No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stopping by to let you all know that chapter 2 of Cold Race is up on Fanfiction.net

Cold Race Chapter 2
    sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Before I sign off for the night. Here's a couple of Submersion whumping pics.

Spoiler:

Trying to resist the Queeny.

Wet and wild

Until tomorrow whumpers.
      sigpic

Comment

Hot off the press....Phantom Caps....

Spoiler:

Technically it is whump....

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
          Roo, is your sister OK? She hasn't been here for a few days
          oh yeh shes fine! i was just speaking to her on the phone actually! shes just been busy with her new job and training and everything, so when she gets in shes knackered!! thats why theres such a big delay with her stories atm too. shes been in london training and shes there again next week...so shes just busy!!

she watched submersion, she wasnt all that impressed either although she loves all the scenes that i did, wet and whumped yum!!
          she also hopes vengeance will be good....oh dont we all!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
            Just stopping by to let you all know that chapter 2 of Cold Race is up on Fanfiction.net

Cold Race Chapter 2
            Great chapter...left you feedback on FF.net...

What else..*lol* it's not enough what he went through but now more problems are in the way for him.... he doesn't have it easy now does he...

Keep it up...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I couldn't keep from noticing your sig while I read that

Joe doesn't seem to this we're strange either, does he?
              I am sure that would be Joe's reaction

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post

Cold Race Chapter 2
              Squeeeeee.....runs off to read!

Comment

Originally posted by Stricken View Post
                Just been plotting out some of my fic...in the attempt that it may kick start me writing....so far I've thinking about doing something to teh hair...
                Plotting it out and making some notes is a good idea.

Hmmm...whumping the hair, I seem to recall this crazy person called Pilgrim Soul got in a whole heap of trouble for doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                  Plotting it out and making some notes is a good idea.

Hmmm...whumping the hair, I seem to recall this crazy person called Pilgrim Soul got in a whole heap of trouble for doing that.
                  I planning on going from on extreme to the other in the whump of the hair.....

Comment

OOh my, SGAFan.... That was a heck of a chapter! More please!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stricken View Post
                      I planning on going from on extreme to the other in the whump of the hair.....

Hmm..most intriguing!

Comment

Yeah, she was a right mean one that Pilgrim Soul... whumped the hair but good, she did...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Great chapter...left you feedback on FF.net...

What else..*lol* it's not enough what he went through but now more problems are in the way for him.... he doesn't have it easy now does he...

Keep it up...
                          LOL wouldn't be fun if it was easy thanks

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          OOh my, SGAFan.... That was a heck of a chapter! More please!!
                          Thanks Ali!
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Yeah, she was a right mean one that Pilgrim Soul... whumped the hair but good, she did...
                            I think we should all be grateful she doesn't post here, by all accounts she's very strange.

Comment

Hey whumpers. Finally made it home from work. But I'm outt a her in about ten minutes to go pick up Geeklet. *sigh*

Ali - absolutely loved the cow economics!!

No, they can be pretty mean, but I think that it's just the fear of us talking most of the time..
                              I don't know why some people find us so scary
                              Just a guess here.....maybe cause were always going around screaming for blood and shootings?

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                              keep well away from those thunkers!!! Mad I tell you mad!!! Thunking all day...what is that all about??
                              Thunking all day would be boring. Now whumping all day...talk about getting the creative juices flowing.......
                              sigpic

Comment

I think we should all be grateful she doesn't post here, by all accounts she's very strange.
                                Yeah, I've heard that about her too....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X