Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps
    Sorry Miss... *holds out hand to be smacked with ruler*

I promise to stop playing when I should be working.....

Now dont do it again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      SQUEE!!!! Mine is August 11th. I told everyone that I could not and certainly would not go out until after SGA finished airing. They looked at me like a deer in headlights. No one understands.....

Oh with the time difference wont ours overlap a little??? Of course I will be asleep but still!!!

We both get the same B'Day present!!

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
        You know what - I am seriously scared to give my opinion out there!!! Really and honestly I want to counter all this negativity cos I want TPTB to realise there are folk who love the show and don't go into a hissy fit at everything and see sinister undertones to everything that happens but I am not going to open myself up to abuse! But I do want them to see that there are folk who take the show how it is meant and want them to keep on with it!! So I shall stay here and on my other whump and thunk where it is nice and I can happily snuggle!!

And your birthday - wouldn't miss it for the world!! We will be the same age then until mine in November when I overtake you again!!!

Mx
        Yeah, don't bother giving your opinion. Doesn't matter how you phrase it, you'll get redded.I only know as that just happened to me... Sometimes I wonder at the maturity of some posters. I keep saying this, but as much as I love the show and squee over Shep, it is a fictional t.v. show, with characters who actually aren't real people....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Yeah, don't bother giving your opinion. Doesn't matter how you phrase it, you'll get redded.I only know as that just happened to me... Sometimes I wonder at the maturity of some posters. I keep saying this, but as much as I love the show and squee over Shep, it is a fictional t.v. show, with characters who actually aren't real people....
          No way! You got redded?! Was it who I think? If so, take comfort in the fact that they did get modded... one of their posts was removed and the mod posted a "let's all play nice now" message.

Actually, I keep expecting to get redded in all those threads but it hasn't actually happened yet....
          sigpic

Comment

Wooooo! Are we all Scorpio's or are some of us Sagittarius?
            Smack bang in the middle of Scorpio.

Comment

Originally posted by caty
              When does the mid season hiatus start? I'm in the US the first two weeks of September. Atlantis is still on then, right?
              Caty, I think the new eps end about mid September for us. THe first weekend of Sept is a holiday and new eps are usually not aired then. So you may be able to catch at least one.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                Smack bang in the middle of Scorpio.
                Yaaay! *hugs fellow Scorpio*

That goes a looong way to explaining some of our shared traits I feel (can love of Shep whump also be attributed to a star sign?)

Apparently I am Scorpio with Scorpio rising! Ooops! My mum has a couple of friends at work with whom she regularly commiserates about having Scorpio daughters. Apparently we're a lot of trouble!
                sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS TO:
                  Josie 1300 posts
                  Gate Geek 600 posts
                  CeeKay 4400 posts
                  SLC 3200 posts
                  Ali 3500 posts
                  sigpic

Comment

No way! You got redded?! Was it who I think? If so, take comfort in the fact that they did get modded... one of their posts was removed and the mod posted a "let's all play nice now" message.

Actually, I keep expecting to get redded in all those threads but it hasn't actually happened yet....
                    Don't take this the wrong way but I'm surprised you haven't been, by the looks of it though you've been getting a fair bit of green so you must have a fair few people agreeing with you.

To be honest though I think that the whole rep thing is a bit odd, I still don't understand it properly - and no, I'm not just saying that because I don't have very much.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Oh with the time difference wont ours overlap a little??? Of course I will be asleep but still!!!

We both get the same B'Day present!!
                      The east side of the pond...its six hours ahead. The west side of the lake its about 12. So yeah, we'll be able to celebrate together. And the same present too. Sweet!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                        I don't know if getting red gives you any trouble in the forum, but two negatives=a positive , so if a negative person reds you, you should feel ok.

Comment

I did. Think I'm going to go and cry now...Some poster I've never heard of or seen before. No worries. Redding is completely juvenile, and tends to be used by younger members of the forum. I never red anyone personally, as I think it's pretty silly. Some people really need to lighten up!
                          After the day I've had, it's nice to see such cheer and good will... oh well, that's life...
                          sigpic

Comment

Yaaay! *hugs fellow Scorpio*

That goes a looong way to explaining some of our shared traits I feel (can love of Shep whump also be attributed to a star sign?)

Apparently I am Scorpio with Scorpio rising! Ooops! My mum has a couple of friends at work with whom she regularly commiserates about having Scorpio daughters. Apparently we're a lot of trouble!

I'm a double Scorpio too. Freaky! I think it goes something like this:

Scorpio traits: Intelligent, intuitive, passionate (about whumping tall, dark handsome men with bed hair) and secretive.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                              Don't take this the wrong way but I'm surprised you haven't been, by the looks of it though you've been getting a fair bit of green so you must have a fair few people agreeing with you.

To be honest though I think that the whole rep thing is a bit odd, I still don't understand it properly - and no, I'm not just saying that because I don't have very much.
                              As I said, I keep expecting to get redded cos some people are so vociferous and so intolerant of opposing views.. but I guess cos I pretty much stay calm and logical in all my posts they can't really justify essentially attacking me for being deliberately reasonable and non-offensive. I didn't think that'd stop em really but hey ho...

The one thing I don;t get about rep is that I've seen a few people with like 300+ post counts and huuuuge amounts of rep (10+ jello cubes etc) and I can't see how that is remotely possible? How can you get that many psotive responses to your posts when you have made so few posts. You would have had to have like 300 greens for each post you made or something insane...
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I am 18th November!! (1964!!!) I shall have to ask my mum if I am a nuisance (I am the baby of the family and supposedly spoilt rotten - according to my big sister!!)

And this year I shall be the answer to life, the universe and everything!!!

SLC and I are having a trial run for P2 and are going to our first con in November (SG-11 with Paul McGillion!!) so yes - we can celebrate my birthday then!!! We are not in the first 300 so will not be at the meet and greet but it is mainly a reconnaissance exercise to find out what goes on at a con!!

And of course any excuse for some shampers and another SGA marathon!!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X