• Show
Clear All

Snicker...LOL
    Our madness is legendary... We must have our Squeeeeing

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1

Oh that is so not squee! WHy do i find that so funny?
      SQUEEEEEEEE!

Atlantis bloopers......yeah that would be cool.
      COnsidering Joe apparently hated filming 38 minutes i bet there are some cracking ones for that......
      I would have loved to have seen some bloops from 38 Minutes. Considering all the actors hated filming in the PJ, I bet some comments weren't suitable for publishing.
      sigpic

Comment

I think Bloopers would be great... We need bloopers

I just like seeing funny things happen in a scene that I already have seen that was so serious.

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Well I guess we are still going SQUEEEEEEEE in here... *lol*
          Couldn't get into the forum a while before so I thought okay I just watch some Sheppard then,,so I watched TDO.... then I got finally into the forum and now I've catched up on all the squeeing pages *lol* but RL is getting in the way so I have to head to bed for uhm less then 4 hours sleep before getting up again and off to work... and geez isn't it saturday yet...
          Night all and talk to you maybe tomorrow again... see ya
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Um I have

2 days 1 hour and 30 minutes.

until the ultimate SQUEE!!! party!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I've got this stupid song in my head now... I think its Outkast.. Shake it like a polaroid picture.... Its not my fault, theres a shep siggie in the other thread and it has shep shaking.. gaahhhhhhh

Oh and
              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                count me in on the club that wants Atlantis bloopers. There HAS to be A LOT of comical moments while filming!!

I can't believe we're being denied!!!!! Oh that is So Not Squee!!
                no bloopers is so not squee indeed!!!!

but..
                Can i tell you what is squee?

COMMON GROUND!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

getting closer and closer!!

i hope we get an infirmary scene...or some kind of shep comfort at the end of this ep...the poor man is going to have some issues after this episode!!

oh my poor shep...i almost feel guilty about squeeing over his whump in CG.......almost.....

..well not really bring it on!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                  I just realizes that we have a lot of new Squeeers here

Welcome everybody!!

The whunp thread is the best, closely followed by the thunk thread...
                  Now you know
                  Just to be perfectly clear...caty is referring to the Shep whump thread as the best.... not those other ones.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                    I've got this stupid song in my head now... I think its Outkast.. Shake it like a polaroid picture.... Its not my fault, theres a shep siggie in the other thread and it has shep shaking.. gaahhhhhhh

Oh and
                    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh you mean this one?

*snickers* I think I need to find my Sheppy clone.....
                    sigpic

Comment

This thread is Squeee worthy

2 days people.. 2 days before we see our Shep

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Yep thats the one GG
                        I don't know how long it will take to get that song out of my head.. but at least I have the image of Shep when I do hear the song

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

*waves again*
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                            no bloopers is so not squee indeed!!!!

but..
                            Can i tell you what is squee?

COMMON GROUND!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

getting closer and closer!!

i hope we get an infirmary scene...or some kind of shep comfort at the end of this ep...the poor man is going to have some issues after this episode!!

oh my poor shep...i almost feel guilty about squeeing over his whump in CG.......almost.....

..well not really bring it on!!
                            Ya know I still am hoping

Spoiler:
                            The episode ends with a face on view of Sheppy on the balcony, hands clasped in front of him with his head downward and the camera zooms out away from him over the ocean.

I would like to see a team moment before this, but in the end this is something that Sheppy needs to deal with on his own and in his own way. I think this would be a good means to do that.
                            sigpic

Comment

When you see eps like irresistable with the beckett and shep bits you know that had to be funny to film........seriously.......why do they deprive us so...

Shake it like a polaroid picture....shake it........now its in my head....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop the pain!!!!!!!

oh pain.......makes me think of whump......makes me think of shep.......makes me think of evil life sucking wraith.........makes me think of CG!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                                Ya know I still am hoping

Spoiler:
                                The episode ends with a face on view of Sheppy on the balcony, hands clasped in front of him with his head downward and the camera zooms out away from him over the ocean.

I would like to see a team moment before this, but in the end this is something that Sheppy needs to deal with on his own and in his own way. I think this would be a good means to do that.
                                oh that would be puuuuuuurfect.

If they dont do that and it ends on 'we saved you' THE END....i'll be pretty peeved. Give us sad emotional whumped shep please

Comment

Working...
                                X