No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to go hunt for that thread that Ken is going on! I need to say congrats to him!!

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
      same here....your killing me...okay i'll see it tomorrow morning bu can somebody catalogue the whump in this ep for me....pretty please with shep covered clones on top??
      Spoiler:

The whump was mostly in the first half.

He gets captured via darts in his vest, then he gets shocked when he tried to escape, then the first feeding, he gets punched once just for thinking of escaping, then second feeding, and then the third feeding...then there's the pentulimate feeding at the end, and the re-animation feeding that he screams during so I'm assuming it's painful!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        salty, spoiler tags!!!

ACK!! I'm so sorry!! I wss squeeing so much and totally spaced!!!

And I got to see the exclusive vid thanks to the password being posted here!! I cued up the vid and waited until now to watch! So thanks!!
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

I'm going to rewatch it LOL, thank goodness for DVR's!!!
          sigpic

Comment

To awesome... wow....

I want more... gaaahhhhh

Spoiler:
            Kolya is going to pay... I was wondering if the Genii were going to be on the up and up... I was also afraid the Wraith would get killed before they found out he could give Shep his life back.. I now think the Atlantis group will capture a wraith and test that theory...

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Thank you IWTB, thank you thank you.......now how to send you the clone???????

Spoiler:
              No blood or bruises then?? bummer......

cant wait....SQUEE.....jealous of you all
              Last edited by obsessed1; 25 August 2006, 07:22 PM.

Comment

It's official...I think that has to go on record as the best SGA episode ever. At least for all the Shep fans.

But would you call it "squee worthy"? I don't know...it's hard to squee with a lump the size of Massachusetts in your throat!

Whew. My blood pressure is still over the top.

What was that...

Spoiler:
                FOUR wraith feedings? FIVE if you count the undoing?

Wow, I'll be rewatching this baby a few times. Now off to the Scifi site to see the extras...

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

At the live thread for CG someone said that
                  Spoiler:
                  the relationship between Shep and the Wraith is like Chaka and Daniel. I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it!!

Anyway I think that the live thread for CG is where Ken is going to be, he's not there yet though

Comment

Just dropping in to SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE between the first and second showings of CG!!!

Welcome wraithkeeper!!!

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Squeeeeee
                      SQUEEEEEEE

Oh my my... what an ep.
                      Spoiler:
                      I had tears in my eyes when John was attacked.. I really did like the alliance with John and the Wraith, it was great

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

COMMON GROUND

Unbelievable whump!

Spoiler:
                        Speared and hooked like a fish!
                        Stunned with an electric prod
                        Fed on several times (damn, no screaming, oh well, we did get some at the end)
                        Oh man, the fear in Shep's eyes when the Wraith was first brought out!
                        Not to mention how agitated he got when he discvoered his cellmate was the wraith!
                        And the process CAN be reversed, thank god, or else, well, Shep would be dead. He was sucked down to about 90 years old!

And Ladon's cute with or without the beard.
                        Kolya must die.

Where are the stories??

Comment

OMG!! I just watched CG and then the special vid. OMG!!

Shep was hotter than hot!! I loved this ep.
                          Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                          Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                          GateCon Attendee 2008
                          Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                            At the live thread for CG someone said that
                            Spoiler:
                            the relationship between Shep and the Wraith is like Chaka and Daniel. I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it!!

Anyway I think that the live thread for CG is where Ken is going to be, he's not there yet though
                            You know, now that its been mentioned.. I kind of agree....

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27
                              OMG!! I just watched CG and then the special vid. OMG!!

Shep was hotter than hot!! I loved this ep.
                              I'm right there with ya

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

First things first. Joe was freaking amazing. AMAZING! I loves him so.

Second. OMG! My guts were twisted into knots the entire time. I have this STITCH stuffed toy and I was hugging it so tight I think I mangled him. **pets Stitch**

Not fond of the ending, but saw it coming. My only real complaint is NOT LONG ENOUGH. It should have been a 2 parter. Like all the eps of late, they rushed the ending and left me feeling a bit unsatisfied. But, for all that, I'm in full blown SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE mode. Not for what happened to Shep but just because my SQUEE is OFFICIALLY back. For a while anyway.

And did I mention how FANTASTIC Joe was? Cause he was.

Comment

Working...
                                X