Rodney McKay/John Sheppard Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    Well I was on LJ reading someones commentary for Reunion (with caps) and they had made a cap of John and Rodney and I swear it looks like *spoilers*
    Spoiler:
    John was holding Rodney's hand ... so dam me if I missed that first time around, so went and had a look for myself and seriously it so looks like it!

John is on *your* left and Rodney lying down on the right... in the middle of the cap you can see their hands. *g*

Dude! It so looks like a hand holding moment *g*

Well it is to me! Even more convincing if you watch the moment, shot at this angle and in that lighting...

I may not have liked Reunion that much but there was some interesting slashy things going on...
    Spoiler:
    from John making dam sure Rodney didn't give Carter a fruit basket *subtle* along with Rodney saying he was 'seeing someone' not saying he was seeing Katie but "someone" Also it is clear Rodney nicked those flowers from Katie, so how much love can there really be there? Oh and not to mention John getting stunned by a Wraith for him, I mean really that was so unnecessary, why would John even try and argue with a Wraith these days if not because he was seriously worried for his lover being dragged off? And when Ronon says lets go home... John looks straight at Rodney. Aw.

Oh and hot! Both looked so bloody hot! John has been spending time with Rodney...
    Spoiler:
    Rodney was very competent with his guns!

Yes guns!!

Other then that I found the ep boring. LOL
    what one of the best episodes ever, i thought Doppelganger was a little
    boring, but except for the slashy moments , i mean it was a good episode, but kind of slow and i don't like what they did to Heightmeyer??

pss: nice hand holding moments oooooh yeah !
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      what one of the best episodes ever
      Do I have to do my Rodney McKay eye roll? 'Cause I will!

Nah sorry but I am not a fan of Ronon, oh sure in threesome fics he is the go to guy but on the show I find him hollow, a shell of a person and to be honest I am happy for him to remain the silent bulked up type on the show and I don't need to know anything else about him. I also don't like the fighting, I don't get off on that stuff... even in Buffy I was off making a cup of tea rather then watch her use Mr Pointy... although the quips were always good for a laugh.

Actually Teyla was a bright spot in the ep, at least she was more then just standing around batting her eye lids... even if Ronon wouldn't let her play.

i thought Doppelganger was a little
      boring, but except for the slashy moments , i mean it was a good episode, but kind of slow and i don't like what they did
      Spoiler:
      to Heightmeyer??
      Well Doppelganger was a rehash of half a dozen eps from other shows including SG-1 so I get the boredom factor there...
      Spoiler:
      I didnt' care for Dr Kate so that never fazed me, I was more interested in the slashy side of the ep... this could be a trend *although not new* for me, just watching for the slash. Seriously Sheppard just came off weird and made me wonder just how many kinds of nut job is he? I await for the Sheppard back story to explain some things on that front *I hope* and Rodney was Rodney so... I don't know it was a better put together episode imho, not necessarily a more interesting one.

pss: nice hand holding moments oooooh yeah !

Comment

Well I was on LJ reading someones commentary for Reunion (with caps) and they had made a cap of John and Rodney and I swear it looks like *spoilers*
        Spoiler:
        John was holding Rodney's hand ... so dam me if I missed that first time around, so went and had a look for myself and seriously it so looks like it!

John is on *your* left and Rodney lying down on the right... in the middle of the cap you can see their hands. *g*

Dude! It so looks like a hand holding moment *g*

Well it is to me! Even more convincing if you watch the moment, shot at this angle and in that lighting...

I may not have liked Reunion that much but there was some interesting slashy things going on...
        Spoiler:
        from John making dam sure Rodney didn't give Carter a fruit basket *subtle* along with Rodney saying he was 'seeing someone' not saying he was seeing Katie but "someone" Also it is clear Rodney nicked those flowers from Katie, so how much love can there really be there? Oh and not to mention John getting stunned by a Wraith for him, I mean really that was so unnecessary, why would John even try and argue with a Wraith these days if not because he was seriously worried for his lover being dragged off? And when Ronon says lets go home... John looks straight at Rodney. Aw.

Oh and hot! Both looked so bloody hot! John has been spending time with Rodney...
        Spoiler:
        Rodney was very competent with his guns!

Yes guns!!

Other then that I found the ep boring. LOL
        so you, erm....watched the episode, didya?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
          so you, erm....watched the episode, didya?
          Well it is a bit hard to say you found something boring if you never even watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
            David and Jane just welcomed their son Sebastian Flynn Hewlett into the world
            9lbs and change yippee!!!!!
            Mazel Tov!!!!!!!!
            He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
            He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
            And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid
              S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S
              Use the tags please, they are purdy. And make things go hide and *clicky* seek.

See *points down*

Spoiler:

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid
              Is any one else getting nervous about TRAVELERS???

I mean are they going to TRY to hook up Sheppard with SPACE BIMBO #1?

and if they do ARGGGGGG

I just watched a preview of Travelers over at MGM's stargate site and ummm

*bitting my nails with worry*
              Oh man space bimbo's only on the show to boost the amount of straight men watching and test the female *male, well there must be some* slasher population will...er come and go but McShep is FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Don't Panic!*

No one but Rodney can put this look on John's face. *Grrrrllll*

Or this look on Meredith's Rodney's

John to Teyla: "Hmm, Teyla go see if Ronon has found his puppy dog... take a really long time. Meredith Rodney and I have to check the bunks for... um...er... squirrels."

Nope I have no idea how much I have had to drink.
              Last edited by Willow'sCat; 16 October 2007, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                I didn't know how to do this: took me FOREVER to do this)
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I didn't know how to do this: took me FOREVER to do this)
                  Not sure why it took you forever unless you haven't read the handy rules and FAQ?

Comment

Not sure why it took you forever unless you haven't read the handy rules and FAQ?
                    i remember it taking me forever to do this! About a year and a half!! Doh!! *headdesk*
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I THINK DAVID IS CUTE

yeah i am going to try this too
                      Last edited by MIZA; 17 October 2007, 10:29 AM.
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Spoiler:
                        YEAH IT WORKED NOW I CAN SAY ALL KINDS OF STUFF, LIKE I THINK Ronon and Rodney should have their own slash thread

Work
                        sigpic

Comment

Well i need to know do you guys think it would be weird if i started Ronon Rodney slash thread , i just want because i know there just like the Shep/Mckay slash, so what do you think ?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                            Well i need to know do you guys think it would be weird if i started Ronon Rodney slash thread , i just want because i know there just like the Shep/McKay slash, so what do you think ?
                            I use to post in the Shex thread and somehow Rodney always turned although he mostly was with John.

I don't think I can say in all honesty that I hate the idea, I do love the McKay/Sheppard/Dex fics I have read couldn't you have a threesome thread instead?

Comment

I don't think I can say in all honesty that I hate the idea, I do love the McKay/Sheppard/Dex fics I have read couldn't you have a threesome thread instead?
                              Ideal.
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                                Ideal.

yeah but Ronon and Rodney have such a special bond and i thought i saw alot of that in Tao of Rodney? i mean c'mon he is the big burly Satedan warrior and the whimpy whiny scientist who tamed him

ps: where have you read the Ronon , Rodney and Shep fics at? , i want some
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X