X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    HAHA!
    Dang, they got me again!
    We always will! You can thank Kolya and his wonderful harpoon for that.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      We always will! You can thank Kolya and his wonderful harpoon for that.
      lol, speaking of...

Comment

Comment

Poor John

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I really should start heading to bed. Good night whumpers!

Comment

G'night Grace!

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                  Aw, Pocus, sad to hear you are sick. Hot tea and Hot Shep might just be a cure.

Nice caps, makes my meager contribution look pathetic.
                  ooh! that wasn't my intent, sorry! I love everyone's contributions. I just get carried away sometimes....

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  I am grinning right along with you SGAFan!! Great pics as always.
                  Heh, thanks!
                  Originally posted by angstydaydreams View Post
                  Love all the caps SGAFan!! You got the thread rockin' tonight!!
                  heheh... well, I was in the mood.
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

HEY THAT HARPOON IS MINE!

On a more serious note, for those whole follow the news you probably heard about the revolution going on in Libya. It is sickening, people are getting killed from left to right. We may not be able to go to Libya to support the people, but we can support the war from here at home. Please, sign this petition and tell the UN to send help to these people trapped in the midst of genocide:

http://www.petitiononline.com/01031988/petition.html
                    BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post

heheh... well, I was in the mood.
                      We like that
                      sigpic

Comment

I know I am a bit late with replying to all this but GW just would not let me in for most of the evening

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                        OK, I now know I'm a tiny bit old-ish and also because I don't watch tv anymore and rarely listen to the radio - I basically have no idea who/what most of what you mentioned are.
                        I don't know most of the names either, or should I say I have heard the names before but don't know what that person looks like.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                        If it makes you feel better....other than RDA Hasselhof and McGyver I have no idea either about the people you guys mentioned >.<
                        I will say I liked McGyver, not so much so about Hasselhof. I always liked the way McGyver was a Flames fan!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        Oh old thunks...hmmm

for me....Sean Cassidy (pop singer)
                        Jon Eric Hexum (actor)
                        Dirk Benedict (original BSG and A team)
                        Richard Grieco (21 Jump Street)

Hope everyone is doing well. Snowing here again. It was warm and spring like the other day. Now looking at 5-8 inches of sky dandruff. grrr.
                        What was the name of the show that Jon Eric was in? I can't remember it. He was very nice to look at!

It is supoose to start snowing here again too. Temps are to drop to -20C again, today it was +1C!

Originally posted by angstydaydreams View Post
                        *face palm* How could I forget Pierce Brosnan?

Man, I had my fair share of crushes on soap characters too in the 80's. Jack Wagner/Frisco Jones, Tristan Rogers/Robert Scorpio, A Martinez/Cruz (don't remember his last name.)
                        Jack Wagner.......... and he could sing too!

Okay, I will tell you my crushes........ I am old.
                        Randolph Mantooth from Emergency
                        Larry Wilcox from CHIPs
                        Cam Neely from the Boston Bruins hockey team
                        Mark Harmon when he was on 240 Robert (only on for 1 season)
                        Richard Hatch from Battlestar

SGAFan, your timing for the Last Man pictures and answers was perfect, it was on Space today.

Comment

Jon Eric was on Voyagers (?) and traveled through time to fix problems with a whiny kid. He was also on something called...um Under Cover? He was a spy whose cover was being a model.
                          sigpic

Comment

Voyagers, that was it!
                            Thanks!!

Comment

I loved that show! I hated that kid though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RinkRat View Post
                                I know I am a bit late with replying to all this but GW just would not let me in for most of the evening
                                Stupid GW

I always liked the way McGyver was a Flames fan!
                                LOL, I'd totally forgotten that. I may have to pull those DVD's out at some point...

It is supoose to start snowing here again too. Temps are to drop to -20C again, today it was +1C!
                                My SoCal blood cannot even imagine that degree of cold!!

Jack Wagner.......... and he could sing too!
                                He could! I remember he had a song called "All I Need" LOL He actually had a nice voice

Okay, I will tell you my crushes........ I am old.
                                Randolph Mantooth from Emergency
                                Larry Wilcox from CHIPs
                                Cam Neely from the Boston Bruins hockey team
                                Mark Harmon when he was on 240 Robert (only on for 1 season)
                                Richard Hatch from Battlestar
                                Old is a state of mind We are all young at heart here!!

I loved Randolph Mantooth and Larry Wilcox too! I was a little one when I had those crushes. I started young LOL! I can't remember when I developed my crush on Mark Harmon, but he was the reason I started watching NCIS, and of course now I love Michael Weatherly/Tony as well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X