John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem!

I'm sitting here feeling completely unmotivated, but I've got to take my son to the orthodontist in a couple of hours so that'll get me up and moving. Stayed up too late this week!
    sigpic

Comment

Hi me lovelies!

Thanks for all the brilliant fics you've been posting...I've loved them all. Everyone who posts their fics on here is a cracking writer. Well done!!

So, we're thinking we might get
      Spoiler:
      whump in Sunday?
      Fab if we do! Gosh...s3 has really been excellent for Shep so far. I'm so pleased the writers have been giving Joe such great stuff to work with this year!

Comment

I so agree Elinor, season 3 has been wonderful for Sheppard!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          I so agree Elinor, season 3 has been wonderful for Sheppard!
          I'm so pleased that the writers listened to all us fans, 'cos everyone was wanting better stuff for him in s3. They've really done well. I think we've had more good stuff for him in the first 7 episodes of s3 than the whole of s2!!

Comment

I just finished my fic. One small plot bunny that bit me during my afternoon coffee has now turned into a 9000 word novelisation of CG. How did that happen? It was such a cute and fuzzy looking plot bunny to begin with..
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
              I just finished my fic. One small plot bunny that bit me during my afternoon coffee has now turned into a 9000 word novelisation of CG. How did that happen? It was such a cute and fuzzy looking plot bunny to begin with..
              Ouhhhh! **WannaBe rubs hands together in anticipation** is it posted yet? Cant wait to read it!!!!

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
                Ouhhhh! **WannaBe rubs hands together in anticipation** is it posted yet? Cant wait to read it!!!!

WannaBe
                No, not yet. I'm just proof reading now, and it still needs to be beta-ed.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning!

Well, I could not sleep last night......I had some bad stomach pains. I almost got up and came in here, but ended up reading some more of the Official Companion Book for Season 2. I skipped around......read about "Conversion". I don't know why I went to that particular episode *whistles innocently*

Then I read a bit about the makeup process, both for Joe in "Conversion" and for Connor Trinneer in "Michael". SGA's makeup people kick ass! I can't wait to see what they did in CG.

Hey......are you guys gonna help me SQUEEEE once I see it? I don't want to SQUEEEE alone. That might get embarrassing.

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

Excuse me, but what is a plot bunny? Is that a writers term for story idea?? Can you tell, I don't write?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep
                      Good morning!

Well, I could not sleep last night......I had some bad stomach pains. I almost got up and came in here, but ended up reading some more of the Official Companion Book for Season 2. I skipped around......read about "Conversion". I don't know why I went to that particular episode *whistles innocently*

Then I read a bit about the makeup process, both for Joe in "Conversion" and for Connor Trinneer in "Michael". SGA's makeup people kick ass! I can't wait to see what they did in CG.

Hey......are you guys gonna help me SQUEEEE once I see it? I don't want to SQUEEEE alone. That might get embarrassing.

IHS
                      'Course we will! We'll never stop squeeing about CG!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                        Excuse me, but what is a plot bunny? Is that a writers term for story idea?? Can you tell, I don't write?
                        An idea for a story. Something cute and harmless that breeds like crazy when you're not looking until your surrounded by the rotten things and unable to think of anything else. They take over your life... please help...
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!

Haven't had time to read through all the comments yet, but just wanna say thanks to all the positive reviews about my fic. I really feel encouraged, especially since it's my first SGA fic and all. Sci-fi shows make me a wee nervous as I as I have to get the technology right, and I find McKay and Sheppard a challenge to write.

Oh, I nearly forgot -

Here's Chapter 3 of After Effects, my Common Ground Tag fic (for those who just stumbled on this)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3127220/3/

Now it's time for me to go to bed. So sad ... every time I'm awake, most of you are already asleep, and when you guys are most active, I'm asleep! LOL.

See ya.

Comment

An idea for a story. Something cute and harmless that breeds like crazy when you're not looking until your surrounded by the rotten things and unable to think of anything else. They take over your life... please help...

I understand...kind of like the mentality we all had before CG. Unfortunately there is NO HELP.......other than to get all those plot bunnies down on paper so I have something to read.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                              'Course we will! We'll never stop squeeing about CG!

I concur !!!

IHS, We look forward your first moments of Squee. I have mine all ready to go to join you!
                              sigpic

Comment

oh thank god! the forums working again... i just had a panic attack opening an live journal! i'm so lost !! *wails and flails*
                                my fan fics (sga) : http://www.fanfiction.net/u/653206/

Comment

Working...
                                X