No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Ali I tried to send you a PM but your box was full. Sent you an email instead.

Sorry... I now return all of you to your regularly scheduled whumping *G*

spoilers for The Ark
    Spoiler:

sigpic
    My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

I know you have all seen this already so sorry but whump squeee!!

Cool its getting better!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE
      Spoiler:
      How fab does Shep look when he is in pain from being under the Queens control?!?

Oh and wet and whumped Shep, I saw pure pain on his poor wet face nice!!.. Shame he recovered so quickly afterwards

Comment

Afternoon Whumpers! *waves*

How is everyone today? I'm sorta down in the dumps too since hubby is not in the best of moods today and is all snarky with me over the "f" word (finances). I pay the bills around here and he never seems satisfied with the way I do it.

Soooo.....I have decided to ignore him and Whump Shep. Off to catch up I go!

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

All in all turning out to be a pretty sweet evening. Watched submersion - absolutely loved it!!! and am now off to watch my S2 dvd's and maybe read a bit of fic later!! Just no enough hours to do everything I want - if only I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. Might take my laptop with me, that way can watch s2 at lunchtime

IHS sorry hubby is being a pain!! RL sucks!! play on the whump thread instead its much more fun!!!

Hope everyone feels happier tomorrow

Ok peeps am off now, gonna go squee over season 2

Take care!!

Comment

Evenin' everyone!

Originally posted by Listy View Post
            Evening whumpers!!

I am one very very happy little whumper tonight, got home from work to find a nice dvd shaped parcel - My S2 discs have arrived SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Disc one is in my player ready to go but thought I would nip on here for a while, then watch Submersion at 8.00pm on sky and then go drool over my dvd's am very excited as haven't seen all the eps so its new squee!! I just can't decide whether to stay up and watch as many eps as possible or pace myself and make the squee last longer - might try and restrict my self to just watching the first disc
            Ohhh, congrats on getting your S2 dvds! You haven't seen all of the eps yet? You're so in for a treat! Happy watching and squeeing, Listy!

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
            *adjusts halo* *G*

On another note, I think I finally figured out how to go forward with Shattered. Making good progress on ch2.

*feels bad about the delay*
            That's great news, SGA! Lookin' forward to it!

Originally posted by Salty View Post
            Thanks for the link!! I always forget to check the LJs for fics

I'm having a lousy day - it started off fine despite the fact I have pink eye but hubby just yelled at me about credit card bills and now I feel all depressed.
            I always forget to check LJ too, mostly because I'm still pretty unfamiliar with it. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling depressed, Salty (hugs!!). Maybe a whumpy pic will cheer you up?

hey Ali I tried to send you a PM but your box was full. Sent you an email instead.

Sorry... I now return all of you to your regularly scheduled whumping *G*

spoilers for The Ark
            Spoiler:

*THUNK!* Thanks for that beauty, SGA!

Spoiler:
            How fab does Shep look when he is in pain from being under the Queens control?!?

Oh and wet and whumped Shep, I saw pure pain on his poor wet face nice!!.. Shame he recovered so quickly afterwards

Yes, Submersion is awesome, isn't it!
            Spoiler:
            Sheppy getting a little whumped and a lot wet! Oooohhh, and what did you think of that bit where the Queen has him on his knees in the jumper and he's trying so hard to fight her mind-control thingy? His facial expressions are awesome! It is a shame he recovered so quickly afterwards though.

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
            Afternoon Whumpers! *waves*

How is everyone today? I'm sorta down in the dumps too since hubby is not in the best of moods today and is all snarky with me over the "f" word (finances). I pay the bills around here and he never seems satisfied with the way I do it.

Soooo.....I have decided to ignore him and Whump Shep. Off to catch up I go!

IHS
            I'm sorry to hear about that, IHS. ((hugs!)) Plus a whumpy pic to try and cheer you up too:

I'm off again! See you guys later!

X Tristen

Thanks to the lovely Pegasus SGA for the awesome sig!

Comment

Ooooh! Thanks Tristen! SQUEEEES!

Countdown to S-2 DVDs for IHS.......SQUEEEE!

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

YW Tristen
                sigpic

Comment

*adjusts halo* *G*

On another note, I think I finally figured out how to go forward with Shattered. Making good progress on ch2.

*feels bad about the delay*
                  Woo hoo! That's good news!
                  Originally posted by Salty View Post
                  Thanks for the link!! I always forget to check the LJs for fics

I'm having a lousy day - it started off fine despite the fact I have pink eye but hubby just yelled at me about credit card bills and now I feel all depressed.
                  Well actually Prion put a link up originally, so thanks should go to her. I just read all the stories!

Spoiler:

Oh it's wonderful. I didn't get to see it all because my dad was taken ill, he's ok, well as ok as he's ever going to be, but I missed a fair chunk of it. I noticed Sky said it was a world premiere again!!!
                  All in all turning out to be a pretty sweet evening. Watched submersion - absolutely loved it!!! and am now off to watch my S2 dvd's and maybe read a bit of fic later!! Just no enough hours to do everything I want - if only I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. Might take my laptop with me, that way can watch s2 at lunchtime

I loved Submersion too!
                  sigpic

Comment

bit quiet in here tonight isnt it!

oh and you know we were talking about mission directives last night...heh watched the brotherhood one and i love the bit with joe and martin wood where martin says something about him and joe doing stunts without pads but rainbow needs them and then joe says "yeh i do all my own stunts" hehe or something like that in a cute voice!! and i love the bit with that guy talking and martin says "we dont understand what hes saying" and joe does that cute little laugh!!
                    i also watched the sanctuary directive and the siege one "joe's the best looking guy here" yes paul you are quite correct!! was going to watch the before i sleep directive too but couldnt remember if there were any good joe bits on it hehe and it was late so i went to bed instead!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Hey whumpers. I just made this and thought I'd share.

Comment

Squee!!! hello whumpers! made it home form work and the snow isn't flying (yet). So how are the whumpers today??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                          Squee!!! hello whumpers! made it home form work and the snow isn't flying (yet). So how are the whumpers today??
                          helloooo GG *waves*

i should be starting a new essay but ermmm nahhh got distracted by the whump!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                            i finished my essay and handed it in today but it was pretty crap. i just get so bored of writing them after a while!! on to my next essay now...*sigh*
                            Tell me about it! i have never written such a crappy paper! Poor Ali, she'll have hair growing out of her nose from shock... I don't know why, it just didn't click this time

I just hope I pass, I need the grade to be able to do the intermediate exam. Doesn't matter what grade...
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Hiya GG

I'm about 2/3 done with ch2 of Shattered. Glad the snow isn't flying, it was here all night and all morning but the sun is out now. Sure is pretty, but I'm ready for spring. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

It's still snowing there, GG? We're about to get more rain here. I'm realllly sick of all this rain.

Did someone here have one of those posters with Shep and Iratus Bug on it, and the slogan "Sometimes you're the windshield; sometimes you're the bug"....or did I imagine that? I need help.

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X