John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Oh I thought Josie was setting it up...did she change her mind????
    I saw people suggesting it and went and had a play on LJ and had a go at making one... when I came back I saw Josie had been offering to look into setting one up. I dind't mean to step on any toes... just got over-enthusiastic I guess.

I'll scrap it and you guys can make one you're happy with...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
      On TR,
      Spoiler:
      if McKay truly is a blank slate, it could wind up being more of a team ep since his genius brain would be empty. It could be more of his team trying to help him remember or cure him.
      Spoiler:
      just like tao...eurgh not again, im getting tired of these eps with the team showing rodney how much he means to them...we know! i can think of other people who would deserve an ep like this but i doubt we'll get it

anyway since we still dont know anything about this ep, ill reserve judgement that its not a mckay ep, especially with him getting millers crossing...my money is on team ep or unfortunately a sam ep.

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        I saw people suggesting it and went and had a play on LJ and had a go at making one... when I came back I saw Josie had been offering to look into setting one up. I dind't mean to step on any toes... just got over-enthusiastic I guess.

no dont scrap it ali!! its there now we should just leave it and you could ask josie if she wants to help you maintain it!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

Maybe just check with Josie?

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard View Post
            LOL Ruffles, I love that pic––"Whump: It's not cruelty, it's character development." *dies laughing* Green coming your way!
            Thanks for the green. However, I cannot take credit for the genius of that. Some other creative person did it, and I just snurched it a while back. There are some other good ones too....

Spoilered for size:
            Spoiler:

If you created these, please stand up and take a bow. *applause* They make me smile every time I see them.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana
            My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
              Thanks for the green. However, I cannot take credit for the genius of that. Some other creative person did it, and I just snurched it a while back. There are some other good ones too....

If you created these, please stand up and take a bow. *applause* They make me smile every time I see them.
              Yes they make me smile too!!!!

Oh I see Peg is lurking (maybe catching up on the thread)- I am waiting for her to post and get that big 1000!!!

Comment

Ali...all I can say is your wish is my command mate......spoilers for the squeemish!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Hope you likey!!!!!!!
                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                  Ali...all I can say is your wish is my command mate......spoilers for the squeemish!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                  ]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s240/boxerslave/shepinjury.jpg

Hope you likey!!!!!!!
                  OMG you are awesome!

Comment

Okay this is for whoever asked for....well I think it speaks for itself!!!!!

Spoiler:
                    OMG - just what I have always wanted!!!!!!

Congrats on 800 too!!!!!!

Now I am going to have to think of something else - you are a total superstar!

Comment

OMG - just what I have always wanted!!!!!!

Congrats on 800 too!!!!!!

Now I am going to have to think of something else - you are a total superstar!
                      Thank you...any REASONABLE request considered!!!...
                      sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Okay this is for whoever asked for....well I think it speaks for itself!!!!!

Spoiler:
                        Wow! That is so realistic! Well done!
                        Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                        Hi!!!!

I feel so much better now being here, but it's just a flyby post, I'm on dial-up again just to say I haven't forgotten the WHUMP. This damn internet service is getting on my nerves, they instaled last week and three days later it does'nt work. And it will only be repaired on Monday, of course thay said the same thing for every single day of the week.

I'm feeling like crap this whole week with no shep whump to make me happy, so I'm just going to vent. I'm sorry for it, but I had the worse week of my life, if you don't want to be depressed just skip this post.

Spoiler:
                        The worse Easter ever. Just the most horible thing that can happen to me actually did. Two armed men entered our house on saturday night while there were just me, my mother, my sister and her boyfriend (they are both under seventeen). They stayed from 9pm to almost 1am, with us inside my bedroom hearing them threaten us and specialy my brother in law. They tied us up (I like shep tied up, not me and my family ) and stole everything we owned. Things that we take a life time to build simply gone. They carried all in our car and left us tied. The house wasn't insured, just the car, that we were selling to pay the ton of debts my new office made. Now my house is empty and I have no idea when we're going to be able to buy it all again. The police says they are local, and they are probably selling everything in our own neighborhood, so our eyes are open. There a a lot of thieves living nearby so I don't doubt, especially because our six dogs didn't react or anything. Lucky that I brough all my stuff here just last week, but they took my Stargate DVDs!!!! Why would they want that???? They could have taken Star Wars, but no, they left it. All our documents, credit cards, cheques and this whole week is spent running after all this troubles.

Edit: My mother came from the police station saying that they have a suspect and they showed the picture of one of the guys, even hooded and with a covered face she was able to recognize the guy because he had a scar on the eye and a very big nose. They are working with the police of the nearby town were they mostly act. I trying to keep my hopes up, but I know what is this country that I live...

After this vent, I have to go before my phone bill goes to the sky...
                        Erika. That is totally horrifying. I read your post, and when I got to the spoilered bit, my blood ran cold. There's nothing I can say to make you feel better, other than, thank goodness nobody was hurt. My heart goes out to you
                        Originally posted by Josie View Post
                        I'm not feeling so talkative right now, feeling a bit down all of a sudden so I'm going to take a break for a little while. See you all later.
                        Don't go Josie! You've been so much fun to have round here! You've really made me chuckle! And made me happy with your NOAS suggestion! Come back!!!!

Hope you likey!!!!!!!
                        I likey, thanks very much! Sigh...
                        Maybe just check with Josie?
                        Indeed. I'll go with the flow, but it was Josie's idea, and maybe she had specific ideas about it? I'd hate Josie's toes to be trodden on too!
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 800, Bebop!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            Wow! That is so realistic! Well done!

Erika. That is totally horrifying. I read your post, and when I got to the spoilered bit, my blood ran cold. There's nothing I can say to make you feel better, other than, thank goodness nobody was hurt. My heart goes out to you

Don't go Josie! You've been so much fun to have round here! You've really made me chuckle! And made me happy with your NOAS suggestion! Come back!!!!

I likey, thanks very much! Sigh...

Indeed. I'll go with the flow, but it was Josie's idea, and maybe she had specific ideas about it? I'd hate Josie's toes to be trodden on too!
                            You are welcome Linzi!!...I really enjoy whupping the highly whumpable...
                            sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Congrats on 800, Bebop!
                              ...and I THANK YOU!!!!...
                              sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

I've deleted it and I've apologised for treading on anyone's toes. Can we leave it at that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X