Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obsessed1
    thats an evil grin isnt it?
    Yes, I believe it is. She is evil isn't she?

Sooo.....when can I expect the next chapter of your story??? Hmmm??? Tomorrow perhaps?
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I gotta run for a few hours. I'll be back later tonight though!!! Hope some of you are still around!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek

Sooo.....when can I expect the next chapter of your story??? Hmmm??? Tomorrow perhaps?

GG i can feel you prodding me with that blasted stick again...ow! ow! Ow! that hurts! OW! okay yes, whatever you want, please put the stick down....OW! i said Ok!

Comment

CONGRADULATIONS ROOTORTOISE AKA MY SISTER!

SEE FOLLOW IN BIG SIS'S FOOTSTEPS........
          haha THANKS SIS!!! yep i am following you LOL

THANKS TO gategeek, sgafan and anyone else who has congratulated me on my 100 posts!!!

i love this thread..i can not say that enough!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek

!!!

Evil? Moi? Nah.
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

GG i can feel you prodding me with that blasted stick again...ow! ow! Ow! that hurts! OW! okay yes, whatever you want, please put the stick down....OW! i said Ok!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LMAO!!! im sure my sis will no doubt do some writing tonight...especially with me also prodding her- from next door LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LMAO!!! im sure my sis will no doubt do some writing tonight...especially with me also prodding her- from next door LOL
                Oh no, you have a stick too

Did you borrow it off Teyla???

Comment

Oh no, you have a stick too

Did you borrow it off Teyla???
                  yep!! cos teyla likes to whump shep with sticks so i figured id borrow one to prod you into writing more to ur fics!! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                    yep!! cos teyla likes to whump shep with sticks so i figured id borrow one to prod you into writing more to ur fics!! LOL!!
                    You're a poet and you didnt even know it

Comment

You're a poet and you didnt even know it
                      hahaha OMG nope i didnt realise it!!!

Comment

nudges obsessed1 a little
                        so good... want more.. yes I'm greedy.. but its just because your so good.

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

CONGRATS Rootortoise on 100 Posts

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                            nudges obsessed1 a little
                            so good... want more.. yes I'm greedy.. but its just because your so good.

At least you're nudging and not prodding.............i will try and get the next chap up tomorrow

Comment

At least you're nudging and not prodding.............i will try and get the next chap up tomorrow
                              For that you deserve a squee...
                              Squeeeee

I don't know what I will do when the show will be on a long break.. I guess thats what DVD's and Fic are for.. thank goodness we have that

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                                CONGRATS Rootortoise on 100 Posts
                                THANKS GRAVELGERDIE!!! you've certainly clocked up a lot of posts in ur short time here!!! well done!!! and dont worry ill carry on the actual prodding to get my sister to write more to her fic LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X