Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salty
    I'VE been whumped!!! Joe's not going to the NJ con now
    Join the club. I posted the news earlier in the NJ con thread and on various lists. It's such a bummer. He's the only reason I bought the gold (ack, NON_refundable) ticket. Sigh.

Comment

*hugs* Prion! I was going to try and go to that con before we got slammed with expenses left and right and realized it wasn't going to happen. This was one of my fears, completely. I know how disappointed I'd be. It's sad because it's a no win situation. I hear Joe's third baby is due in October so it really is a no option thing for him, but I know there's a lot of fans that were going just because he was going to be there. The good news is that I'm betting it's going to be a lot of fun regardless and hopefully you can go to another one down the road with Joe.

GW forums are driving me nuts lately!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
        Thanks sweetie...I'll try! Have a good sleep!!

You know, us lot in the UK may get to see the second half before the US. That seems odd, but it's nice to take it in turns!!

Don't you guys usually get the second half before we do? I had to avoid the forum last year to avoid spoilers.
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by prion
          Join the club. I posted the news earlier in the NJ con thread and on various lists. It's such a bummer. He's the only reason I bought the gold (ack, NON_refundable) ticket. Sigh.

Prion, let's make the most of it. I'm still going - also Gold - so we can meet up and cry over lots of alcohol in the bar! I hear he also backed out of Burbank on Nov 17th. As depressed as I am, I'm thrilled for him and pleased that he's such a family guy! Sure wish I could meet him to tell him that!
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

*hugs Prion and Salty* I hope you guys have an absolute blast at the con anyway!
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

So, Josie....

You finally got to see CG, and I didn't see a single SQUEE in your post! What did you think??????

BTW, been meaning to tell you (but the darned forum went down) hugs on the job situation. I've had times like that in my past, and it definitely is no fun. I hope things get better for you.

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Yes indeed -Josie....when are we going to hear your squee?

Hugs to Prion and Salty....I know how bad you must feel even if we can all really appreciate the reasons why Joe has cancelled it is still very disappointing for you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                  Prion, let's make the most of it. I'm still going - also Gold - so we can meet up and cry over lots of alcohol in the bar! I hear he also backed out of Burbank on Nov 17th. As depressed as I am, I'm thrilled for him and pleased that he's such a family guy! Sure wish I could meet him to tell him that!
                  Yeah, I don't really drink but the bar sounds good! I think the bar will make good money that weekend

I'm sorta hoping they have a little girl.... already have two boys, after all!

Comment

Good morning Whumpers!!

Josie - loved your theory and its certainly plausible. Face it, we weren't too far off in our speculations about CG.

Glad Ali arrived safe and sound in Scotland.

(((hugs))) to Salty and Prion for not being able to see Joe in NJ.

SQUEE!!! The forums seem to be working for the moment! What a bummer yesterday, not being able to get on.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                      Good morning Whumpers!!

Josie - loved your theory and its certainly plausible. Face it, we weren't too far off in our speculations about CG.

Glad Ali arrived safe and sound in Scotland.

(((hugs))) to Salty and Prion for not being able to see Joe in NJ.

SQUEE!!! The forums seem to be working for the moment! What a bummer yesterday, not being able to get on.
                      Morning GG!

*bows to GG's succinct summary of the last 24 hours*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                        Morning GG!

*bows to GG's succinct summary of the last 24 hours*
                        It's easy to summarize when there were only what...one page??? Boy, the whumpers sure aren't chatty anymore!!

I would love to stay and chat but hubby called and needs me to come help him at work this morning. YUCK!!!

I'll be back later today. Have a good one everybody!!!

I leave you all with a parting gift... and the mantra 'Fall pants, Fall'!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                          It's easy to summarize when there were only what...one page??? Boy, the whumpers sure aren't chatty anymore!!

I would love to stay and chat but hubby called and needs me to come help him at work this morning. YUCK!!!

I'll be back later today. Have a good one everybody!!!

I leave you all with a parting gift... and the mantra 'Fall pants, Fall'!!!

Have a good day GG!

Umm.. I just realised I had no need to quote this, I just wanted more of the pretty...
                          sigpic

Comment

I dont know about everyone else but since CG I am feeling a little like you feel in January. All the excitement and everything waiting for CG was so intense and now all I can think about is the fact that we have three more eps only until who knows when (hopefully Jan) I need to know that there is some yummy whump coming up, I need to have some Phantoms pics or something!

I want to get my whumpy squee back!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              I dont know about everyone else but since CG I am feeling a little like you feel in January. All the excitement and everything waiting for CG was so intense and now all I can think about is the fact that we have three more eps only until who knows when (hopefully Jan) I need to know that there is some yummy whump coming up, I need to have some Phantoms pics or something!

I want to get my whumpy squee back!!!!!
                              I guess thet's why we have a break this week and no new episode, so that people can calm down and get back to their ordinary selves. what could TPTB put on screen right after CG? The comparison would kill it

Comment

Originally posted by anaM
                                I guess thet's why we have a break this week and no new episode, so that people can calm down and get back to their ordinary selves. what could TPTB put on screen right after CG? The comparison would kill it

I never thought of that!

Comment

Working...
                                X