John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
    Dont worry.....I am not evening uttering about the White Gag till MUCH later......when it's going very well and I am absolutely sure he's my John Sheppard to my Elizabeth Weir.
    LOL! Well, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
      With my new electric throw blanket and lap desk for my laptop I'll be getting up off the couch in about, oh, mid-Marchish.

*back to our regularly scheduled programming*

Guh. Slo mo. I luffs it. Thank you so much!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
        I haven't found any other Shep stunned by Ronon gifs yet. Let's see: there's the Tabula Rosa one above. Twice in Runner (though the 2nd didn't knock him out, just his arm) and twice in Conversion. Am I missing any?

*misc Shep whump*

Delib repost --
        I've always wanted to see this in slo mo! How did they rig this one? I keep watching to work it out...
        Anyway, cheers, poppet! Any more wall-slammy ones out there?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
          Yay for the date! Just remember, no white gag on the first date.
          ITA. Gags, restraints and riding crops are definitely a second date thang.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strey View Post
            So that's what I've been doing wrong.
            Sorry....I couldn't resist.

Umm...whump that Shep!

Comment

Originally posted by Strey View Post
              Should I get hooker boots too?
              BALCONIES
              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
              sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Back home and back to work. Ugh. Tired and whumped so a whumpy goody for everyone.

Hope those that celebrate had a great holiday (or still are LOL)

sigpic
                My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Hello everyone. Hope Christmas was good for everyone.

Just flew in from Wisconsin and am currently doing 5 loads of wash.

I'm happy that the Green Bay Packers won on Sunday. We went to the game...what an
                  experience that was! Haven't been to one in several years.

Back to work tomorrow. Up at 04:45, start work at 0630! So not looking forward to that.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Comment

*sneaks in* Or, dare I say, *drags self in*.

Spoiler:
                    Hi! I'm back, and very happy to be here! Finally got my own laptop hooked into the wifi and have sorted out some problems. Until very recently, I was using my Dad's computer and needed to restrict where I went. Now I am free to roam wherever I want to!

I am now living in the great land down under so my timing to get in here will be weird from here on out. LOL It's good to be here, though, despite having a hot Christmas.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas or holiday.

Must dash off again. Will be back asap. I am in dire need of Shep whump! LOL

Comment

*tacklehugs* LORR!! I am so glad you are finally able to check in. You have been missed. I do hope that everything is going well. Must have been frustrating to not be able to go wherever you wanted on the internet. Did you enjoy your hot Christmas? I bet it was wonderful since you were with family.

Well off to work my 2 days of work this week. Today and tomorrow then another 4 day weekend. LOVE it. Won't know what to do with the first 5 day work week when it hits.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lcshepp View Post
                        Hello everyone. Hope Christmas was good for everyone.

Just flew in from Wisconsin and am currently doing 5 loads of wash.

I'm happy that the Green Bay Packers won on Sunday. We went to the game...what an
                        experience that was! Haven't been to one in several years.

Back to work tomorrow. Up at 04:45, start work at 0630! So not looking forward to that.

Happy New Year everyone!!
                        hi *waves* Yeah, I was back to work yesterday myself. That was tough, especially since the sneezing and sniffling nice and nephew gave me a cold. *sigh*

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                        *sneaks in* Or, dare I say, *drags self in*.

Spoiler:
                        Hi! I'm back, and very happy to be here! Finally got my own laptop hooked into the wifi and have sorted out some problems. Until very recently, I was using my Dad's computer and needed to restrict where I went. Now I am free to roam wherever I want to!

I am now living in the great land down under so my timing to get in here will be weird from here on out. LOL It's good to be here, though, despite having a hot Christmas.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas or holiday.

Must dash off again. Will be back asap. I am in dire need of Shep whump! LOL
                        Lorr! Glad to have you back Hope you're settling in well in Oz.
                        sigpic

Comment

Afternoon dear Whumpers!

I am Christmas whumped. Very tired.....plus I picked up a stomach bug from someone at home. Had another birthday

Did I miss anything while I was away?

IHS

PS-About to start a rewatch of SGA S-1.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello quiet whump thread. Hope all is going well with everyone. IHS I hope you feel better soon. I am still dealing with whatever virus hit me last week. At least mine wasn't the stomach variety.

sigpic

Comment

ah.. .I'll join the "Christmas bug" brigade. Caught a cold from my sneezing and sniffling niece and nephew. *sigh*

It's been very quiet around here!

dovetailing on your pics Pocus

sigpic

Comment

Mmmm I like your pics better.

I got my illness from the little carrier monkeys I work with. None of them had what I had, but lots of their parents did. Nice of them to share.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X