Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    *waves at Mx*

I couldn't get on all morning too, it was so annoying!!! There is much CG squeeeeeeing!

OMG the SQUEEEEEEE! I'm surprised you guys can't hear me. It may not last but for now I'm overflowing with SQUEEEEEEE!

And I expect everyone to write me some awesome tag fic for CG. Kay?????

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Absolutely. This is the kind of whump we only dream of - the kind that we write in fanfic cos we know they will never ever do it on the show. Am soooooooooooooooo giddy about this!
      I'm just glad they writers and whomever else had the balls to go with it and do it. I love it!
      sigpic

Comment

Hi folks! Sorry that I can't be here much, but it's hard to keep up with so many threads, and this one is so incredibly fast!

But I heard about CG and had to see how you all are doing - everyone's squeeing, I see! I didn't manage to watch this promo/trailer yet, but what I heard about it sounds absolutely fantastic! Shep whump, and it looks as if he gets whumped pretty good - finally! *oh I'm so sick and I'm not sorry for it* *g*

I'm pretty excited now and looking forward to next week.

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

This ep really is a whumpers dream and it does feel like a fic has come to life!!! Now instead of seeing it in our minds we will actually get to see it on the tv!!!!

Cannot believe it!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
            Ed asked if he could watch the ep with us but I said that he and hubbie have to vacate the room while we are watching it cos we want to scream and be silly and we don't want an audience!!!

I am so excited now!!! I really can't take too much more cos I am having such a great hols and feeling happy and contented that I am liable to go nuts from happiness soon!! Still it is GCSE results day the day after we get back so that may bring me down to earth with a bump!!!!

Mx
            Nah! Em will do brilliantly. Did I tell you Sofz got Leeds for medicine?
            sigpic

Comment

This ep really is a whumpers dream and it does feel like a fic has come to life!!! Now instead of seeing it in our minds we will actually get to see it on the tv!!!!

Cannot believe it!!

Mx
              That's the cool thing about it! Its everything we could imagine. Let's hope the rest of what we haven't seen of this ep doesn't disappoint.
              sigpic

Comment

Okay, this is the best I could get, some are good some were not even small so...
                Spoiler:

And this one was taken from the 'play video' shot they have, and not the trailer while running, so it's good quality. I had a hard time getting this shot decent while pausing and prt scrn...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  Nah! Em will do brilliantly. Did I tell you Sofz got Leeds for medicine?
                  I think I may lose the connection soon!!!

Oh did you get all the mess up sorted out then? You will have an expert in the family to ask advice for your fic soon then!!!

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Spoiler:
                    In this picture he's looking a lot rougher... and I do believe there is blood above his eye as was speculated!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Okay, this is the best I could get, some are good some were not even small so...
                      Spoiler:

And this one was taken from the 'play video' shot they have, and not the trailer while running, so it's good quality. I had a hard time getting this shot decent while pausing and prt scrn...

Damn! Just when I think I calmed down and had my squee under control for a bit. You go and post these deliciously whumpy pixs!

THANKS!!!! Nice job.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                        That's the cool thing about it! Its everything we could imagine. Let's hope the rest of what we haven't seen of this ep doesn't disappoint.
                        Can you hear me SQUEEEEEING all the way from Austria!!! It bounces very nicely in these mountains and valleys!!!!

Awesome pics IWTB!!!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

I don't know how we are gonna stay sane till Friday...I really don't! And oddly enough, I don't think my milestone is going to be a problem after all. *cackles*
                          sigpic

Comment

I think I may lose the connection soon!!!

Oh did you get all the mess up sorted out then? You will have an expert in the family to ask advice for your fic soon then!!!

Mx
                            Yep. They said it didn't matter as she did better than they wanted in her higher subjects. She got the equivalent of 4 and a half a levels grade a, and they only ask for 3 a's so they ignored the lost point, thanks goodness! So We've been celebrating! Let's hope Jamie's G.c.s.e's have gone well too,and Em's!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              In this picture he's looking a lot rougher... and I do believe there is blood above his eye as was speculated!!!!

IWTB, you are a genius! Thank you sooo much!
                              sigpic

Comment

I've got to run and make dinner, be back in a few minutes (left overs night hehehe!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X