No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There I've got my 1900 and the squeeing seems to be dying away for tonight so I shall take myself off to bed.

Goodnight all!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep
      I"m still trying to catch up on all the posts in this thread!!!! So....I'm still here, just quiet.

I would like to say a big Thank You to all who have welcomed me to the thread. This has probably been discussed before in this thread and I haven't gotten to it yet.....but.....what was your fav Shep Whump moment/episode in S-2? While we're waiting for CG and all.......*winks*

{{{{{Hugs}}}}

IHS
      HI there! We've been quite chatty lately

S2 huh? Not too much too choose from but I would have to go with this ep...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        Here is the basic premis of the book. I hope the link works. I'll get the excerpt link if you want.

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/redwingproject/sga.htm

Here is alink to some of the story.

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/redwingproject/sga3.htm

Stole these from the Halcyon thread elsewhere in this forum. hope that's ok.

Coolness. Thanks so much. To all of you who get it. Let me know if it has alot of sheppard. As someone who's not a big fan of Rodney, if alot of it is focused on him, I don't want to waste my money since I know I won't read it.

So thanks in advance.

Comment

^^ OH MY..........!!!!! That second pic where he's holding up his hands......*****THUD***** But then again, haven't seen too many pics of Shep that I haven't enjoyed!!! But, back to the topic......yes, totally "Conversion" for S-2 Whumpiness.

A while back in this thread you were discussing Shep getting shot......I'm totally in agreement with this! Let's shoot him in the side and get that wound nice and infected, maybe have Shep get delirious on us......mwahahaha

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
            Coolness. Thanks so much. To all of you who get it. Let me know if it has alot of sheppard. As someone who's not a big fan of Rodney, if alot of it is focused on him, I don't want to waste my money since I know I won't read it.

So thanks in advance.
            I should get it this week. I'll let you know. You may want to check the Halcyon thread in the GW forums though. It's under Merchandise. They got threads for all the books. Maybe you could get some insigfht there. Or you could ask the authors. There's a whole sticky thread for them also. I wish I could be of more help to you.
            sigpic

Comment

^^ OH MY..........!!!!! That second pic where he's holding up his hands......*****THUD***** But then again, haven't seen too many pics of Shep that I haven't enjoyed!!! But, back to the topic......yes, totally "Conversion" for S-2 Whumpiness.

A while back in this thread you were discussing Shep getting shot......I'm totally in agreement with this! Let's shoot him in the side and get that wound nice and infected, maybe have Shep get delirious on us......mwahahaha

IHS
              I am so with you on Shep getting shot in the side. Those tac vests offer some great protection front and back, but the sides are vulnerable!! As can be seen in this photo below. If you don't pay attention to the boxers peeking out.

sigpic

Comment

I should get it this week. I'll let you know. You may want to check the Halcyon thread in the GW forums though. It's under Merchandise. They got threads for all the books. Maybe you could get some insigfht there. Or you could ask the authors. There's a whole sticky thread for them also. I wish I could be of more help to you.

You've been awesomely helpful. Thank you muchly.

I'm fine with waiting till people have a chance to read it. If it's got lots of Shep I'll be the first to head for WHEREVER and order it. LOL

Comment

^^OH MY (part deux)!!!! Ahem......yes, you are correct, GG. Those sides are vulnerable.......

IHS
                  sigpic

Comment

I am so with you on Shep getting shot in the side. Those tac vests offer some great protection front and back, but the sides are vulnerable!! As can be seen in this photo below. If you don't pay attention to the boxers peeking out.

-----------------------------------

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

^^OH MY (part deux)!!!! Ahem......yes, you are correct, GG. Those sides are vulnerable.......

IHS
                      Were you looking at the boxers????
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
                        -----------------------------------

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Yeah. It's a pretty nice one. not whumpy, but still this thread needs these pixs once in awhile.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah. It's a pretty nice one. not whumpy, but still this thread needs these pixs once in awhile.
                          Totally yeah!!!
                          The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Were you looking at the boxers????
                            Boxers? What boxers? *whistles innocently*
                            sigpic

Comment

Boxers........mmmmm........*grins* I knew I'd like it here!

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

Do I dare post this yummy whumpy one???? YES!!! I shall!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X