• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
    Welcome Jersey13

Obsessed1 Just read your chapter.. ooooohhhhhh so good... I'm so happy now

AH thanks.................... I'm happy now too

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      I thought the same thing when I first joined this thread...no way in heck was I ever gonna post that much!! Frankly, I was surprised that anyone really wanted to chat with me....

I suspect your numbers will go up higher and lots quicker than you think!!!! But remember, its not about the numbers or the quality either.....Where else can 'SQUEE' be a completely acceptable post?
      haha yeh i dont think any other thread uses the word SQUEE! as much as in here!! thats why i love it in here..add that to the fact this thread is always so friendly and on a subject i love talking about!!! plus we shep lovers certainly have a lot to squee over!!! im saving up all my squee in time for phantoms and any other shep episodes that may possibly include whump for our favourite guy!!! SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
        mmm dont we all!! especially when whumped!!!
        The real question is what kind of whump? I have included a few examples for everyone's viewing pleasure......

Stunned:

Knocked Out:

Smacked on the arse:

Shot and having blood fly:

Smacked in the face and falling on his arse (Spoiler for size):
        Spoiler:

Getting stuck with needles:

Tied up (and grubby to boot):

Or maybe turning into a bug:

From being bitten by a bug:

Then theres
        Spoiler:
        just being life sucked by a wraith:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13
          Thanks for the welcome, Josie. If you want a really nice computer that doesn't cost so much, I really recommend one of Intel's lower end Core 2 duos. They're really not that expensive at all, they'll last you a long time before having to upgrade, and they use less electricity than even processors made 4 or 5 generations ago.

See, I do actually know what I'm talking about. I'd build the computer for you, but then I'd have to ask for a commission (or a good meal). Hehe.

I think you might just be in the wrong country too. I know a very good, very well priced site that sells custom built PC's and I have a pretty good idea of what I want to get, I'm definitely going for dual core, that's one thing I'm not compromising on. And I only need the computer, I'm sticking with this monitor and I have a decent printer & scanner, a newish and very expensive keyboard and mouse and an okay graphics tablet so I'm not going to have to fork out for any peripheries.

Comment

Heh, thanks. I'm always eager to read feedback about my writing. Even if you have critisism.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
              Well when they announce the first Blu-Ray titles guess which was going to be the first TV show released on the format? Hmmm? Anyone?
              What's a Blu-Ray title

*shuffles feet cos she is so thick*

Mx
              sig by SheppyD
              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
              So he just looks crazy

Comment

You others hadn't heard about Atlantis on Blu-Ray? Who's going to pay the $600 for the player, then $120 for just 1 season's worth of Blu-Ray discs? Not me.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                  *sneaks in*

[whisper] Finished my whump fic chapter.[/whisper]

*sneaks out*
                  POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT

Please!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                    What's a Blu-Ray title

Mx
                    Blu-Ray is one of the HD formats coming out, I believe the other is simply going to be known as HD DVD, I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Think back to VHS versus Betamax it's kind of going to be like that...only no one knows which one is going to turn out to be the betamax yet. The Playstation 3 is going to be Blue-Ray compatable which may give it the edge...but you want to be sure to get on board the right one, so I'd wait a little while before heavily investing in the hardware.

Comment

Proofing.

Its 10 pages... LOL Longest chapter yet.
                      sigpic
                      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                        What's a Blu-Ray title

Mx
                        You're not thick...I ahve no idea what it is either. To me, Blu Ray sounds like some cool name for sunglasses.....
                        sigpic

Comment

The real question is what kind of whump? I have included a few examples for everyone's viewing pleasure......

Stunned:

Knocked Out:

Smacked on the arse:

Shot and having blood fly:

Smacked in the face and falling on his arse (Spoiler for size):
                          Spoiler:

Getting stuck with needles:

Tied up (and grubby to boot):

Or maybe turning into a bug:

From being bitten by a bug:

Then theres
                          Spoiler:
                          just being life sucked by a wraith:
                          nice pics!!!!!!

all kinds of whump is good!! emotional whumpage is good too, but i do love the physical whump!!!

and all of those are fine examples of a whumped shep!! yum yum!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT POST IT

Please!!!!!!!
                            Now tell me GG are you a little bit excited about the prospect of SGAFAN posting their fic????????

(Off topic) but Hey has anyone been to this site .http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...cat/?start=all .......i was rolling on the floor laughing my butt off. its some photoshop stuff that this person has well......just have a look. Too funny!!! WHoever it is is a genius thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan
                              Proofing.

Its 10 pages... LOL Longest chapter yet.

Well how long then? 5 minutes? 10 minutes? half hour? What????
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13
                                You others hadn't heard about Atlantis on Blu-Ray? Who's going to pay the $600 for the player, then $120 for just 1 season's worth of Blu-Ray discs? Not me.

Well considering I paid £350 for my first DVD player which works out around $650 or something then I'm guessing quite a few people might. And a lot of ordinary DVD boxsets are £60-70, Star Trek anyone?

Besides the prices are going to drop drastically in the next couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                                X