No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL SLC -- This capping thing...wow, I'm gonna have FUN!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      LOL SLC -- This capping thing...wow, I'm gonna have FUN!
      I tell you, you can become an addict - I was certainly getting RSI at one point with all those clicks!!!! Anyway I am honestly off now otherwise my husband will probably finish whatever he is watching downstairs and my plan to watch 38 minutes will be dashed!!

Comment

Nighty night! DH is begging me to come watch TV with him, too. Drat. Play time is up!
        sigpic

Comment

Laters to those leaving...

On the issue of caps...fun > addiction > teh boring. I really don't have the patience for it any more. Then I discovered a piece of software that does it for you...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Okay YUM!! *Snurches em all*

Originally posted by SLC
            Oh just quickly before I go.....I have just been in the season 3 section and the person that posts links to the promo shots etc (Andreas) seems to be connected with New Atlantis. The Real World link appeared at 1.20 this morning so maybe there is still the possibility of Common Ground pics in the next hour!!!

So if you are staying up late you may be lucky!
            Well now I'm just gonna have to hang around for another 30 mintues or so just to be on the safe side, aren't I?!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
              Well now I'm just gonna have to hang around for another 30 mintues or so just to be on the safe side, aren't I?!!
              And of course, hanging around for hawt pics is such a chore...especially when you have a load of hawt pics to stare at while you wait...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                And of course, hanging around for hawt pics is such a chore...especially when you have a load of hawt pics to stare at while you wait...
                I'm willing to make that sacrifice... that's just how dedicated I am...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                  I'm willing to make that sacrifice... that's just how dedicated I am...
                  Nothing as yet...

I have to say, I'm as dedicated as it takes me to finish reading what I'm reading...them I'm off to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                    Laters to those leaving...

On the issue of caps...fun > addiction > teh boring. I really don't have the patience for it any more. Then I discovered a piece of software that does it for you...
                    I had never been called a piece of software before...
                    Just kidding hun! I don't mind making caps, it's easy, you just have to click on the button and you can watch the episode at the same time. It's the whole 'choosing which one to keep' that can be tedious...

I agree with what you and Ali said about 38 Minutes. It might have been a hard week for JF, filming this episode, but it was an very good team ep and JF, even if he was just lying on the ground, was excellent.
                    I remember when I first watched it (I had no idea what it was going to be about), I said "OMG! They're not going to get stuck in the Stargate, are they? Argh, yes! But what's going to happen to Sheppard?"
                    This is the kind of episode I want to see more in S3.
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                      Just kidding hun! I don't mind making caps, it's easy, you just have to click on the button and you can watch the episode at the same time. It's the whole 'choosing which one to keep' that can be tedious...

I agree with what you and Ali said about 38 Minutes. It might have been a hard week for JF, filming this episode, but it was an very good team ep and JF, even if he was just lying on the ground, was excellent.
                      I remember when I first watched it (I had no idea what it was going to be about), I said "OMG! They're not going to get stuck in the Stargate, are they? Argh, yes! But what's going to happen to Sheppard?"
                      I'd like to see more of thatin Season 3 too! That's what season 2 lacked - the edge of your seat sort of stuff. Oh, and some decent Shep whump...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        I'd like to see more of thatin Season 3 too! That's what season 2 lacked - the edge of your seat sort of stuff. Oh, and some decent Shep whump...
                        And dark Shep. I love it when he goes a bit dark on us. I think I first fell in love with the character in The Storm, up until then he was just eye candy. I even remember saying to my brother that JF's job "was just to stand there and look pretty". How wrong I was.

Comment

Originally posted by florence

I meant 'SnatchIt'...I could have said when you have other people to do it though too!

Only trouble with autocapping is deciding what to keep and what to ditch...

Comment

I agree with all of you on the 38 mins comments. That episode really served to keep me around as a fan.

As far as doing the caps by hand *cough* givemeanexcusetorewatch hehehehehe.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                              I agree with all of you on the 38 mins comments. That episode really served to keep me around as a fan.

As far as doing the caps by hand *cough* givemeanexcusetorewatch hehehehehe.
                              You don't need an excuse, you're the queen of all whumpers, lol!
                              I adore 38 Minutes too, and agree with everything fellow whumpers have said here. Joe did a wonderful job in the episode, and when you consider the obstacles surrounding that... well, he's just a fantastic actor, and it really shows here.

Anyway, here's Chapter 11, which is a nice and long infirmary scene with Shep.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2935776/11/
                              sigpic

Comment

And boy is it!!!

Okay, here's my picspam for Siege I

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X