X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
    No it was not me (unfortunately!!)

Ok so the dream went like this!!

In my dream I wake up on a Friday morning (today infact) and turn on the tv while I get ready for work! I hear the Atlantis music and think - oh that's funny to have an ep on now!! But as the ep starts I realise it is not one I have seen!!! I believe it is Sateda and I think that Sky has made a terrible boo boo and aired it before Sci fi in USA!! So I desperatly try to get SLC on the phone but everytime I try to get her I can't make the connection!!! I am frantic to try to reach her to tell her to tune into Sky but my phone just won't work!! I have her number in a 'book' in my phone's memory but whenever I try to make it work it just will not dial her number!! By this time I am missing most of the flipping ep in my efforts to get hold of her!! I do realise though that it is not Sateda!! The ep is set in a giant hanger bay although I do not know where it is or what else is happening!! Suddenly Shep doubles over and hugs his tummy/side and I realise he has been injured!! But I missed it cos I was faffing about trying to call SLC. Shep is in a big crowd all watching someone talking so no-one has noticed him grimacing in pain. He sneaks off to one side without attracting attention and goes to the mirror that is in the hanger bay (obviously standard military equipment!) and he lifts up his own shirt to see what the problem is! Of course lovely torso shot here!! And there is a massive bruise that is the sign of a terrible impact that is obviously causing internal bleeding!! Then a certain Rodney McKay finally makes an appearance and says something like "my god Major" (yes he was still a Major but Ronon was in the dream too!) and with that Shep gives one of his pained looks (like the one where he has just got the bug on his neck and he is looking up at the wraith!) and he gives a pitiful cry and he legs go from under him and he collapses to the floor!!!!! Now this last part was not like I was watching it on the telly - I was actually there!!!!!!!!!! And then I flipping well woke up!!!!!!!! So I either need to finish this dream tonight with a recovery scene or one of you fic writers needs to finish it for me!!!!!!!!

Mx
    NO FAIR! You obviously stole the whumpy Shep dream that I was supposed to have! I want a whumpy shep dream!!!!!!!

Lovely piccie spam Ali! Thanks!
    sigpic

Comment

Ich brauche etwas zu essen. Ich komme gleich zuruck...
      sigpic

Comment

In my dream I wake up on a Friday morning (today infact) and turn on the tv while I get ready for work! I hear the Atlantis music and think - oh that's funny to have an ep on now!! But as the ep starts I realise it is not one I have seen!!! I believe it is Sateda and I think that Sky has made a terrible boo boo and aired it before Sci fi in USA!! So I desperatly try to get SLC on the phone but everytime I try to get her I can't make the connection!!! I am frantic to try to reach her to tell her to tune into Sky but my phone just won't work!! I have her number in a 'book' in my phone's memory but whenever I try to make it work it just will not dial her number!! By this time I am missing most of the flipping ep in my efforts to get hold of her!! I do realise though that it is not Sateda!! The ep is set in a giant hanger bay although I do not know where it is or what else is happening!! Suddenly Shep doubles over and hugs his tummy/side and I realise he has been injured!! But I missed it cos I was faffing about trying to call SLC. Shep is in a big crowd all watching someone talking so no-one has noticed him grimacing in pain. He sneaks off to one side without attracting attention and goes to the mirror that is in the hanger bay (obviously standard military equipment!) and he lifts up his own shirt to see what the problem is! Of course lovely torso shot here!! And there is a massive bruise that is the sign of a terrible impact that is obviously causing internal bleeding!! Then a certain Rodney McKay finally makes an appearance and says something like "my god Major" (yes he was still a Major but Ronon was in the dream too!) and with that Shep gives one of his pained looks (like the one where he has just got the bug on his neck and he is looking up at the wraith!) and he gives a pitiful cry and he legs go from under him and he collapses to the floor!!!!! Now this last part was not like I was watching it on the telly - I was actually there!!!!!!!!!! And then I flipping well woke up!!!!!!!! So I either need to finish this dream tonight with a recovery scene or one of you fic writers needs to finish it for me!!!!!!!!

Mx

Coooool dream!

In mine (not the car park one) I was walking in the desert in this kind of post apocalyptic Mad Max sort of world and there were bandits about, these soldiers appeared out of nowhere and took me down in to this bunker which was kind of like a huge submarine under the ground. I left my quarters and walked around everyone was rushing around and looking very stressed and serious.

I walked into the mess hall and looked around and there sitting leaning against the wall was a very familiar looking man he was wearing black when everyone else was in desert uniform and while they were all rushing around he was just kind of lounging there. He looked up at me and smiled in a really knowing way...and then I woke up. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          NO FAIR! You obviously stole the whumpy Shep dream that I was supposed to have! I want a whumpy shep dream!!!!!!!

