John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    OMG loved that moment, love this episode!!!
    Wasn't it just priceless!!! SQUEE!!!! Oh..

Spoiler:

What is that? Shep in Weir's quarters??? and the gateroom scene and Sheppy saying good bye to Teyla doing that head butt thing......

This episode ROCKS!!! I'm feeling it baby!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      Wasn't it just priceless!!! SQUEE!!!! Oh..

Spoiler:

What is that? Shep in Weir's quarters??? and the gateroom scene and Sheppy saying good bye to Teyla doing that head butt thing......

This episode ROCKS!!! I'm feeling it baby!!
      GAH!!! I am not going to survive a 6 month hiatus!! GAH!! Who makes these decisions? Bad kharma, bad kharma!

Comment

OMG..

Return spoilers....
        Spoiler:

Sheppy part of an SGC team!!! And He misses Rodney on his team!! Sheppy does look good playing with his airplanes while talking to Rodney on cell phone..ACH!! I really really hate this reality!!!

you can just feel the angst!!! At least I can anyways!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh god does it ever...
          Spoiler:

Rodney and John on the phone. John running SG missions. Holy crap...just *guh*! Never saw this episode coming and after the debacle of Quest, I'm sooooo in love with Atlantis.
          sigpic

Comment

Return spoilers...

SQUEE!!!
            Spoiler:
            Dinner scene!!! All the cell phones go off!! Except Beckett's. He forgot his! Did Sheppy have his elbows on the table while eating???

Edit to add...
            Spoiler:
            Sheppy in that shirt..SQUEE!!
            sigpic

Comment

OMG OMG OMG ::grabs episode and hugs it dearly::

I'm so blown away by this eppy.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm SO loving this ep!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Too many awesome moments to list at this time but I'll be SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEing more later!!

Spoiler:
                Ronon's bear hug, Shep in jeans, Shep defying orders going after "lost men", Shep and Ronon chatting on the phone. Big honking arm muscles on Shep as he enters the jumper! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                sigpic
                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
                  OMG OMG OMG ::grabs episode and hugs it dearly::

I'm so blown away by this eppy.
                  This has definately surpassed any and all expectations I had for it!!!

SQUEE!!!!

Damn, we have to wait SIX MONTHS!!!!! for the conclusion too!!! I am so PO'ed about that!!!!!

That dude's spoilers, did not do this ep justice. At all.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, that guy that posted on the season 3 truly didn't come anywhere close to the awesomeness that is this episode. Oh. My. God.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                      This has definately surpassed any and all expectations I had for it!!!

SQUEE!!!!

Damn, we have to wait SIX MONTHS!!!!! for the conclusion too!!! I am so PO'ed about that!!!!!

That dude's spoilers, did not do this ep justice. At all.

This ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally awesome ep!!!!!! I read no spoilers, and LOVED EVERY SINGLE minute!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm dancing around the room, I can't sit down and hubby is laughing at me!!!!

SIX MONTHS!! ARGH!!!

Oh, the whumpy fics we need for the next 6 months!
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG!!! Another episode so Squee worthy!!!! I'm gonna be giddy for days!!!
                          It just worked on so many levels!!!

I can't wait till everyone see it so we can all Squee!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok how great was that ep..
                            Spoiler:
                            Having to go home... the team bonding and not wanting to leave each other..John missing Rodney on his team, Rodney lonely, banding together to get out of SGC and go back to Atlantis.. Rodney and Sheppard talking on the phone together... Carsons poor turtles..

I loved this ep and wish we didn't have to wait for more

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                              This ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally awesome ep!!!!!! I read no spoilers, and LOVED EVERY SINGLE minute!!!
                              DITTO!!!!

I didn't read a lot of spoilers. I only skimmed the one thread, glanced at the caps, but holy moses, this was unbelievable. I had no idea how it was going to be and I'm so blown away. One of the best episodes period, it had everything. Loved it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                                OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm dancing around the room, I can't sit down and hubby is laughing at me!!!!

SIX MONTHS!! ARGH!!!

Oh, the whumpy fics we need for the next 6 months!
                                I have no hubby this weekend (THank god cause I would've been banned from watching the TV and them committed)..but the cats were NOT appreciating the Squeeing. One even hissed and ran outta the room.

I even gave myself an asthma attack watching this ep!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X