John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    Oh yes!!! I'm not holding my breath for it (aka remember GUP), but it would definitely be much much squee'd over and appreciated!!!
    Yeah, like Linzi said, we probably might not get an infirmary scene. I hated it that GUP had none, and I expect the same here. But '38 minutes' had one, so the writers know how to do it, now they only have to do it!

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Oh yes!!! I'm not holding my breath for it (aka remember GUP), but it would definitely be much much squee'd over and appreciated!!!

Or at least someone giving some sort of comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        I think I'm gonna go. Not really in the mood to squee right now. Enjoy your squeeing everyone.
        Bye GG! I hope you feel like squeeing soon! Hugs to you!
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs* GG I hope nothing's wrong!

Yeah, the main thing with the infirmary scenes, etc, is that if they cram too much into the episode it leaves no room for the 'comfort' parts. *sigh* But, the whole

Spoiler:
          torture scene will really make up for it if there isn't the good comfort after. We know we don't often get what we want, but it seems like this is going to deliver darn close!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
            I think I'm gonna go. Not really in the mood to squee right now. Enjoy your squeeing everyone.
            Awwww GG, are you okay? You don't seem very happy recently....
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the main thing with the infirmary scenes, etc, is that if they cram too much into the episode it leaves no room for the 'comfort' parts. *sigh* But, the whole

Spoiler:
              torture scene will really make up for it if there isn't the good comfort after. We know we don't often get what we want, but it seems like this is going to deliver darn close!

and I assume from BamBams smilie spoilers
              Spoiler:
              the feeding will happen more than once poor Shep the second time he will know what he is in for!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                Jeez just that one scene will make the whole ep worthwhile, even if there's nothing else whumpy in there... but from the sound of things the ep is gonna be just awesome.

P.S. I think awesome has become my new favourite word!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                  and I assume from BamBams smilie spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  the feeding will happen more than once poor Shep the second time he will know what he is in for!!!
                  I'm thinking (hoping) more than once from the sound of things in Joe's mag interview and from what he know (or think we know) about
                  Spoiler:
                  how aged he gets...
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh god, yes!

Spoiler:
                    I forgot, how many of those did Bam Bam put in there? Someone go count, quick!!! *big grin*

Ali, awesome is probably the *best* word for this right now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello all! *waves*

Just popped in for a morning review - I can't believe how many pages!

It's probably not the best time with all the CG squee, but chapter two of my fic Bereft is up. It has been ages since the first chapter, so I don't know if anyone remembers it. Ah well.

http://lauriel01.livejournal.com/2178.html#cutid1
                      sigpic
                      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Oh god, yes!

Spoiler:
                        I forgot, how many of those did Bam Bam put in there? Someone go count, quick!!! *big grin*

Yes
                        Spoiler:
                        it is going to be a slow process....I think BamBam had at least three. Imagine the terror of that. We have obviously seen the first time...and I assume even that scene will be much longer OMG why cant we just waive entitlement to the next few days and jump to next Friday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                          How about one from you too, sweetie? Pretty please?

I have a feeling CG might inspire me. Heeee! ::hugs::

Comment

Oh god, yes!

Spoiler:

OMG - just checked and BamBam put
                            Spoiler:
                            FOUR feeding wraith smileys
                            in his little teaser!! *dies*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              Heck I'm writing one tonight based just on the promo!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                OMG - just checked and BamBam put
                                Spoiler:
                                FOUR feeding wraith smileys
                                in his little teaser!! *dies*

*dies* also!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X