This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erised
    I will DIE if that happens to me! I will feel like an idiot *is depressed now*
    Oh, honey, I just meant that you wouldn't be alone! I'm sure it won't happen to you.

*slaps self round face for upsetting Erised*
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I will DIE if that happens to me! I will feel like an idiot in front of my fave actress! *is depressed now*
      Aww, don't be depressed Erised, remember Torri is such a super wonderful person. Think of her awsome uplifting words, and besides when we do meet one day remember hopefully we'll have each other for moral support .

Comment

I will DIE if that happens to me! I will feel like an idiot *is depressed now*
        OMG! Don't worry
        ::Comforting you::

Didn't Torri know you right out when she was online? Trust me, there isn't a doubt in my mind that she would go out her way to make you feel 100% comfortable. She would no doubt make a joke of it or just really try to make you comfortable. The worst that could happen is you trip when she calls you to that stage so she can see you better

::Bear Hug::

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Hee... when I saw Jason Momoa in the exhibit hall at ComicCon, I nearly fainted. My friend (who is the bold kind of person who will do just about anything or ask just about anything) was all, "Go ask for a picture!" Me: "eeeep! *hides*" Him: "Go ask!" Me: "*hides* *in a small voice* I don't wanna bother him..." Him: "Fine, hang on." He went up to Jason Momoa and asked for me. I still don't really remember what I said. Jason said my costume was really neat (I had my Atlantis costume on at the time) but I don't even remember how I responded. But I got a hug!
          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

hee thanks guys, I feel better now!
            hey Kirsten! You got a hug? OMFG that is awesome
            oh man are we going off topic or what?

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
              Hee... when I saw Jason Momoa in the exhibit hall at ComicCon, I nearly fainted. My friend (who is the bold kind of person who will do just about anything or ask just about anything) was all, "Go ask for a picture!" Me: "eeeep! *hides*" Him: "Go ask!" Me: "*hides* *in a small voice* I don't wanna bother him..." Him: "Fine, hang on." He went up to Jason Momoa and asked for me. I still don't really remember what I said. Jason said my costume was really neat (I had my Atlantis costume on at the time) but I don't even remember how I responded. But I got a hug!
              That's something my mom would do and ... Oh wait. That's something she did to!

At The XFiles Expo she met an extra that worked with Mr. X -- don't know the actor's name -- on 21 Jump Street while smoking outside and I was in line for something else ... She pulled me out of line, said she had someone for me to meet and pushed me in front of another line to get my picture taken with this guy ... I was so embarrassed

Until I was sitting on his lap getting my picture taken with him ::Whistles::

Adrianne
              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

hee thanks guys, I feel better now!
                hey Kirsten! You got a hug? OMFG that is awesome
                oh man are we going off topic or what?
                Not totally

We're talking about what we would do if we were to meet Torri ... That seems appropriate for this thread ... No?

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Erised - I did! Huggie!

And so I don't lose at the on-topic game...
                  "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                  My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I will DIE if that happens to me! I will feel like an idiot in front of my fave actress! *is depressed now*
                    Don't worry. If I can get someone to pay my way, I'll go translate. I grew up in the south, so accents aren't a problem. And I personally could give McKay a run for his money on the speed I talk, so no problem there either.

Let's just all go together with arms linked "red rover" style. Might scare her a bit, til we explain who we are and why we're connected. (well...then it might scare her more, but hey.)

Rodney: "Air..person. Don't be there.(pause) Crap."
                    Hermiod: "what did you do?"
                    Rodney: "...It's Wraith."
                    Hermiod: "Crap, indeed."

Comment

Good afternoon!

You're all right. Torri has the ability to put herself in the position of her characters and feel like them so she's able to add facial expressions or gestures to the scenes, which are not mentioned (which CAN'T be mentioned) in the scripts. And I think, this is what mainly makes up a good actor. If she weren't in the Atlantis maincast, the series would have a huge loss.

And to be thankful that we can see her every week (or every week for a third year ):

They are from "Poisoning the well".

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                        She likes to keep us all happy

However, I'm still waiting for the pull-zip-up-coming-out-of-the-transporter routine... come on Torri!
                        LMAO!!! THAT depends on just who follows her OUT of the tranporter.

But that's exactly what she does. Someone made a comment before about her being stiff and showing no emotion. I laughed my head off and finally got myself under control and asked, quite seriously, "Umm...are we watching the same actress??"

Just because she doesn't gesticulate like Hewlett doesn't mean anything. I get more emotion out of a raised eyebrow or the quirk of one side of her mouth than I get from some people who wander around waving their arms and yelling.

Yeah so...sorry. Rant over. I DID however make that person watch an episode of SGA with me and I pointed out a few things. happy to report, a new Torri Fan! LOL

Rodney: "Air..person. Don't be there.(pause) Crap."
                        Hermiod: "what did you do?"
                        Rodney: "...It's Wraith."
                        Hermiod: "Crap, indeed."

Comment

OMG, if I meet Torri...
                          I think I have a strange German accent. And I'd muddle up words and tell her a total jumble That would be SO painful!

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja

I LOVE her hair!!!

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

That's one of the reasons why I posted these ones

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
                                Good afternoon!

You're all right. Torri has the ability to put herself in the position of her characters and feel like them so she's able to add facial expressions or gestures to the scenes, which are not mentioned (which CAN'T be mentioned) in the scripts. And I think, this is what mainly makes up a good actor. If she weren't in the Atlantis maincast, the series would have a huge loss.

And to be thankful that we can see her every week (or every week for a third year ):
                                http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...e/PDVD_242.jpg
                                OMG Is that like... the hero mode? *squeee* look at those expressions! So brilliant and real!

Comment

Working...
                                X