John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 days 4 hours 49 minutes

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

4 days, 53 minutes B.C.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

cant wait for this epppy.. poor whump sheppy but we loves to whump.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
          cant wait for this epppy.. poor whump sheppy but we loves to whump.
          Indeed we do...

3 days, 21 hours, 44 minutes B.C. Getting closer...

Comment

hi ya'll
            it's been a while since I've been in one of these delicious "threads" (ie: McKay or Shep discussions)

uhh, we're not obsessed now are we??
            countdown to this Friday's Conversion... angst...! Oh no!!!

I was actually looking more forward to this ep, when I first heard about the preview teaser months ago, than Siege 3... is that awful or realistic?

I just figured if Shep got into Conversion trouble, he'd survive Siege. Then I heard about the Hive... next big angst. Except I thought Conversion would be more angsty to me than Hive (because Shep's *ancient* gene is endangered!), and I thought Hive was more about
            Spoiler:
            his life in danger, in general

but now I'm not so sure...

There's just something *beautiful* about that name: Shep.
            no... not obsessed... he's just made me enjoy SGA more than I initially expected... (hee, hee!! *wink*)

Comment

*jumps up and down* itz comin on friday..
              Spoiler:
              froggy sheppy
              sigpic

Comment

3 days, 6 hours, 7 minutes B.C.

Comment

Friday can't come fast enough...then Tuesday for HD *coughs*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

no it cant.
                    sigpic

Comment

3 days, 3 hours, 31 minutes B.C.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                        3 days, 3 hours, 31 minutes B.C.
                        Lucky devils, having seen the promo I'm drooling in anticipation. You'll see it before me!!!! It looks soooo good! Hope it won't disappoint,. I'm sure it won't! I want to know all the juicy details, please!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I'm sure there will be droolin' aplenty come Friday night!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Just thought I'd ask you fellow whumpers if you're looking forward to tomorrow night?
                            I can't wait to hear all the whumpy bits from you all. I'm really jealous those of you over the other side of the pond to me get to see Conversion before I do, it's not fair!
                            Hope there'll be lots of emotional whump!
                            I read on another site that:
                            Spoiler:
                            Shep starts to behave like Ford did when he was affected by the wraith serum,presumably that means he starts to become aggressive and goes a bit nuts!

That sounds interesting!
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry I'm new. Whumping???
                              Andromeda Fate
                              Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                              "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                              "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                              "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                              "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_fate
                                Sorry I'm new. Whumping???
                                Hi there!

Just check out the first page of this particular thread and that should explain everything!

I expect this thread to be ultra-busy after tomorrow's episode!

Comment

Working...
                                X