No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks everyone for the welcomes!!!!! i feel like a celebrity!!! lol I'd give out some green, but I've given out too much according to GW, so I'll postpone the greening for now!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
      Woo hoo!!! Can't wait to read it.

Welcome Star! You'll soon find that we're nuts, but fun.

Right there with you on that. How could you pass up 64" of Shep hawtness. *contemplates buying one even without a bonus*

Oh, and I saw cheeky lil' devils comment on JM's blog. ROFLMAO (and I'm still at the office). Layers.... You just can't help yourself, can you? *still laughing*
      enjoy ruffles.....

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      hurray

Me neither, how rude of me welcome

Just seen that people are talking about p3 on the thunk thread and have missed it all so wandered off to check the wolf events site and nearlly fell over when i saw how expensive the hotel is I have bought a ticket for p3 am now just starting to wonder if its all gonna be too expensive
      How bad is it, I haven't looked yet.....
      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
        enjoy ruffles.....

How bad is it, I haven't looked yet.....
        P3

Hotel rooms can be booked by calling 0208 7592400, you must ask for in-house reservations. Rooms are £78 per night, inclusive of breakfast.

Please note that car parking at the Thistle Hotel is no longer free of charge. Car parking is £5 per day.

Gonna need to stay at least two nights and then need money to spend and travel money I guessed it would be expensive I didn't think it would be quite so expensive - or am i just poor best start saving my butt off

Pretty good first guest announcement though

Comment

A John Wallie .... Contains spoiler pic for Common Ground..

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            A John Wallie .... Contains spoiler pic for Common Ground..

Spoiler:

Nice Have you got any conversion ones? I have been looking for a nice buggy shep one I love it and was looking for something cool - I don't have the talent or software to make anything remotely acceptable

Comment

Originally posted by superstar123 View Post
              thanks for the welcomes!! yes, u can call me star! the second half of season 3 starts in a little more than 5 hours. lol
              I might do a virtual watch of S3 with everyone, so we can all squee at the yummy bits

Woo hoo!!! Can't wait to read it.

Welcome Star! You'll soon find that we're nuts, but fun.

Right there with you on that. How could you pass up 64" of Shep hawtness. *contemplates buying one even without a bonus*

Oh, and I saw cheeky lil' devils comment on JM's blog. ROFLMAO (and I'm still at the office). Layers.... You just can't help yourself, can you? *still laughing*
              Just a little nuts? hehehe you're so dimplomatic Ruffles, lol. I know 64" would cost me a fortune here, my boss loves me, but not a 64" sorta loving

lil ol' me I need the hand of my whumpy friends to set up the one liners, didn't see many from the whumpers tonight. Has the plans for whumping domination taken a back seat?

Originally posted by Josie View Post
              Ah that's beautiful Josie

hurray

Me neither, how rude of me welcome

Just seen that people are talking about p3 on the thunk thread and have missed it all so wandered off to check the wolf events site and nearlly fell over when i saw how expensive the hotel is I have bought a ticket for p3 am now just starting to wonder if its all gonna be too expensive
              Ah hon, dont be worrying there's plenty of time hon, and lotsa hotels to chose from. I wasn't at the thistle at P2 and it turned out great, though me and my friends are thinking of being closer just start saving a couple of quid a week, it will be fine, trust me

Oh yes indeed!!!!!..

Welcome Star!!!!!

Thank you Peg...and I am taking requests for any whumpy pics you may fancy....within reason...
              I can't think of any at the moment unless you do Evil Shep *squeeeeeeeeee* I'm surprised SD hasn't asked for a restrained Shep yet, lol. then we could put beads of sweat on him

thanks everyone for the welcomes!!!!! i feel like a celebrity!!! lol I'd give out some green, but I've given out too much according to GW, so I'll postpone the greening for now!
              Lol, glad we've made you feel welcome
              Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 13 April 2007, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                Congrats to Peggy
                on 1,000 posts!!!

congrats to Pocus on her milestone too!!!
                What Linzi said!!!

From me tooooo!!!!

and at last...after an evening of bashing the keys and for those that are reading...

Desperate Hours Chapter Seven
                Read, reviewed and still glaring at the author.

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                I don't think I've welcome Superstar123. So, WELCOME!!!
                Welcome Star...you are really going to enjoy it here. We have a great group of people.

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                Lol me to, imagine the gutter whump on a 64" screen i'd be on the floor next to Shep... *contemplate buying a 64" screen with her bonus*

I'd love something that big *sigh*
                *sighs* I must be married to the only man who doesn't want a 64 inch screen.

lol, I remember that eppie I think I could see McKay playing a pregnant man than Shep, lol.
                I loved that ep where Trip was pregnant.

thanks for the welcomes!! yes, u can call me star! the second half of season 3 starts in a little more than 5 hours. lol
                Did someone mention the start of the second half of S3?

Spoiler:
                SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Listy you could always see if another whumper wants to room with you. Both GG and I are rooming when we go to the NJ Con in November. That way you can split the cost between the two of you.
                sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                &
                AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

enjoy ruffles.....
                  I did! Read and reviewed.

sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana
                  My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Nice Have you got any conversion ones? I have been looking for a nice buggy shep one I love it and was looking for something cool - I don't have the talent or software to make anything remotely acceptable
                    I keep meaning to have another go at a wallpaper maybe I'll try that for a challenge.

Comment

oooo about 4 1/2 hours now! lol i'm almost at 100 posts (which is good seeing that I've only been here for 3 days!)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                        What Linzi said!!!

Read, reviewed and still glaring at the author.

*whistles innocently* .....have to wait sherry..*whistles*...

Night night peeps, I've got work tomorrow, so I bid you a very reluctant adieu...
                        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

I did! Read and reviewed.

]
                          Thank you Ruffles...and really...good night..
                          sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                            Just a little nuts? hehehe you're so dimplomatic Ruffles, lol. I know 64" would cost me a fortune here, my boss loves me, but not a 64" tv sorta loving

lil ol' me I need the hand of my whumpy friends to set up the one liners, didn't see many from the whumpers tonight. Has the plans for whumping domination taken a back seat?
                            That's me, Ms. Diplomacy (NOT). Some of us are nuttier than others. So I thought on average, we're a little nuts. However, upon reconsideration, we're completely nuts and barely manage to escape from the men in the white coats.

And I just can't think of any other great whumpy questions to ask JM. I think I've either asked them or seen them asked and he just didn't answer. Of course, I really admire CLD's fortitude in continuing to ask for the shower scene or the nekkid-under-the-infirmary-sheet scene. Maybe if she keeps asking, he'll answer one day.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana
                            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

goodnight bebop!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

P3

Hotel rooms can be booked by calling 0208 7592400, you must ask for in-house reservations. Rooms are £78 per night, inclusive of breakfast.

Please note that car parking at the Thistle Hotel is no longer free of charge. Car parking is £5 per day.

Gonna need to stay at least two nights and then need money to spend and travel money I guessed it would be expensive I didn't think it would be quite so expensive - or am i just poor best start saving my butt off

Pretty good first guest announcement though
                                1. Don't book direct with the hotel - search online on cheapy hotel booking websites.. you can book for something more like £45 a night instead of £78 (I had a quick look today but the hotel hasn't released their availability for those dates yet so the booking websites aren't showing any rooms available yet. Give it a few days.

2. Share a room. Having a roomie shares the price and most people share - there's loads of GWers (and whumpers) going so shouldn't be too hard to find a roomie.. or if you check out the forums on Wolf's website, there are always people on there looking for/offering to be roomies.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X