Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
    Another call

CAN PEOPLE SEND ME LINKS TO ALL THEIR FAVOURITE MCSHEP STUFF!

Pretty please!

This is for a project for everyone!

You may be waiting as a) this thread has very few posters, and b) this is the busiest time of year for most people, they don't have time to give you links. I would ask at the mckay_sheppard comm on LJ. Also I personally don't keep links to things.

Originally posted by Orovingwen
    Sure.. I'm looking for a McShep LJ Community. it schoudl be an active one and oen where you can post everything related to McShep (not a FF comm or fanart comm or justa picsharing comm but all of it together)
    Ah, well I only really know mckay_sheppard they allow McShep icons/vid/caps/fanart and of course fics to be posted in it, also commentary/reviews of episodes relating to McShep (some are funny) There are probably a few others but I don't use LJ much... I only read McShep fics I am not so much interested in anything else to do with the show. And some parts of fandom (McShep) are very clicky and I hate that, so I avoid being active in comms full stop.

Sorry I wasn't much help was I.

Comment

Thanks for the links so far folks
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I present...

enjoy
        sigpic

Comment

@Willow'sCat
          Well everybody does what s/he likes best. I don't read FF that much.. actually only McShep but it's funyn I don't do anything else with McShep no fanart or PicSpams or such I do that with actually everything else I find except McShep *lol* I am weird^^

@Suekay
          nice, but maybe you want to link to wraithbaite for fics.

My fave fics
          Trinity's Fall by lavvyan
          A Better Fateby chelle
          Resilienceby Tira Nog
          John's Hair by jo-zed-pee-em
          Out of the Blue by Leah
          Miracles by elayna88
          Cages by Joolz

I really love Cages and A Better Fate and Resilience.. can't decide which best but they are really stuff I love to read and I am VERY picky (and that's an understatement)
          Last edited by Skydiver; 23 December 2006, 03:34 PM.
          Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
          If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
            nice, but maybe you want to link to wraithbaite for fics.

My fave fics
            by lavvyan
            by chelle
            by Tira Nog
            by jo-zed-pee-em
            by Leah
            by elayna88
            by Joolz
            I like many of the fics you mentioned myself. But please, delete the direct links to those fics that aren't PG before the mods do it, because we are not allowed to post such links here on Gateworld, as this is a PG forum! That's the reason why Suekay or other people don't post links to all of their fav McShep fics here - they're often NC17!

Bye, A.

ETA: Seems as if Skydiver took care of that already.
            Last edited by Arlessiar; 23 December 2006, 03:53 PM.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

SueKay - OMG *squeee*
              1) That's a cool idea! Earlier there were only Fanfiction archives, but now we've got the whole McShep stuff on one page!
              You have to post links to this on LJ (mckay_sheppard and sga_noticeboard), and I'll recommend your page on my own LJ as well.
              2) I'm listed! *squee* *does the happy dance*

Orovingwen - Willow's right, mckay_sheppard is the biggest and best LJ comm for all McShep stuff. There's a lot of fanfiction but also discussions, picspams, icons, graphics and so on. There are a couple of other McShep comms like mcshep_daily but they're all not almost as big and good as mckay_sheppard.
              Furthermore there's sga_noticeboard for everything concerning SGA in general.

And finally MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

Comment

thanks for the feedback!

I'll add the links right now, so that they can be taken down
                sigpic

Comment

site is updated!

And if anyone's wanting a page for their McShep artwork, then you can either have your work added to the general pages, or you can have a dedicated page

(keep it clean tho...anything above PG13 will have to be a link and not actually hosted on the site!)
                  sigpic

Comment

(keep it clean tho...anything above PG13 will have to be a link and not actually hosted on the site!)
                    LOL! Well, that's me out.

Just wanted to say a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the McShep fans out there!

See you!

Comment

I can still link to your stuff...I just can't host it! lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

what she said. Please, no direct links to anything rated above pg.

We don't want angry moms and dads yelling at us when Junior links to a site containing adult material
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

thanks Skydiver

I was talking about what could be linked on my own site so nothing that would end up on GW
                          sigpic

Comment

Has anyone else here dreamt dreams of Atlantis where you were there but where you didn't really do much except stand back and watch the McShepness? XD

The Power of McShep has ensnared me so exquisitely that I don't dream sex drems about John or Rodney. I dream slash dreams of them XD.

Comment

thanks Skydiver

I was talking about what could be linked on my own site so nothing that would end up on GW
                              I think Skydiver was referring more to the post a few posts back that had NC-17 links and pointing out that they are not allowed.

I would also like to say *generally* that if you see anything in here you think is NOT PG just report it, waiting for Mods to come and look or for the poster to come back is not very prudent, people have lives and don't always hang out here after they post and I am sure McShep squicks the Mods out so I don't' think they hang here at all *could be wrong* anyway just report it, be a nark!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                                I think Skydiver was referring more to the post a few posts back that had NC-17 links and pointing out that they are not allowed.
                                Think so too, it was the post I was also referring to, and Skydiver changed it.
                                I would also like to say *generally* that if you see anything in here you think is NOT PG just report it, waiting for Mods to come and look or for the poster to come back is not very prudent, people have lives and don't always hang out here after they post and I am sure McShep squicks the Mods out so I don't' think they hang here at all *could be wrong* anyway just report it, be a nark!
                                I guess you mean me, right? Yeah and others too, but also me, because I wrote the "could you change that" post. I thought of reporting the post, but then again, I know what it's like to make mistakes every now and then, and in fact I'm always happy if someone points them out to me before he reports me, so that I can correct my mistake. So I always try to do the same favour to other people and point out their mistakes to them before I report a post. But you're right, not everyone is online as often as I am, so maybe it's better just to report posts so that the changes can be made quickly. Especially in threads like this, as slash threads are a difficult matter and I don't want the thread to get closed.

Bye, A.

P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X