John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    GW wouldn't dare crash after CG! It wouldn't do that to us whumpers!
    What's the betting they decide to change the forum design over to match the main site on Friday night/Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      GW wouldn't dare crash after CG! It wouldn't do that to us whumpers!

Well if it does, you've got my email and we can do an email spread of the news LOL!
      sigpic

Comment

Gahhhhh I'm so excited.. I'm reading fic and now I'm really wanting the episode to air.. Need my fix

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          Well if it does, you've got my email and we can do an email spread of the news LOL!
          Just as long as someone e-mails Ali so she can e-mail me that's good! Except she doesn't like to be spoiled and I do.

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Just...cause....you know. I'm behind in it. So....SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Two more days. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

I'm bummed! I want to see this episode!!!!! And I hate waiting, which is what I'll have to do. *glares at back of hubby's head*

Anyway.........SQUEEEEEEE!

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

This episode has definitely aided this thread into a huge growth spurt.
                yeah! We had 1000 posts in two days! Any bets how soon till we hit 22000? And god knows what'll happen to the count after CG...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                  SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Just...cause....you know. I'm behind in it. So....SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Two more days. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                  Just remember to breathe.

You know I hope the hospitals are putting on extra staff for Friday night, I think there's going to be a lot of squee related accidents.

Comment

Lots and Lots of oxygen will be need during this episode...

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Gateworld would never go down.......would it? -glances around nervously-

Please let there be an infirmary scene in CG, please.............................

Any good fanfic out there at the moment? I'm getting really stuck writing my own fics....my brain is goo......i blame CG...............Need to write 'Painful Reminders' (Shameles plug!) but also need to write a CG hurt/comfort torture fic......but have to wait till friday.

Just re-read...i'm rambling in these posts. I fear i've been lost to CG madness I need help........

One good fic i have been reading is Titan5 and her bad luck charm......whumpy goodness Any suggestions?

Comment

I'm just betting it'll go down right after it airs and in which case I'll sob for not being able to share with the whumpers waiting on the other side of the ocean!
                        That would be icing on the cake!! It's bad enough I have to watch the episode alone...I may not be able to satisfy my overwhelming NEED to SQUEE with others afterwards!!

That would be So Not Squee!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm up for suggestion on fic to read as well.. I need some good Sheppard fic that will blow my mind... its already blown from all the Squeeeeing, but I can do with more mind warpness

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                            That would be So Not Squee!!!
                            ROTFL!

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                              I'm up for suggestion on fic to read as well.. I need some good Sheppard fic that will blow my mind... its already blown from all the Squeeeeing, but I can do with more mind warpness

Read anything on FF.net by Alipeeps, Kodiak Bear Country, Linzi, Merlin7, Sholio or Stealth Dragon.

Help me out here guys who else? You know how rubbish I am at remembering people.

Comment

I think I read some of those authors.. but I will definently have to check out the others... Thanks bunches

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Working...
                                X