Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    How's your mum coping Linz?
    She's sad, but ok. I took her a big bunch of flowers, because my nan adored flowers, and I thought mum could look at them and think of her mum. She's going to sort out my nan's stuff now, so I think she'll be pretty sad when she does that. Other than that she's doing well, I think. Thanks for asking
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      I agree Linzi - that is the point I was trying to make earlier - there is no way that there would be two
      Spoiler:
      it seems to me that Millers crossing if anything is an epsiode where Rodney 'changes' in which case IMO TR can therefore not be as previously speculated. I am wondering if it has anything to do with parenthood - as mentioned in JM's poem
      spoilers for season 4:
      Spoiler:
      Maybe Carter and Cassie?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
        spoilers for season 4:
        Spoiler:
        Maybe Carter and Cassie?
        Could be - unless they find some
        Spoiler:
        child that Carter 'adopts' that turns out to be not as it seems?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
          Could be - unless they find some
          Spoiler:
          child that Carter 'adopts' that turns out to be not as it seems?
          That's a possibility. I love all this speculation!
          sigpic

Comment

It is fun isn't it? Though I think we're going to have speculated ourselves to death by the time season four actually starts.

You know I'd still love for there to be a LJ spoiler comm where we could keep all this info straight.

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
              Well, I'm now going to make my pint of tea and grab a dark chocolate digestive from the fridge!!!...
              dark chocolate...yuuuck LOL
              Yup I know what you mean..

Spoiler:
              Going under water once or twice..ok...more than that, probably filler material.. The flight though was absolutely awesome...
              i ended fast forwarding that scene in the end it bored me so much, once wouldve been fine but any more than that...yawn
              Spoiler:
              if it was filler material i can think of a couple of scenes they couldve written instead...how about shep and his disobeying of orders, or the team being happy to be back home
              eurghhh thinking of all the missed opportunities saddens me!

spoilers for season 4:
              Spoiler:
              Maybe Carter and Cassie?
              possibly...you know some people are taking the whole
              Spoiler:
              motherhood thiing way too seriously i think....theories include teyla getting pregnant with a wraith baby, one of our guys getting preggars...oh and of course the anti-kirkers theory of shep going back to earth and finding out he has a secret child from a one night stand *rolls eyes*....i dont know what it could be but i doubt its as black and white as people are interpreting!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                It is fun isn't it? Though I think we're going to have speculated ourselves to death by the time season four actually starts.

You know I'd still love for there to be a LJ spoiler comm where we could keep all this info straight.
                By the time season 4 airs, we'll have probably written our own AU episodes!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post

i ended fast forwarding that scene in the end it bored me so much, once wouldve been fine but any more than that...yawn
                  Spoiler:
                  if it was filler material i can think of a couple of scenes they couldve written instead...how about shep and his disobeying of orders, or the team being happy to be back home

Spoiler:
                  motherhood thiing way too seriously i think....theories include teyla getting pregnant with a wraith baby, one of our guys getting preggars...oh and of course the anti-kirkers theory of shep going back to earth and finding out he has a secret child from a one night stand *rolls eyes*....i dont know what it could be but i doubt its as black and white as people are interpreting!
                  Couldn't the
                  Spoiler:
                  parenthood thing be a nod to Jeannie, that she chose motherhood over science. I don't know I've not actually read the poem properly.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    I have to say, some of those theories had me in hysterics! I mean
                    Spoiler:
                    Teyla pregnant? Shep having a kid because he's so...loose with his sexual favours? Geez, poor guy slept with one woman in 3 years! He's practically a monk, in my eyes!!! Though the male preg thing has a sort of strange appeal to me!
                    sigpic

Comment

im driving myself mad with all this speculation too!! i mean we're speculating on eps we only know the title of LOL......we fans are a strange bunch....but it certainly keeps the squee going until it arrives, we shep fans have so much to look forward too!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

a bit OT
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm still finding it hard to talk about Sam Carter as part of Atlantis, especially in this thread. Her name just doesn't seem to fit when talking about SGA yet. I know it will eventually, but at the moment...it just seems a bit alien, especially when we're speculating about who will get what episode as their character episode!!!
                        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Josie - maybe you should start one - I would join for sure!!!

I would start one but wouldnt know where to start!

Comment

yep R2
                            Spoiler:
                            those jumper scenes were great cos i love sheppy being the ace pilot!! i
                            Definitely. I adore seeing Sheppy
                            Spoiler:
                            be competent and in control... it makes me go all gooey to think of him being really good at something... a really good pilot. Loved Ronon saying "Sheppard can't keep this up forever!", acknowledging just what an awesome and difficult job he is doing...

I have a favour to ask. Could someone have a rummage in PB and see if they could post me a simple front view of Sheppy, pref full frontal...Um, no..full length..*thinks she got away with it, phew*..I have a little project in mind for a long gone request...
                            A selection:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Couldn't the
                              Spoiler:
                              parenthood thing be a nod to Jeannie, that she chose motherhood over science. I don't know I've not actually read the poem properly.
                              It could be. I think I need to read the poem again!
                              sigpic

Comment

Those full frontal Sheppy shots sure brightened my day, Ali!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X