John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRRRRRR, Bad Forum. BAAAAAAAD Forum!

Looks like we're finally back. I learned just how addicted to this place I'd gotten today. Down for 8 hours and I was about to pace a groove in the floor from withdrawl. Hopefully everyone will figure out it's back soon...and it'll stay up!

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
      GRRRRRR, Bad Forum. BAAAAAAAD Forum!

Looks like we're finally back. I learned just how addicted to this place I'd gotten today. Down for 8 hours and I was about to pace a groove in the floor from withdrawl. Hopefully everyone will figure out it's back soon...and it'll stay up!

WannaBe
      I'm glad I'm not the only one. It was like a de-evolution of man thing here....I tried to log in and was like, "huh? um, uh."

*hugs everybody*

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

I really hate it when GW goes and whumps the whumpers. I do withdrawl very badly!!!!

Glad to see its up and running (for the moment anyways). How is everyone????
        sigpic

Comment

Great GG. How about you?

I'm on my own for a little while tonight. Hubby's got his Fantasy Football draft tonight. I love football, I'm a real guy's kinda girl, but the fantasy football thing annoys me to no end. He'll say, "We want this team to win, but we want both teams to score a lot of points, and this team to have to kick a bunch of fieldgoals". This week I told him, "Look, I've had it with all that crap, I'll cheer for whoever I want to, you deal with all that on your own".

Comment

How bout some CG pixs to get our evening started???

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm, very nice indeed GG!!

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                Great GG. How about you?

I'm on my own for a little while tonight. Hubby's got his Fantasy Football draft tonight. I love football, I'm a real guy's kinda girl, but the fantasy football thing annoys me to no end. He'll say, "We want this team to win, but we want both teams to score a lot of points, and this team to have to kick a bunch of fieldgoals". This week I told him, "Look, I've had it with all that crap, I'll cheer for whoever I want to, you deal with all that on your own".
                I'm not a fan of football. I live four blocks from Lambeau Field too.... I have several friends who are into this fantasy football and it seems they just can't sit and watch a game for the sheer enjoyment of watching a game....
                sigpic

Comment

I also find I like this CG pix too..
                  Spoiler:
                  when he's talking to Koyal about taking Atlantis with a dozen men and a starving wraith....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                    I'm not a fan of football. I live four blocks from Lambeau Field too.... I have several friends who are into this fantasy football and it seems they just can't sit and watch a game for the sheer enjoyment of watching a game....
                    Yeah, that sums it up pretty well too. Hubby will go, "YES, NO, Oh F#$@!!" I'm the one in this marriage with the serious potty mouth, but he says things during football season (since playing fantasy football) that he never utters any other time of the year. And when he's mad and carrying on, I'll say "Yeah baby, keep talking like that! Gets me all hot!" He'll either laugh or make an obsene gesture at me.

Comment

I also find I like this CG pix too..
                      Spoiler:
                      when he's talking to Koyal about taking Atlantis with a dozen men and a starving wraith....
                      Yeah, that's a nice one too. *drools*

Comment

Yeah, that sums it up pretty well too. Hubby will go, "YES, NO, Oh F#$@!!" I'm the one in this marriage with the serious potty mouth, but he says things during football season (since playing fantasy football) that he never utters any other time of the year. And when he's mad and carrying on, I'll say "Yeah baby, keep talking like that! Gets me all hot!" He'll either laugh or make an obsene gesture at me.
                        My hubby tells me my mouth is worse than most sailors and soldiers combined... I don't know what it is about men and football though. I especailly hate it when they scream at the TV telling the players and coaches what to do. Yeah...like they can here you!!! Dumbarses.....
                        sigpic

Comment

of course gateworld decides to come back up just as i was going to head off to bed...hmmm well might have to stay a bit longer...been having withdrawel from gateworld..hate it when it goes down!!!! stop whumping the whumpers!!!

im now getting my squee on for phantoms!! not that theres still a lot of CG squee...cos there is...dont know how much ive watched it...certain scenes especially!!!

ive just read my sisters next chap for her common ground tag (aftermath-obsessed1) and its good i can tell you!! shes not posting til tomorrow tho as she feels it needs tweaking a bit! she writes good whump, does my sis!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

My hubby tells me my mouth is worse than most sailors and soldiers combined... I don't know what it is about men and football though. I especailly hate it when they scream at the TV telling the players and coaches what to do. Yeah...like they can here you!!! Dumbarses.....
                            Yep. My hubby tells me the same thing. He's never even heard his dad say a bad word......my parents could teach sailors a thing or two. My mom's family is full of commercial fishermen; her dad, all 3 of his brothers, both of my mom's brothers so you can imagine what the dinner table conversation sounds like with my family. I practically hurt myself making a conscious effort around my in-laws not to let the F word fly. It sucks.....it's so unnatural for me.

And yeah.....screaming at the TV is just silly. Men!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                              of course gateworld decides to come back up just as i was going to head off to bed...hmmm well might have to stay a bit longer...been having withdrawel from gateworld..hate it when it goes down!!!! stop whumping the whumpers!!!

im now getting my squee on for phantoms!! not that theres still a lot of CG squee...cos there is...dont know how much ive watched it...certain scenes especially!!!

ive just read my sisters next chap for her common ground tag (aftermath-obsessed1) and its good i can tell you!! shes not posting til tomorrow tho as she feels it needs tweaking a bit! she writes good whump, does my sis!!!
                              I love your sisters fics. I had her on my author alert list before you guys even joined the thread. Squee!!

Ya know, I haven't heard much about Phantoms other than

Spoiler:
                              we get something on Shep's backstory.

That's not enough for me. I want the MEAT!!! I want the full, unedited spoiler version og Phantoms and I want it now!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yep. My hubby tells me the same thing. He's never even heard his dad say a bad word......my parents could teach sailors a thing or two. My mom's family is full of commercial fishermen; her dad, all 3 of his brothers, both of my mom's brothers so you can imagine what the dinner table conversation sounds like with my family. I practically hurt myself making a conscious effort around my in-laws not to let the F word fly. It sucks.....it's so unnatural for me.

And yeah.....screaming at the TV is just silly. Men!
                                My gosh, we could be sisters!!! We are so much alike.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X