John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
    Happy Birthday to sprog 5 and eventually to sprog 4.

And hmm... I'm Donner... Or is that Donnor.... LOL
    Cheers, poppet! I'll pass that on, that they're getting birthday wishes galore from my artist/writer online peeps, but I hesitate to mention my whump peeps. Not that I'm ashamed, but there would be a lot of 'splainin' to do. My younger daughter is a whumper by all counts, but we haven't gotten into a discussion about it. Yet. Though it's been quite obvious for some time now. I think my older daughter might me, too, but she's less -- forthcoming... about her *cough* 'tendencies'... She's 27 next month. Bloody hell!

And it's definitely Donner. German for thunder. Blitzen is lightning. No? Donner und Blitzen! she cussed in somewhat archaic German...
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds about right. And just say "she's a friend." it works for me. LOL!
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Merry Christmas Eve friends!!

Thanks for all the well wishes. I am feeling a bit better today...as long as I don't move too much. Only have a couple of things to do to get ready to go to the in laws for dinner. Have a few gifts to pop into gift bags. Hubby does most of the prep for this one. He bakes bread and makes Mushroom soup. Mmmmm.

Happy Birthday to the youngest Strey Sprog! 13 is a fun age.
        sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!

I've got a busy day of baking to do.. Got some pb cookies to make (half with Reese's pieces and half with Reese's pb cups), some choco chip cookies (half with choc chips, half with toffee), toffee cookies, apple pie bars, brownies, brownie-bars, and rice krispie treats to make by tomorrow. Oh! That's not including the wheat bread I need to make for our celebratory Christmas dinner on boxing day! LOL

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Merry Christmas Eve!
            sigpic

Comment

And to you too Copter!
              sigpic

Comment

You feeling any better Dasher, aka Pocus?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  Merry Christmas Eve!
                  To you as well Copter! How are you doin' hon?

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

You feeling any better Dasher, aka Pocus?
                    Getting there. Just tired and dizzy today. Trying to get the cough under control so I can sleep better. I have been sleeping in our extra room so Hubby can sleep better. Both dogs decided that they were going to be in with me last night no matter what. They pawed and whined at the door until I let them in. (((HUGS))) her puppies.

M you have a lot of baking to do. Good luck with it. I remember those days when we used to have a Christmas Dessert at our place and both families came. Lots of baking to do then. Good thing we moved just far enough away that it isn't easy to travel here. *shifty eyes* We didn't do it on purpose! Really!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      To you as well Copter! How are you doin' hon?
                      Hiya! Long time no see! I am doing good. Tired, but not bad. How are you?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hiya! Long time no see! I am doing good. Tired, but not bad. How are you?
                        Yeah, I've been hiding. Been busy baking for Christmas. I'm good.. very tired and preparing to go on a baking spree today. LOL But still, things could be a LOT worse.

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Merry Christmas, Whumpers!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                          Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic
                          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                            Yeah, I've been hiding. Been busy baking for Christmas. I'm good.. very tired and preparing to go on a baking spree today. LOL But still, things could be a LOT worse.
                            I don't do baking, no cookies but Christmas Eve we go nuts with the 'appetizers' and just snack all day and night. So I got some shopping and cooking to do

very nice Hyn!
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't do baking, no cookies but Christmas Eve we go nuts with the 'appetizers' and just snack all day and night. So I got some shopping and cooking to do

very nice Hyn!
                              I love to bake and cook! If I could, I would have made a bunch of random snacks but we couldn't afford it.

Beautiful Hyn!

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Hey Whumpers!!! Merry Christmas Eve!!!
                                I hope everyone stays healthy through the next couple days. And no food whump. Or Christmas tree whump.
                                Nice wallie, Hyn. *snurches*

Comment

Working...
                                X