No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, here it is! It's not great and I wanted to try and get another angle, but eh, my memory card was full, and then my batteries died and I did just get up w/out my coffee so my camera almost took a trip through the window.
    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

S Q U E E !!!!!!

OMG!!! IWTB that was fantastic. My mind is reeling form that pix!

Spoiler:
      There isn't even a hint of the gag either...must be just after Sheppy get taken? So he may not even have a clue how bad things are gonna get. WHAT is in koyla's right hand????

ARGH!!!! I want more!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        Okay, here it is! It's not great and I wanted to try and get another angle, but eh, my memory card was full, and then my batteries died and I did just get up w/out my coffee so my camera almost took a trip through the window.
        Spoiler:

I guess you do not see
        Spoiler:
        how he is bound to the chair at all? Interesting he does not have the gag round his neck. There must be lots of different scenes with him in that chair.
        Thank you so much for that!!!! Something new to squeee!

Comment

Happy Shep-whumping Wednesday, everyone!

I have to say the anticipation for this episode is driving me batty. I can't get anything done that I'm supposed to be doing (like that pesky "job" thing) because my mind keeps wandering back to CG.

Ohhhhh, the agony of it all.....

WannaBeAWhumper

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Spoiler:
            I think that is a gun in his hand, and I'm better Shep is bound to the chair by his wrists and feet, so it would be out of camera shot, but there's no gag, and I don't see anyone else in the shot, though there probably are guards in the background or something.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks IWTB and:

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, now I can look at IWTB's piccie without passing out, here's my thoughts:
                Spoiler:
                I wonder how Shep's restrained too. His hands look as though they're by his sides, so I wonder if he's restrained at all at that point? They're not behind his back like Cowan and Ladon had him tied up in Coup. Possibly his hands are restrained at each side of the chair? Very interesting. Shep looks calm there though. Obviously doesn't realise what's ahead...sigh
                sigpic

Comment

OMG help I think that I am going to burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I might try to go back and snap some more pics of it, now that I've had some coffee LOL!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      OMG help I think that I am going to burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Poor SLC!
                      I know how you feel though!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        Well, now I can look at IWTB's piccie without passing out, here's my thoughts:
                        Spoiler:
                        I wonder how Shep's restrained too. His hands look as though they're by his sides, so I wonder if he's restrained at all at that point? They're not behind his back like Cowan and Ladon had him tied up in Coup. Possibly his hands are restrained at each side of the chair? Very interesting. Shep looks calm there though. Obviously doesn't realise what's ahead...sigh

OMG Linzi
                        Spoiler:
                        am i sick because i want to see how he is tied to the chair???

Poor Shep - doesnt it make your heart break knowing what we know and he doesn't!!!

Comment

I doubt
                          Spoiler:
                          Kolya would risk having Shep there and not restraining him

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            OMG Linzi
                            Spoiler:
                            am i sick because i want to see how he is tied to the chair???

Poor Shep - doesnt it make your heart break knowing what we know and he doesn't!!!
                            No, you're not sick, coz I want to know too!
                            Spoiler:
                            I think he must be restrained. Surely? Kolya wouldn't trust Shep not to try something, and I suspect this scene is just before the first feeding. So, either rope, bindings or handcuffs...ahem...It does break my heart to see Shep looking so calm and I suspect defiant. Wonder how he'll feel after the feeding. Other than pissed at the Wraith, lol!

Oh yes, I don't think I've said, OMG and GUH today! So, well, I just did!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I think that is a gun in his hand, and I'm better Shep is bound to the chair by his wrists and feet, so it would be out of camera shot, but there's no gag, and I don't see anyone else in the shot, though there probably are guards in the background or something.
                              Spoiler:
                              I would hope Sheppy's be bound to the chair. Otherwise Sheppy would be kicking Koyla's a** about now - gun or no gun.

It's hard to tell, but it almost looks like Sheppy is a bit tired or resigned in this shot. The jaw line is just not as 'hard' as I've seen it when he is po'ed or defiant. Could just be the lights though masking quite a bit.

SQUEE!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                                Spoiler:
                                I would hope Sheppy's be bound to the chair. Otherwise Sheppy would be kicking Koyla's a** about now - gun or no gun.

It's hard to tell, but it almost looks like Sheppy is a bit tired or resigned in this shot. The jaw line is just not as 'hard' as I've seen it when he is po'ed or defiant. Could just be the lights though masking quite a bit.

SQUEE!!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                I was thinking the same thing...he seems just a little 'off' there, I was going to say 'drugged' but I don't think they'll do that on top of everything else. *big grin*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X