have to say goodnight I'm gong to have to be up bright and early tomorrow for my first day back at work in what feels like forever. So I won't be able to come online tomorrow until late afternoon early evening.

G'night all!
                            Good luck, and goodnight!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post

Spoiler:
                              He certainly isn't a stunt guy...unless they cloned Sheppy.....OMG, maybe thats it..he's been cloned...

Originally posted by Josie View Post

G'night all!
                              Hope it all goes well for ya Josie, giv'em hell!!!...
                              sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Night Josie, nite whumpers i'm hitting the sack to, busy day tomorrow have fun, and play nice with the other kids

Comment

Working...
                                X