No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I was alone there for a minute! I've been making new sigs like crazy!! The only problem is that I'm not sick of the one I have yet so they're pretty useless right now.

Comment

Damn, gotta run and I might not be able to post tomorrow See u guys whenever.....

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
        Damn, gotta run and I might not be able to post tomorrow See u guys whenever.....

TTYL!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I'm here now. Just got done with a most useless meeting.

Pixs for me and everyone else:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elles

Me, I can hear Sheppard whispering on the wind "I'm not gay..."
            snork!

ooo and lovely piccies
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Prion, I love your siggie. A weird thing happened to me yesterday. I was driving my eldest to her holiday job, and on the side of the road, on a country lane, were four telletubby effigies! It was totallyrandom and really freaky...
              Anyway. FF.net is always playing me up, so it's probably screwy again!
              No new piccies, then? Why am I not surprised!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                What annoys me the most about fanfic.net is the fact that all of a suddenly they quit sending me any type of story alerts or notes that i got reviews and i can't find anyone to contact to ask it to be fixed. I heard from a lot of people that its kind of pointless to ask anyone becuase they often ignore problems...i don't know if thats true because i can't even find anyway to complain
                There is a function on ffnet to log problems - you have to go to the ffnet support page or some such. However, it's a pointless endeavour as I have logged problems on at least 3 separate occasions and have NEVER even had a reply or acknowledgement of my complaint. The support page system supposedly allows you to check on the progress of a logged issue etc but, as I say, I've never had any kind of response to any of my logged issues. *sigh*
                sigpic

Comment

I'm feeling shredded this morning. I stayed up too late again - reading fanfic! - which wouldn't have been so much of a problem except was woken up at 4am by a house alarm nearby going off! The noise was so loud and piercing we eventually had the shut the windows to try and muffle it (which of course made the room unbearably stuffy and hot) and even then the noise was loud enough to keep us awake and it went on for ages... so I didn't get much sleep and consequently overslept and was late for work and feel like crap! *sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    I'm feeling shredded this morning. I stayed up too late again - reading fanfic! - which wouldn't have been so much of a problem except was woken up at 4am by a house alarm nearby going off! The noise was so loud and piercing we eventually had the shut the windows to try and muffle it (which of course made the room unbearably stuffy and hot) and even then the noise was loud enough to keep us awake and it went on for ages... so I didn't get much sleep and consequently overslept and was late for work and feel like crap! *sigh*
                    Hello all!!

Sorry you don't feel the best Ali. The perils of staying up late reading- I'm quite familiar with that one!
                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Oh sorry to hear that, Ali! But what fanfiction did you read as there's no new updates on ff? Any new ones? I'm gonna check out the community in a minute, maybe there's some more posted there.
                      Isn't it amazing how you just can't stop reading a fic sometimes? Sometimes I read till 4 in the morning and get only 2 hours of sleep, but my eyes seem glued to the screen, I can't help it.
                      Think that's some kind of sickness?
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Poor you! I slept awfully too! Our neighbours are away and their alarm kept going off too. I've also come down with a cold, and feel like my head is a balloon! On a positive note, I finished chapter 18, so I suppose that's something!
                        What ficcie were you reading? I've run out fo stuff to read,and it always makes me feel better when I'm feeling sorry for myself!
                        I'm sorry you're cream crackered, poor you! And it's so damn hot! Whether I feel up to it or not, I have to take my son for a hospital appointment this afternoon. Noooo! I just want stay huddled over my laptop and feel miserable! lol!
                        sigpic

Comment

I have to admit... I was reading slash fic!

I was noseying around on the Pro Shep/McKay thread yesterday and found mention of a website or slash fic and went to have a look out of interest..

I don't necessarily see the slash myself but I'm quite happy to read fic of any description/ship etc as long as it's well written..

P.S. And the one I stayed up late reading was a really long, really whumpy one (mostly McKay whump but Sheppy got shot too - and endured major psychological anguish! )
                          sigpic

Comment

I have to admit... I was reading slash fic!

I was noseying around on the Pro Shep/McKay thread yesterday and found mention of a website or slash fic and went to have a look out of interest..

I don't necessarily see the slash myself but I'm quite happy to read fic of any description/ship etc as long as it's well written..

P.S. And the one I stayed up late reading was a really long, really whumpy one (mostly McKay whump but Sheppy got shot too - and endured major psychological anguish! )
                            Ooh, That sounds interesting! In the pro Shep/McKay thread? I'll go take a lookey. I enjoy whumpy slash - hell, I enjoy anything with Sheppy in it, though it has to have whump too!
                            sigpic

Comment

:wanders in:

Yup, here i am.. another one of us who didnt sleep well and is feeling grumpy.. its a vicious cycle..

Its hot.. cant sleep.
                              Put the fan on.. irritates me eyes.. cant sleep.

Have lots of random sleepy/tired Shep.

---
                              : I ask you.. what could possibly be in my eye that could explain this?

Comment

Good morning!

Ali, I'm right there with you, but I stayed up late chatting and writing. Bad, bad me, but I have to admit, I don't have a 'job' so I can sit here and drink my coffee and mimic a zombie for a little while rather than get up and have to run to work.

Linzi, cream crackered kills me every time LOL!

I'll read anything if it's got a good story *and* shep whump.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X