• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm on MSN, but none of you guys have me
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Cleito!!!!
      Originally posted by Cleito
      Wow we are a chatty bunch lately LOL 25 pages in the few days I've been gone! I've gotta get online more often!!!
      oh yeah, you do

I have to agree with what everyone else is saying though, Jessica Steen is a great actress I've seen her in quite a few different shows and she always does a great job, I especially like her role in NCIS!
      However Atlantis just wouldn't be the same if Torri wasn't playing the role of Weir! I have loved Torri since the very beginning and one of the things I think she did fantastically was overcoming the fact that another actress had previously played the character, yet within a few eps she had made Weir her own and I think that in itself shows what a fantastic actress she is!!
      yeah I know.. when I saw New Order, I was like.. "wait um... Dr.Weir? They changed the actress?? Why??"
      but then...when I barely started watching SGA, I liked Torri's portrayal of Liz more

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
        Agree with everything you said, and can't help but stare at this piccy, her eyes look so shinny, and she looks so unbelievably pretty .

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
          Agree with everything you said, and can't help but stare at this piccy, her eyes look so shinny, and she looks so unbelievably pretty .
          Whenever she smiles, it's just fantastic. Goes right to her eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
            heheheh!!! That was so cute how she said it
            What's up with everyone not being on MSN anyway? lol
            *sees Cleito lurking* hey girl!!!

um right uh...staying on topic

*giggles* I tried to do the 'eyebrows' in front of a mirror but didn't work!! I'm hopeless at it! *rotflmao*
            Hey Hey

Love the pics everyone!!! Thats the great thing about coming to these threads!! You can NEVER have to many Torri pics!

As for the eyebrows, I can't do it either not even if my life depended on it LOL so don't feel to bad Erised!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleito
              Hey Hey

Love the pics everyone!!! Thats the great thing about coming to these threads!! You can NEVER have to many Torri pics!

As for the eyebrows, I can't do it either not even if my life depended on it LOL so don't feel to bad Erised!
              hehe Yay! I'm not alone!
              hey C *cough*msn*cough*

nope, can never have too many Torri pics! I experimented with colors again..tell me if it looks awful

Comment

Erised! Thank you! Possibly my fave Torri pic! I can't believe they just call it "Torri Dog" on Gateworld. They could at least call it Torri Sedge.

Comment

nope, can never have too many Torri pics! I experimented with colors again..tell me if it looks awful
                  It looks awfully great. I love that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    Erised! Thank you! Possibly my fave Torri pic! I can't believe they just call it "Torri Dog" on Gateworld. They could at least call it Torri Sedge.
                    hehe I found this pic that I saved awhile ago on my computer, and the file name was named 'torri dog' and I was like "what??? That's horrible!" And it had a GW logo on it..
                    see I named it differently
                    But this is one of my fave pics as well! Should we start another debate about how we need more promo shots of her? hehe

Comment

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!

You are all beautiful, wonderful people! *hugz and squishes*

Cle!!! Girl!!! hey!!!

I probably wouldnt stop watching Atlantis if Torri was replaced *gagsplutter* 'replaced' and 'Torri' in a sentence together dont mix, but it wouldn't hold as much enjoyment. I love how Ronon and Teylafinally! are getting some good eps. What Torri has done with Weir tho is nothing short if incredible. I wasn't overly fussed with JS!Weir (actually i didnt like the character) but she is my fav character because of Torri!

Lovebar made by natz099
                      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

adds TJ - you'll never be free again!

Dorka, I adore that manip of Liz with all the pretty reds and oranges...actually, I think you may have posted that somewhere else..
                        Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 14 February 2006, 12:45 AM.

Lovebar made by natz099
                        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

hehe Yay! I'm not alone!
                          hey C *cough*msn*cough*

Great pic as always E!!!
                          Subtle on the msn thing lol, unfortunatly mine has been playing up and freezes my computer everytime I sign in so for the moment I'm not using it
                          I'll try again a lilttle later though!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                            Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!

You are all beautiful, wonderful people! *hugz and squishes*

Cle!!! Girl!!! hey!!!

I probably wouldnt stop watching Atlantis if Torri was replaced *gagsplutter* 'replaced' and 'Torri' in a sentence together dont mix, but it wouldn't hold as much enjoyment. I love how Ronon and Teylafinally! are getting some good eps. What Torri has done with Weir tho is nothing short if incredible. I wasn't overly fussed with JS!Weir (actually i didnt like the character) but she is my fav character because of Torri!
                            Hey Sapph, Happy Valentines Day!!

One thing though shouldn't you be working???

I don't think I would stop watching Atlantis if Torri left either, though it would be very hard!! At the end of the day though the show has an ensemble cast (if only the writers would notice this!) so even if Torri left (and I pray it never happens) I think the show would still be enjoyable!

Comment

**grumbles at timezones**
                              It's Valentine's day already in Australia!! Coool Happy Valentine's Day guys!*huggles everyone*

Comment

D'oh. I tried to talk your ear off but it wouldn't let me.

On topic... more Torri pics!!!! Come on Torri, next time you're online, share the family photo album with us

Comment

Working...
                                X