Lovely piccie spam Ali! Thanks!

Isn't it funny!!! This is the first whump dream I can ever remember having in my entire life and it was so real!! You would think I would whump Rodney wouldn't you?!?! But this dream was so realistic when I woke up I was quite literally buzzing and just had to share it with SLC before I forgot it!

Not that I think I ever will now! It was like a fic coming to life!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

ARGH!!! This is the first milestone I hit that was NOT made on THIS thread! What thread was it? The 3x16 The Game thread. *head desk*

Shoot. me. now!

Hot damn on that picspam!! Make a girl Squee so hard she nearly pees her pants!

Well gotta run. I have a Shabbat dinner to attend! I'll be on after SGA tonight. Four hours to go Whoo hoo!!!!!!

I leave you with a parting gift:

sigpic

Comment

Mx

Boy, are you lucky!! I'm sure I've had dreams like that, nut I can never remember! I can actually picture that dream.

ou have to make a fanfic out of that!!!
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

You know, I've been staying up till at least 2 am for it to cool enough just to go to bed and still being so hot I can't fall asleep till 3 or so in the morning. I'm just miserable, has the heat broke for any of you guys? It's still 99-100 every day here and I'm just fed up, completely. Every day is the same and I'm sick of it. I've never done well when the weather goes long periods without changing, but this is pushing every button I have because it's been horrible hot, humid, and sunny for two months straight. We haven't had any days with rain, or temps in the 80's. I've never been this irritated during summer before!

But the point of my rant, is that by the time I do fall asleep, I'm so dead tired I sleep like a log and don't dream at all or if I do, I don't remember them. *sniff* That sheppy dream sounds lovely!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                  ARGH!!! This is the first milestone I hit that was NOT made on THIS thread! What thread was it? The 3x16 The Game thread. *head desk*

Shoot. me. now!

Hot damn on that picspam!! Make a girl Squee so hard she nearly pees her pants!

Well gotta run. I have a Shabbat dinner to attend! I'll be on after SGA tonight. Four hours to go Whoo hoo!!!!!!

I leave you with a parting gift:

CONGRATULATIONS GG ON 800 POSTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                    Coooool dream!

In mine (not the car park one) I was walking in the desert in this kind of post apocalyptic Mad Max sort of world and there were bandits about, these soldiers appeared out of nowhere and took me down in to this bunker which was kind of like a huge submarine under the ground. I left my quarters and walked around everyone was rushing around and looking very stressed and serious.

I walked into the mess hall and looked around and there sitting leaning against the wall was a very familiar looking man he was wearing black when everyone else was in desert uniform and while they were all rushing around he was just kind of lounging there. He looked up at me and smiled in a really knowing way...and then I woke up. *shrugs*

Well one of mine I was a teacher at a school and so was Joe. It was his first day and the head was showing him around but every time I went near him to say hello he was ushered elsewhere

Comment

on 800 GG

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps

Na na, so spaet isst man doch nichts mehr!

I think we're breaking some kind of rule talking in a different language that English...

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                          You know, I've been staying up till at least 2 am for it to cool enough just to go to bed and still being so hot I can't fall asleep till 3 or so in the morning. I'm just miserable, has the heat broke for any of you guys? It's still 99-100 every day here and I'm just fed up, completely. Every day is the same and I'm sick of it. I've never done well when the weather goes long periods without changing, but this is pushing every button I have because it's been horrible hot, humid, and sunny for two months straight. We haven't had any days with rain, or temps in the 80's. I've never been this irritated during summer before!

But the point of my rant, is that by the time I do fall asleep, I'm so dead tired I sleep like a log and don't dream at all or if I do, I don't remember them. *sniff* That sheppy dream sounds lovely!
                          Hiya!!

Yes the weather has broken here over the last few days - much cooler!! But it is supposed to warm up a bit next week but not as hot as it was! Which is good because my daughter is away camping for a week with her youth organisation so we don't want it to rain or be too hot!!

I actually had my jamas on last night!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD
                          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hiya!!

Yes the weather has broken here over the last few days - much cooler!! But it is supposed to warm up a bit next week but not as hot as it was! Which is good because my daughter is away camping for a week with her youth organisation so we don't want it to rain or be too hot!!

I actually had my jamas on last night!

Mx

It has nearly been cold the last couple of days not just cooler!

Why can we never have nice warm days rather than excessive heat or chilly days!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

Yeah it's actually been pretty cool here the last few days and we've had a lot of rain (sorry I'm not trying to rub it in) I can't imagine how horrible it must be for you I know how awful the heat was making me feel I was really unwell and utterly exhausted the whole time. *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                MMMMnnn! You've made me hungry too...not that I'm not usually...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X