Comment

Originally posted by LilaHockeyTwin View Post
      Happy new year to all of you
      Welcome, Lila and Happy 2012!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LilaHockeyTwin View Post
        Happy new year to all of you
        []http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo267/Mike_Kroegette_08/newyear.jpg[/IMG]
        Welcome to the thread, Lila!

And to all of you lovely whumpers...

Comment

Wish you all Happy New Year!!!

sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year to everyone
            sigpic
            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Welcome Lila!

Glad to hear you're getting better copter

Happy New Year everyone!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Happy 1st Day of 2012!

*some new whumpy gifs from fu_dragon*

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                  Happy 1st Day of 2012!

*some new whumpy gifs from fu_dragon*

Delib repost so's I can hang onto 'em for a while. Sigh, swoon, drool. Giving up wine for the New Year, but there's no way I can give up whump. Thanks a bunch as ever, taris. They come out in slo mo for me, and I don't know if that's my power setting on Sheppy the laptop, or just the way it works here. No argument from me! I love whump in slo mo! And, oh, those full, pouty lips... Yeppers, whump is a great way to start a new year.

Any gifs from S&R? Pretty please? With a whumped Sheppy on top? *flutters eyelashes*

I love your 'patch me up' Secret Santa sig from scifan! Go, scifan!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strey View Post
                    Any gifs from S&R? Pretty please? With a whumped Sheppy on top? *flutters eyelashes*
                    How about these?

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Oh, great gifs, taris ...

Happy 2012

sigpic

Comment

Yum on the GIFs!!!

Well the New Year has begun. Time to think about starting the Challenges up again. Copter and i were chatting and we feel that we need to do something to keep the challenges fresh. We were wondering if instead of people sending me their challenge ideas, they would want to take charge of a challenge week? You would sign up for a week and post the new challenge and be in charge of collecting and posting the entries. The challenges don't have to be strictly whump related, but they should try to push us to learn or try something new. A Tut could be involved or just a simple idea of doing something in a new way. Maybe sigs without words. Or using gradients. Or framing in small pics within the larger one.

Let us know what you think. Plus think about whether we want to keep the challenges going from Wed to Wed or would a different time period be better?
                        sigpic

Comment

Sounds very good to me, Pocus!
                          You know I love the challenges and would do anything ... ok, maybe not anything but nearly anything to keep them rolling and developing.

Wed to Wed is ok, but I would like Friday better. So I could start with some fresh ideas over the weekend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you MSusy, JT-2 and Libero
                            Hope my Probie Status is over in the next time and I can post directly very soon xD

I like THAT GIFS o.O Great work!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                              How about these?

*diez and goez to whump heaven flailing muppet armz, and totally b-slapping and p-slapping demonz and impz*
                              "Would you leave me behind, etc, yada yada yada?"
                              "Yes." Blink. Dead giveaway as in --- No! Nay! Never! Not!
                              Guh...
                              Gotta love slo mo...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                Yum on the GIFs!!!

Well the New Year has begun. Time to think about starting the Challenges up again. Copter and i were chatting and we feel that we need to do something to keep the challenges fresh. We were wondering if instead of people sending me their challenge ideas, they would want to take charge of a challenge week? You would sign up for a week and post the new challenge and be in charge of collecting and posting the entries. The challenges don't have to be strictly whump related, but they should try to push us to learn or try something new. A Tut could be involved or just a simple idea of doing something in a new way. Maybe sigs without words. Or using gradients. Or framing in small pics within the larger one.

Let us know what you think. Plus think about whether we want to keep the challenges going from Wed to Wed or would a different time period be better?
                                You know I love the idea and I got lots and lots of ideas for challenges........

Originally posted by Libero View Post
                                Sounds very good to me, Pocus!
                                You know I love the challenges and would do anything ... ok, maybe not anything but nearly anything to keep them rolling and developing.

Wed to Wed is ok, but I would like Friday better. So I could start with some fresh ideas over the weekend.
                                I think Friday is a good idea. or Monday. With Friday, we have all weekend to look at the previous challenge and what was posted, and also start rolling on the new challenge. But then if your week gets slammed.....you may not be ready by Friday. With Monday, you have all weekend to finish before turning it in, and then you have all week to start and think, and then all weekend to finish....... Just a thought.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X