No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, we officially have 54 pages of squeeing about the promo clip..

That makes 1073 posts since Friday night and about 350 posts a day

The first one to mention it was Gate Geek
    Last edited by caty; 21 August 2006, 11:48 AM.
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
      Save it to your hard drive and use the option to open it with internet explorer - works for me
      Is there a way to make it into wallpaper for the computer? That would be awesome!!! And drive my hubby completely over the edge

I told you I'm not a computer person. I just know what I need to know to do what I need to do on it. I'm like Sheppy, just turn the damn thing off and turn it back on when it acts up.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
        Hey Linzi and GG I like the thought of the
        Spoiler:
        gag being there to make Shep more vulnerable and to humiliate him! *faints*
        Did I say that out loud? Ooops, lol! Well it's true....sigh....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
          ok this thread is about hurting shep so if its just funny to see then im in if its thst weird sexual stuff (im not going through that crap again) then im out
          Weird sexual stuff? Whumping has nothing to do with sexual stuff.. Only when you like your favorite character because he is good looking and then it still has nothing to do with weird sexual stuff...

It's all about seeing your favorite character and those who are close to him handle dire situations..
          So I guess you're safe

EDIT: What do you mean by 'funny'?

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
            Yeah, I think thats what we all agreed on.
            Spoiler:
            However, we thought it was off in the beginning and Koyla and Shep were going at it. Then they gag him because they don't want Sheppy to be communicating with Atlantis and Koyla wants to be sure that Weir and Co knew who was in control of everything as well as humiliate Shep in front of his team.
            I think I missed that discussion, but I agree.
            Spoiler:
            Kolya is a sick, twisted, warped person (Robert Davi does it so well! ). He wants to torture Sheppard in any way he can, and the gag prevents him from retaliating even with words, leaving him utterly, completely helpless in front of his team. It would be the ultimate humiliation for Sheppard, as well as extremely demoralizing for the rest of the team. Kolya's evil genius and inhuman cruelty makes me ill – mostly because there actually are people like that in the world.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

never mind, iv only read like 2 posts here and i was getting mixed messiges
              Sorry

Comment

never mind, iv only read like 2 posts here and i was getting mixed messiges
                Sorry
                So, you out or in?

Comment

In

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                    I think I mised that discussion, but I agree.
                    Spoiler:
                    Kolya is a sick, twisted, warped person (Robert Davi does it so well! ). He wants to torture Sheppard in any way he can, and the gag prevents him from retaliating even with words, leaving him utterly, completely helpless in front of his team. It would be the ultimate humiliation for Sheppard, as well as extremely demoralizing for the rest of the team. Kolya's evil genius and inhuman cruelty makes me ill – mostly because there actually are people like that in the world.
                    Can you believe they're actually showing this on TV for us too!!!

SQUEE!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, then, welcome to the whump thread, Deano!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

In
                        Welcome! We could use some male contribution here

Comment

hiya again Still squeeing I see. LOL

had a nice nap until the lawnmowers and weed eaters started up... LOL

Off to write chapter 4 though. You know, its weird. My mind was totally relaxed (kind of in that state between being awake and asleep) and chapter four just started unfolding in my head. *G* Now I have to write it. Have fun squeeing, bbl
                          sigpic
                          My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Ok il contribute away

Comment

ok this thread is about hurting shep so if its just funny to see then im in if its thst weird sexual stuff (im not going through that crap again) then im out
                              Good grief! No weird sexual stuff here!
                              We just enjoy seeing Shep hurt and him being comforted by his friends! Nothing more, nothing less! We all think he's gorgeous, but that's our thunking side coming out. Just don't mention restraints, and you'll be fine
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok im gonny need to delete that

Comment

Working...
                                X