John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodnight Mx

I'm off to bed too guys. Carry on squeeing and whumping and I'll talk to you tomorrow I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Thanks for the congrats, folks! I honestly hadn't noticed.
      When will we know who the great guest is at P2. I may be feeling a little better now...

In the next couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
        Oh I have already realised this!!

I shall be wetting myself at you three if he does go!!! You will be uncontrollable and I will be like a mum with three mad kiddies!! I shall have to buy some reins for you all to keep you in check!!!!!

I shall love it if Joe goes!!!!!!!

And Josie - rest assured we will give everyone a blow by blow account of what goes on!!!

Right - as much as I want to stay here I simply have to get a good night's sleep tonight so am signing off now and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs to you all!!

Mx
        Heh. She said blow. *snerk* Heh. heheheh.

*ahem* Sorry. Bit of a Beavis and Butthead moment there...

Gnight to ya Mx (convention mum)!
        sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't it be awsome if one of you guys could get a picture of Joe holding a fork/spork?! I'd love to see his face when he's asked to do that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
            Thanks for the congrats, folks! I honestly hadn't noticed.
            When will we know who the great guest is at P2. I may be feeling a little better now...
            It said within the next 7-10 days and that was posted on 25 July... so we should know this week! *bounces*
            sigpic

Comment

Good night, Josie!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the guest announcements... Can't wait for all the pretty pics already!
              *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                Wouldn't it be awsome if one of you guys could get a picture of Joe holding a fork/spork?! I'd love to see his face when he's asked to do that!!
                OMG - we could start a whole new cult like the Jedi Chefs! (Have you seen the Jedi Chefs website?!! )
                sigpic

Comment

'Night Josie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                    Oh I just noticed I need another 6 posts to get to 1700 so I shall stay here for 5 more mins!!!

JG I have an industrial size fan on order already!!!

Mx

You know what I have a good feeling about it being David!!!!

Mx will be ever so sensible and wont need any looking after if that is the case....NOT!

Comment

Jedi Chefs? Could you post a link?

Comment

Originally posted by jonasgurl1
                        Jedi Chefs? Could you post a link?
                        http://www.jedichefs.com/index.html

SLC - It could well be David. I'd be happy with David.. but thrilled with Joe!

MX will be a hyper giddy loon until February if they announce David! There'll just be no living with the woman!
                        sigpic

Comment

Come on Mx get those posts in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                            http://www.jedichefs.com/index.html

SLC - It could well be David. I'd be happy with David.. but thrilled with Joe!

MX will be a hyper giddy loon until February if they announce David! There'll just be no living with the woman!

I wish it could be both!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                              They don't even air at all? I can imagine how you get to watch them (duh, same way I do), but how did you learn about them?
                              Or did you just mean that the current season isn't airing, yet?
                              Well, some years back, seasons 1-5 of SG1 were aired, which was how I started watching. But then they just switched to doing reruns and eventually it was taken off the air completely. There are still some reruns every now and again, but no newer seasons have ever been aired.
                              Suffice it to that I wasn't entirely happy about the whole situation, and after a while decided to take matters in to my own hands

But remember, Shep: If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                I wish it could be both!!!!!
                                Oh man that would be my ultimate dream. That is what I am hoping and praying for!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X