• Show
Clear All

oh wow sounds great.wish i can go
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
      Hi Roo,

Oh yes, Yum indeed!!! Wet and whumped (relatively) just as KenC promised!!
      relatively indeed, but what we got was very nice indeed.....so sad ken wont be there for season 4 we're gonna miss out on some good shep whump damnit!!!

grr anyway not dwell on that......vengeance soon SQUEE im really excited please please please can we have a bit of whump.....joe really loved this episode so im excited and intrigued as to how good it'll be...me thinks shep is gonna get some good stuff in this ep..SQUEE.....ok calm down roo..

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Just read Alis cow joke - hee hee! SGAFan - love the Cold race fic!!

Gotta go - the family are home and gotta get things done. sigh.

See you soon,
        H x
        sigpic
        Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

take care
          sigpic

Comment

gtg all
            sigpic

Comment

Oh just have to say - mckaychick - Numb3rs and SG are shows worthy of converting people to watch!!! lol.

Oh P2 sounds so good, just a shame that JF isnt going. Yes Vengeance sounds promising!

See u again, H x
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                Actually, they are distinctively different... The thunkers like to bash us whumpers all the time, it seems like they're actually a little afraid of us...
                And there are absolutely NO whumper-thunker crossovers
                Oh those thunkers are pathetic. They spread rumours about whumpers everywhere they go! I mean, who'd be afraid of us?...other than poor Sheppy, of course! As to whumper/thunker crossovers...oh no, absolutely frakking not!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  Oh those thunkers are pathetic. They spread rumours about whumpers everywhere they go! I mean, who'd be afraid of us?...other than poor Sheppy, of course! As to whumper/thunker crossovers...oh no, absolutely frakking not!
                  keep well away from those thunkers!!! Mad I tell you mad!!! Thunking all day...what is that all about??

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                    keep well away from those thunkers!!! Mad I tell you mad!!! Thunking all day...what is that all about??
                    Yeah, it doesn't even make sense... At least, we have a common goal...
                    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

It snows where you are?? We haven't got any yet... *is jealous*
                      It wasn't a lot Caty and now it has gone a little milder so now it's all slushy.

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                      McKaychick - love the Numb3rs sig. Such a great programme, love that show.

Just heard about P2, is JF going?
                      Joe's will be in Australia from Feb 9th - 11th, so I guess it would have been too much to go to P2 as well. Here's the con. link. http://bobw.com.au/
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                        It wasn't a lot Caty and now it has gone a little milder so now it's all slushy.
                        We just got some snow, but only a few flakes.... Anyway, it's always exciting to get the first snow of the year... And it's almost February... I bet you, we're gonna have snow in April

Comment

Yeah, it doesn't even make sense... At least, we have a common goal...
                          Indeed - we want to see Shep get hurt - nothing strange about that!!

Comment

Just been plotting out some of my fic...in the attempt that it may kick start me writing....so far I've thinking about doing something to teh hair...

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                              Indeed - we want to see Shep get hurt - nothing strange about that!!
                              I couldn't keep from noticing your sig while I read that

Joe doesn't seem to this we're strange either, does he?

Comment

Roo, is your sister OK? She hasn't been here for a few days

Comment

Working...
                                X