Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    There was a CG promo vid??? Where was that posted?


    Btw....Linzi, Strangly enough that dancing smilie looks exactly like me when I do my happy dance!!

    Comment


      Originally posted by jonasgurl1
      There was a CG promo vid??? Where was that posted?
      Could it be? Someone else who has not see the coveted vid?

      Originally posted by jonasgurl1
      Btw....Linzi, Strangly enough that dancing smilie looks exactly like me when I do my happy dance!!
      That is a disturbing image Jg!
      sigpic

      Comment


        well, family dragging me to go to the beach... i really don't want to go and leave you all and your whumpy speculations.... hope to be able to come back tonight

        Comment


          I saw it on scifi at least a month ago, maybe more.
          sigpic
          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

          Comment


            Later ana!!
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

            Comment


              Originally posted by anaM
              well, family dragging me to go to the beach... i really don't want to go and leave you all and your whumpy speculations.... hope to be able to come back tonight

              Gosh I am so jealous!!! I wish I could go to the beach *sigh* although whumping Shep is my fave thing to do!!!!

              Comment


                Yes GG I am, in RL, A bald,round,yellow, hyped up smilie that dances around every Friday!!

                When did that vid appear on SciFi?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                  Yes GG I am, in RL, A bald,round,yellow, hyped up smilie that dances around every Friday!!

                  When did that vid appear on SciFi?

                  I think that it was in late May.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                    Yes GG I am, in RL, A bald,round,yellow, hyped up smilie that dances around every Friday!!

                    When did that vid appear on SciFi?
                    Well in our house Friday is officially known is "Stargate Day". And yes, I dance around too. Except this week, I'll let you and your little yellow ball do it for me.

                    No clue on the vid. I haven't seen it.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Darn!!! Now I wish that I had seen that vid!!!

                      I just remembered!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      DOUBLE HELPING OF SHEP TONIGHT!!!!!*SQUEE*

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                        Darn!!! Now I wish that I had seen that vid!!!

                        I just remembered!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        DOUBLE HELPING OF SHEP TONIGHT!!!!!*SQUEE*
                        That would be double Squee!!

                        Are we the only two on this thread again? It's gotten awfully quiet!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          *pops in again*

                          I'm here...well sort of. LOL Just as work allows
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                            Yes GG I am, in RL, A bald,round,yellow, hyped up smilie that dances around every Friday!!

                            When did that vid appear on SciFi?
                            Lol! I think it's really cute JG! I bet you're a brilliant dancer!

                            I think the vid aired in late May/early June. I can't find it anywhere!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Well hello SGA!!!! Hows the clone? Do they allow clones at work?

                              Comment


                                If anyone watches SG1 tonight, could they report on any appearances by our boy? That'd be great! I expect it's just a cameo, but woohoo!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X