X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Hugs Paris.* That's absolutely unfair.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

I've just been reading JM's blog, there's a couple of mildly interesting comments - well, mildly interesting if you're as sad as me and already desperate for the slightest hint of a spoiler.

Spoiler:
      Arctic Goddess writes: “If you were given unlimited time and an unlimited budget with any guests that you wanted and no recommendations from a network to alter any details of a story, what kind of episode for Stargate or Atlantis would you write?”

Answer: To be honest, I’m telling a number of the stories I’ve wanted to tell in season four of Atlantis. Check out Reunion, Travelers, and the late-season two-parter.

Miho writes: “…Does that mean less Wraith stories than in season 3? And are they actually still a serious threat?”

Answer: Our relationship with the wraith will take an interesting/alarming/unexpected turn. And, yes, they’ll continue to prove themselves a very serious threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
        I've just been reading JM's blog, there's a couple of mildly interesting comments - well, mildly interesting if you're as sad as me and already desperate for the slightest hint of a spoiler.

Spoiler:
        Arctic Goddess writes: “If you were given unlimited time and an unlimited budget with any guests that you wanted and no recommendations from a network to alter any details of a story, what kind of episode for Stargate or Atlantis would you write?”

Answer: To be honest, I’m telling a number of the stories I’ve wanted to tell in season four of Atlantis. Check out Reunion, Travelers, and the late-season two-parter.

Miho writes: “…Does that mean less Wraith stories than in season 3? And are they actually still a serious threat?”

Answer: Our relationship with the wraith will take an interesting/alarming/unexpected turn. And, yes, they’ll continue to prove themselves a very serious threat.
        I read those earlier. I'm so excited! I can't wait for season 4!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

That's really crappy treatment paris *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            I read those earlier. I'm so excited! I can't wait for season 4!!!!
            I love these early stages of spoilers because it's full of excitement and the little hints and the episode titles are all so intriguing you can let your mind run with it.

Yes, I know I'm a very sad and lonely individual.

Comment

Oh, loving the spoilers. Can't wait for season 4...squee! .

Comment

I love these early stages of spoilers because it's full of excitement and the little hints and the episode titles are all so intriguing you can let your mind run with it.

Well, that makes two of us!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, if you're sad and lonely, then...I guess I am too . Not to mention most of the others in this thread, I imagine.....

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                    OT RANT!

Spoiler:
                    so I didn’t get the job I wanted, which okay I was disappointed about. But it wouldn’t have bugged me at all if they hadn’t already phoned my boss in December and say I was the one they were giving it to. Now I find out, they gave it to a person who isn’t as nearly qualified as I am and has five years less seniority, because she scored ½ a mark higher on the interview then I did! What totally crap! And I went to the union and they won’t do anything about it cause she scored legitimately higher on the interview then I did. To top it off I am the supervisor to the girl that got the job and everyone is always coming to me to tell me what a crap job she is doing and about how much she is slacking off. Grrrr
                    (((HUGS))) that's awful, paris.

I think most of us are. I know I certainly am!

Comment

Afternoon Whumpers! *waves*

This may be a drive by post as the weather here is rapidly turning awful and we may lose power. I'm off to accomplish as much as I can.

PARIS - {{{HUGS}}}

IHS
                      sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Well I haven't had much time to play today, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day altogether.

G'night all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                          That sounds excellent! If TPTB don't cough that up, we might have to spend some time poking you with a sharpened pencil.
                          NNNOOO!!!! It hurts too much!!!

OT RANT!

Spoiler:
                          so I didn’t get the job I wanted, which okay I was disappointed about. But it wouldn’t have bugged me at all if they hadn’t already phoned my boss in December and say I was the one they were giving it to. Now I find out, they gave it to a person who isn’t as nearly qualified as I am and has five years less seniority, because she scored ½ a mark higher on the interview then I did! What totally crap! And I went to the union and they won’t do anything about it cause she scored legitimately higher on the interview then I did. To top it off I am the supervisor to the girl that got the job and everyone is always coming to me to tell me what a crap job she is doing and about how much she is slacking off. Grrrr

Oh honey!!!! that truly sucks the big one. I am so sorry. ((HUGS)) Here's hoping something much better comes along for you soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good night, Josie .
                            iheartshep - hope your weather clears up (and you don't lose power).

Comment

OT RANT!

Spoiler:
                              (((HUGS))) That sucks Paris. I was in a job once where they actually asked me to train my next supervisor. I can't say it impressed me.
                              sigpic
                              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

G'night, Josie. Talk to you tomorrow.

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                                NNNOOO!!!! It hurts too much!!!
                                How about slightly dull pencils? Besides, it probably doesn't hurt any more than when you poked yourself in the butt that geo-caching is a dangerous sport

Comment

Working...
                                X